My brief take on the very first episode!

Posted: 10 years ago
OH MY GOD! Sukirti Kandpal is back to rock our tv screens 😃

She totally stood out as Simran today, her entry was so so adorable, I honestly love the relationship & bond she and her dad share. It felt so real and natural. The guy whose playing her dad, is a good actor who portrayed the right emotions at the right time. And Sukirti, what do I say she is such a charmer..so damn natural. Her acting was amazing of course, and her character is totally admirable! ❤️ Although we didn't see much of her today.

Coming to the family part, I loved Rajveer's entry. SUPERB! The way he got onto the terrace was cool 😆 I like the way he shares this close bond with every family member, whether they are stern or soft. The family drama was a little too dramatic & intense, but it was very gripping, didn't bore me at all. Ahh, Rajveer's convincing power will definitely make his tauji say a YES. Its kind of obvious, but really the guy is adorable, very sweet and simple yet smart 😉

Am now, totally looking forward to Rajveer-Simran's story I think their pair is gonna be an amazing one! :)
I so agree with you!

There's this strange essence to this show from the very beginning. As well as being a romantic-comedy, there is also slight drama and a touch of saas bahu saga but these will keep in check depending on how the creatives go about it. 

Rajveer is adorable! And the Charlie's Angel sort of entrance his sister and he had was hilarious! The way she ran upstairs with that bowl (I have no idea what it is!) and how he jumped over onto the balcony was just awesome. 

Tauji's background score really freaked me out, I don't know whether it was just too loud or too eerie but he is definitely the man to watch out for! I like how he has a soft corner for Rajveer though, I mean how can you not - the guy is adorable!

And Sukirti was beautiful! Her and her father probably have one of the most realistic relationships in shows ever, the way he is worried for her yet the way she pacifies him. I loved her dresses as well, way too adorable!

@yamzy so so so loved the entry part..she is totally rok like princess...
perfect attitude coolness expressions dialouges perfect goes wid her personality...

her role is deffo damn awsum n show gonna b rok for sure...

gaurav also so cute n lovly boy...their pair really gonna b amzing one 😛🤗
remind sukku s dialouge frm sbs "simran is a kool gal or usse laat mar bilkol nai pashand 😆 n so on ...
thanks dear for update in pakistan there is no life ok channel watch it later 
beautiful post...
My fairy sukku rocks...😃
yeah the epi was sooo amazing.. suku entry was so nice
she look stunning and coming to rajveer his entry was also very exciting
loved the epi and the bonding btwn simran and her father..
Thanks everyone for the replies 🤗

@ZAHARA. May I know ur name dear? You could have opened this topic instead of me 😆 you express so well :) loved everything you wrote and I agree with you completely :-)
Originally posted by Yamzy

Thanks everyone for the replies 🤗

@ZAHARA. May I know ur name dear? You could have opened this topic instead of me 😆 you express so well :) loved everything you wrote and I agree with you completely :-)

Aha, my name is Zahara =P and yours?
I did open something very similar, check around the forum if you can be bothered! Aha, thank you! <3
nice episode thanks for the update