•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
start with precaps ...  mataji reads a religious book and finishes it and simar listening to it from the stairs.   mataji says is it all ready for simar to go.   and sujata says yes.   and mataji says the fils prem asked for u kept?  and she says yes.   the car is ready go carefully.   and sujata says dont eat outside food and look after ur health.   and masi says that prem hasnt gone to office then simar taking the file...looks like prem is going to tell her everything.   good...better 3 then 2 ppl.   now naina game plan is over and masi says simar...all the best for the file and naina looks at masi suspiciously and so does sujata.   simar leaves and masi says hope all simar's wk is done by the grace of god.

prem knocking on the door of rajeev varma.   and a neighbour comes and says he usually isnt home in the morning but only at night...and he is usually drunk and in an unconcisious state...ever since he lost his family.    and prem is waiting outside rajeev varma's door.   and prem sees him coming home.   and is shocked.   prem goes up to him and says Mr. Rajeev varma i m prem and i need ur help and rajeev laughs...and says what can i help u with...i myself need help.    and prem says i need to talk to u about naina...and the guy is shocked.!!!   and he says i wont leave u alone..i will burn u...u ruined my life...give me a match stick..i will burn her pic.    and prem clams him down and syas why do u hate her so much.   what did she do...and rajeev cries.   and says what did she not do.   I was happy with my job and my life unitl naina came to wk for me as my secreatary.   SHe was perfect in her work but slowly she started looking after me including my work i didnt realize.   before we became friends n from friendship it turned into love for her.   she wouldnt let any female collegue come next to me.   u know .. i wasnt even able to talk to my wife.    cause she divereted her number from my ccell phone to her cell phone.   then in my house we started fighting more in the house with my wife.   I tried to leave naina so many times but her new dramas all the time .. i wasnt able to.    i found out later on naina has OCD.   she becomes fasinated with someone and she concentrates on them only.    she didnt want me to go anywhere or talk to anyone.     her madness took everything away from me.   my wife, my job, my life...everything.     and he breaks down crying.   

Veeru is sitting outside thinking and restless..   roli saw simar's face and maybe she will see mataji's face and then BW family...i need to do something.    YES.   I need to marry her as soon as possible.      but what can i do..i cant force myself or she will suspect me.   and that doc also said she is not stable or else she can do anything to herself.    veeru says clam down and think ... there has to be a way that she would want to get married herself...and then veeru hears the maid laughing.   and maid says tell me i iwll help u...and veeru breaks his glass and holds her by her neck and says dont interfere in my business.   and the maid is not able to breathe,   and veeru says remember the day i loose it..it will be ur last day and maid says i m sorry sir.

naina comes to sid's room and sees him sleeping...and smiles.   and is about to touch him and sid has a flashback of ROLI falling off the cliff and wakes up saying roli!!! and naina shocked and gives him water and says maybe u saw a nightmare...take water.   and sid says what are u doing in my room...pls go from here.    and naina tries to wipe his sweat with her pallu but sid moves away saying so u wont go...then i will go and he leaves his own bedroom.   and naina syas sid u can go far away from me...but soon u will be mine forever.

simar calls prem and says i m in kishengadh.  u look after urself.   roshni gives her water and simar says how is roli and where did u see her.    and roshni says i saw her in near by market but dont know where she is right now.   but i was seeing roli after like a yr so i was very happy but i dont know what was wrong with roli.   she was talking as if we met for the first time and she didnt recognize me.   simar syas did she say anything.   roshni says she was hurrt on her head.   i thought she would be with her hubby and invited her over but before she could say anything a man came there and took her.    and simar syas who was he?   and roshni says i dont know.    he looked tall and he had stumbles on his face.   simar thinks if that was veeru.   

roli thinks of simar and smiles and then thinks of what veeru told roli about simar.    and roli says vikram was right..i shouldnt remember her.  simar says no matter what i will find roli.   and roli says i will forget all memories related to simar.   

precap --  simar says i m trying to look for my sister for a long time but no one is saying anything and simar shows her pic and the nurse says VIDYA!!  she has lost her memory and simar is shocked.   Simar is in the hospital looking for her.