Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

22nd April: Singapore VS India

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So finally the first episode has arrived! I loved the contrast between Singapore and India, how simple Singapore seems and how dramatic India seems! It started off with Simran's dad pretending to be in bandages so that Simran doesn't go to India for a friend's wedding, and true to the genre, it was definitely hilarious! But then we got his fear of something happening to her especially in an unsafe country, which I suppose is justified, my parents would never let me go into another country in the East alone! And then we got Rajveer's entry, and I was a bit surprise that he was educated! I mean, looking at previous "educated girl" and "guy from non-educated" backgrounds, I didn't expect Rajveer to have an education, but I guess that's why I like him! It was a bit strange to see Gaurav speaking Haryanvi but maybe that's because I'm used to seeing him as "Daksh" (a previous character of his). And thank god there is the change from typical 'angry young man' to a man who is just normal! I guess that's why Gaurav suits Rajveer so much, because he's neither too much or too less, he's just "normal". And am I the only one that loved Simran's blue dress? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Dear for quick update ๐Ÿ˜Š
ZAHARA. thumbnail
^

I'm not the one doing updates! It was just a brief take of my views from the first episode. But you're welcome anyhow! :)
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zahara I like your simple and short take on today's episode. It's a really nice show with a bunch of good actors. Actually I've never watched Gaurav earlier, so can't say how he was previously. But he's really impressed me in the first episode. And you're so right, he's no way the angry young man types, thankfully. I'm honestly saturated watching those characters onscreen.

Looking forward to what's in store for us!!
ZAHARA. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yamzy

Zahara I like your simple and short take on today's episode. It's a really nice show with a bunch of good actors. Actually I've never watched Gaurav earlier, so can't say how he was previously. But he's really impressed me in the first episode. And you're so right, he's no way the angry young man types, thankfully. I'm honestly saturated watching those characters onscreen.

Looking forward to what's in store for us!!

Hey Yamini! Thank you! And yeah, it seems like there's something for everyone! Drama/Romance/Comedy/Saas Bahu etc etc. I watched him as Daksh and he was more like a bitter divorce lawyer, but I'm glad that there's an educated, nice guy like Rajveer! I'm just wondering whether Raj & Simran meet at her friend's wedding or not. Hm...๐Ÿ˜†
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Zahara yeah that's one thing I'm wondering too. They'll probably meet at her friend's wedding ๐Ÿ˜‰
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you.
Well, I'm sure we'll get to see his attitude when he meets Simran... Coz from what we know their first meet is gonna be un-cordial :P
Yeah Rajveer is cute and I liked that who Singapore v/s India too...the screenplay was well doneEdited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnk U, now more eager 4 next epis. I m sure RajSi r gonna meet in marriage only. Their 1st meeting wud be worth watching๐Ÿ˜‰.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update! Finally Sukirti is back after doing HNLHS.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree !

contrast had been portrayed nicely shifting from from singapore to india nad then vice versa thats makes out y simran keeps saying difficult hain situation not just difficult it's maha๐Ÿ˜• difficult and even I found gaurav speaking haryanvi lil strange  ..but I guess we will get used to it and i loved his pole jump super duper entry๐Ÿ˜ณ

and i loved suku's blue dress too ..๐Ÿ˜‰