Amara51 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ranveeer meri jaan mere jeene ka samaan how could u ... how could u be so hertless how could u do this to mee tum aise hmain chor k kaise jaa sktay ho tumhen itni jaldi thi marney ki jao i will never watch this serial again ...hahh i lost my love, my life, my soul, my evrything jao kabhi nhi dekhti ye serial dobara๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aaah, but dont feel sad ashish sharma come back!
Amara51 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marja

aaah, but dont feel sad ashish sharma come back!

hannn i have read somewhere that ashish sharma will be back to the show in a new avatar but m nt sure about that yrrr is that true????? ... i saw next epi's promo nd the doctor said sorry he is no moree hmmm i m so confused wid the direction of this showww๐Ÿ˜”
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amara51

hannn i have read somewhere that ashish sharmawill be back to the show in a new avatar but m nt sure about that yrrr is that true????? ... i saw next epi's promo nd the doctor said sorry he is no moree hmmm i m so confused wid the direction of this showww๐Ÿ˜”

yes he will be back as new avtaar!!
garnet thumbnail
I know Ashish will come back in a new avatar but i feel really bad for the character ranveer. He never got his love since sahiba kept rejecting him till the very end and he died without his wife's love and affection. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
R.I.P our handsom cute lovelyy fun funny RANVEER!!!!!! WE WILL MISS HIM VERY MUCH ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ and ashish sharma cantt waitt too see u in new looks:-):-):-)Edited by marja - 11 years ago
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Ranveer finally died,dt bitch Sahiba !! ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ
She neva gave him love,shez a complete bitch,she was playin wid d lives of Ranveer,instead of somebody else's dyeing or Ranveer's dyein,she shud hav been died.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
My poor Ronnie...๐Ÿ˜ญ
We'll miss u alot Ronnie...we'll miss ur smile,ur mischieves nd everythin...we'll miss u very very much...๐Ÿ˜ญ
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
enoughh sadness ASHISH SHARMA COMSS BACKKK!!! WITH VERY STRONGG AVATAR!!!!!!!!! THS TIMES HE WLL GET HIS LOVEE!! WE WELL GET TOO SEE NEW LOVE STORYY!!!!!!!!! NOMORE SADNESSS!!!!!!! I WAIT VERY LONG FOR THSSS!!!!!!Edited by marja - 11 years ago
ashish_suku thumbnail
Originally posted by: garnet

I know Ashish will come back in a new avatar but i feel really bad for the character ranveer. He never got his love since sahiba kept rejecting him till the very end and he died without his wife's love and affection. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

even i feel very bad for poor ranveer,he does not deserved to be died just becoz of  daljeet & sahiba...but happy his new character will be of spoil brat rich guy.love to see him in new look.๐Ÿ‘
ashish_suku thumbnail
Originally posted by: marja

enoughh sadness ASHISH SHARMA COMSS BACKKK!!! WITH VERY STRONGG AVATAR!!!!!!!!! THS TIMES HE WLL GET HIS LOVEE!! WE WELL GET TOO SEE NEW LOVE STORYY!!!!!!!!! NOMORE SADNESSS!!!!!!! I WAIT VERY LONG FOR THSSS!!!!!!

yes,i hope daljeet is no more in his life...he will be very happy guy in his new avtaar.can't wait.