Thendral

Monday Update - 22nd April, 2013

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update shamz.
yep, ta & thuls a separate panni give them more importance . all the other tracks are highly irritating!
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shammy darling for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—

grrr TA.. enna oru nambikai on Suchi.. you will regret one day nu Thulasi ku telling vere.. sigh... we will see who will regret for this nu..😑
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Yeah high time for a separation track. TA needs to learn his lesson hard this time. 😑

I'm really annoyed at Nit mom's expressions. Her all time job is now to put jalra to that old woman. Poor Lav she is being dominated by both these ladies. Inikku porumaiya she explained appa kuda this lady talks in such a dominating tone. 🀒 Nit helped her for just one day in bathing the baby. Adhu enna avlo kashtamana velaya. Pona vegathlaye she came back. Thx to Nit 😑Grr I seriously don't get where is this track heading?

I loved the way Mohan reminded K that she too would have lead a rich life if she had married Babu. Please don't spoil MK chemistry too Kumaran.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Today I loved TT fight and was enjoying. Just wishing for a seperation track πŸ˜†
The way Thuls spoke back was great, she made her statement clear πŸ˜ƒ
TA can go and hang somewhere. Thuls going to regret aam, lets see who does first nu 😑

Lav track soo irritating and repeating 🀒 Prabha tell it man, why so sutti valachu chaa.
Thuls and Deeps can divorce both and concentrate on their own lifes, better for all Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks TTFan.

Guess what??? ... even my mother who is a serial fan(aticπŸ˜›) has stopped watching this serial.  She says day by day this serial irritates her and now they portraying Prabha as a villian.  She said enough is enough I don't want to watch this anymore.

Reading the updates itself irritates me.  I don't know how I can tolerate watching this.  T&T separate or not, Prabha tortures Deepa or not, M&K konjuran or not... I don't care. 😑😑😑😑

Thanks to director Kumaran for screwing this serial up. Well done. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  (btw Kumaran incase you think this is a praise - it is NOT!  I am being sarcastic. )
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tamil it is not thulasi who going to regret ,it is u ...😑
Actually Tamil has been a bank officer who was cheated by a man..
Because of the same documents problem...
Can't he realise it...

Now Praba and Tamil are the same...blindly believing suchi...
They should have their limit with a staff..be it a friend or any other relation..
In office they have their respective position...πŸ˜’

I like thulasi's firmness and boldness in her decision...πŸ˜‰