Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws

TOI: Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws to go off air?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hum Aapke Hai In Laws to go off air?

Recently, TOI.com exclusively reported aboutthe makers of Lapataganj, Garima Productions, coming up with Lapataganj season 2 and their current on going show Hum Aapke Hai In Lawswill be pulled off if the show fails to garner the required numbers.

Accordingly, Hum Aapke Hai In Laws was put under scanner for few weeks and now the channel had come to the conclusion that Hum Aapke Hai In Laws will be replaced byLapataganj season 2.

Source says, "Hum Aapke Hai will wrap up its shoot most probably by 10 to 15 days from now as Lapataganj team will start its shoot from first week of May. Apparently, Lapataganj will finally take Hum Aapke slot slot sometimes in May."

When contacted, Pooja Pihal, who essays the lead in Hum Aapke Hai In Laws states, "We are not officially informed about the show going off air so we are not aware about any such development."

On the contrary she also shares, "I don't think the show will be pulled so early."

All our efforts to reach the producer, Ashwini Dheer were futile.

Lapataganj will be re launched with the same cast again!!!

source:  

Hum Aapke Hai In Laws to go off air?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
It has been constantly been having low trps feel sorry for karan he gave his best !
karsuh thumbnail
I was really wishing that the show will make it but it didn't make it 😕😔
MaYa.B thumbnail
its very bad
Channel can give some time to pick up 
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very sad... i hope karan wil come again with his new show...
karsuh thumbnail
It is sad indeed as Karan and his whole team have been working so hard 😕 and yet the show didn't survive😔
karsuh thumbnail
I feel so terrible for Karan 😕😔
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes he chose a comedy show and also on a new hannel wonder if he will ever to a comedy show again
karsuh thumbnail
I hope Karan doesn't choose this channel again 😉 and he has to wait for a good channel to approach him 😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
why only short time given to this show?   normally a new show takes time to pick in my opinion (at least 3-4 months)