•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hey kyih'ians

just thought of sharing my views on first episode..

Starting with simran and her dad...concern  and love of father & daughter for each other.their relation has been portrayed beautifully as well as rajveer and his sisters rano's..ideal bro & sis😛.. no doubt rano is gonna is best friend of simran in future and the love b/w daddu & daadi was cute to watch..

I really liked the way they connected the scene of simmi's dad talking about how India is becoming unsafe for daughters and next intro of taavu saving gaav ki chori..he's terror of gaav and family no doubt  still he's got that pain and gussa of loosing his son  but he 's not unreasonable

taavu's wife ..still griefing over her son.. not happy with idea of daddu's janamdin its clear from her expression..I think she dont  like rajveer much, coming rajveer's mom & dad ..less complicated and understanding..baaki characters teek hain 

over all epi was ok  it was going slow may be bcos we were being introduced to all important characters in the show ..hope it picks up pace in coming epi ..and all actors have done their part well..lets see how it fares..

ur take on first epi??

I thought the balance was alright, considering not too much is happening over at Singapore with Simran apart from her dad not wanting her to go, I think it was okay for the majority of the episode to be focused on India and Rajveer's family. Tauji defo scares me slightly but you sort of understand the pain he's gone through for losing his son, maybe that's why he has a soft corner for Rajveer? I'm not sure about Tauji's wife disliking Rajveer but maybe that's just because it's still early days. 

Can't wait for RajSi to meet!

nice post dear i agree with you 
I agree.
Overall, the epi was ok-ish- not bad, and nothing so great as well, but it defo shows promise!
I already like Simran and her dad's bond, and Rajveer's family...hmm...interesting mix of characters, isn't it?
I like his sister too and that pole vault... Lol he was good