starsanjana thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to this week's D.O.T.W!!!!!

I think this week will be very interesting, and for this week's discussion i would like to know what are your views!
Here are some questions that you can think about while discussing!

Do you think Aditya is fake? Does Vihaan deserve Rachna? Why? or Why not?
Which jodi ypu prefer 1) Aditya Gunjan 2)Rajeev Gunjan  3) Mayank Gunjan?
Will Charu fall pery to Mayank and Rachna's plan? Do you think Mayank and Rachna's plan will be a sucess? Do you think Mayank might fall in love with Charu at some point? Do you think Mayank and Gunjan should give up on each other??Will Gunjan and Aditya get married or would it be another broken engagement? Do you think Vihaan will try to break off Aditya and Gunjan's wedding for the love of his brother?
Anything else you wish to discuss, the floor is open??

p.s. sorry for being late it was due to the death of a relative!
Edited by starsanjana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reserved_angel thumbnail

*I don't think Aditya is fake, he loves Gunjan and will continue loving.. (Can't say anything about the show,. they can show anuthing) 😆
*Yes y Vihaan don't derserve Rachna, he is a person and mitakes if realised can be taken as a lesson.. he should get a chance after knowing that he was wrong at first..
*Rajeev/Gunjan (They both looks cute together)
*Yups they need to be succeeded (Chaaru will do every possible thing for its opposition)
*Can't say about Mayank's love.. 😕
*I think Rajeev will do atleast a try to get Gunjan if he realized that he loves her, currently he is unknown with the fact..
*May or may not be Aditya and Gunjan will get married...
Reserved_angel thumbnail
If the floor is open for dance??? 🤣