Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates.. 
kalcandu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates...
serial is moving at a fast pace...i loved wednesday's episode...
now waiting for the adi odai scene of murali...he is seriously asking  to be hit..nice smart work by sam...πŸ‘

so finally, who took that ten thousand rupees? director sollave illaye...😲
anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have doubt on prasad's machan only, he only might have taken it or mistakenly count the money...
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Migan & Laksh.

Maybe Prasad's BIL is in the gang as well. Suddenly, he wants to handover them to the police.  Yenggayo iddikuthu.

Glad Geets/MB vilayatu is almost over.
mallige thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank God the geetha kadathal story was finished in two episodes; I was scared that rombo drag pannum!
Prasad's macchan=too too much irritation; deserves mandailla bottle!
Since Prasad has appa/amma in Kutralam, wonder if he is still Sokku's long-lost son??
kalcandu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mallige

Thank God the geetha kadathal story was finished in two episodes; I was scared that rombo drag pannum!

Prasad's macchan=too too much irritation; deserves mandailla bottle!
Since Prasad has appa/amma in Kutralam, wonder if he is still Sokku's long-lost son??

now Prasath😳 is going to come back to Karaikudi...soon they will show that he is the long lost son..i wonder how they will find out though...edavdu family song irukumo enavo?πŸ˜‰

ipo murali ku aduthada irritate panna oru new track dan Prasath oda machan...πŸ˜•

hope the serial is soon going to end...all that Mr.Thiru has to do is to tie up the loose ends -  get a jodi for ragini, keetha, vanitha and then change of heart of meenatchi...so serial aa mudicukalam...happily ever after nu...nangalum happily ever after πŸ˜›
Edited by kalcandu - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am suprised that prasad does not have any memory of his family?? i remember last time they in d story it was mention he was 12 when he ran away... appadiya nyabagam illama irakum πŸ˜² or the director thought PP makkazs ku enga idhalam nyabagam varapodhu naa πŸ€”

It was that BIL who took the money and also many other stuff his been doing as well. Idhukalam soon there will be a stop ...

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..