pavitra rishta WU: 23rd april:STRUGGLES OF LIFE

nisha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SORRY GUYS FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATE,WAS STUCK UP WITH SOME WORK...

Episodes starts with purvi and onir walking on the streets in search of a house.Suddenly a cycle runs into purvi and onir catches her and she feels awkward.Then they thought to have some thing to eat.Onir asks purvi to go in a restuarant and lois up his wallet.Purvi says that she would have vada pao in order to save money.They go to a stall and have tea and vada pao.

Onir and purvi have nice conversations.Purvi talks about her school and college days.Purvi then misses her aai and says if she was there she would have been angry but at the same time would understand her and she could have shared all her emotions.Onir then misses his mother how he can't even remember her as she is not alive.Onir shares with purvi his school days and his masti with friends.Onir assures purvi that he would always be her side and will be there when she needs her family..Onir reassures how he will fill up purvi's life with lots of happiness and makes that there is no place for sorrows.

Onir and purvi have nice conversations.Purvi talks about her school and college days.Purvi then misses her aai and says if she was there she would have been angry but at the same time would understand her and she could have shared all her emotions.Onir then misses his mother how he can't even remember her as she is not alive.Onir shares with purvi his school days and his masti with friends.Onir assures purvi that he would always be her side and will be there when she needs her family..Onir reassures how he will fill up purvi's life with lots of happiness and makes that there is no place for sorrows.

Purvi then says that they both will work for their living.They further go on in search of house.But to their disappointment no one helps them due to onir's swapping of babies.They go in searching for house to house in extreme hot conditions.Suddenly purvi thirsty and goes to a roadside tap for water.Onir feels extremely sad for purvi's this condition.but purvi smilingly ignores all.

sulochana is buying vegetables where varsha meets her and tells her how onir and purvi have left her house and wandering here and there.she tells her that everyone is blaming her though she has done so much sacrifices for her family.purvi even gave her daughter for ovi's happiness.she pleads to forgive her.sulochana leaves without saying anything , but somewhere in her heart feels sad and worried for purvi.

Suddenly while walking purvi got hurt in the foot and onir makes her sit somewhere on the street itself and runs for her aid.Sulochana further calls manav to inform her about purvi and onir leaving chawl.manav says he doesn't care whatever happens with purvi as she has ruined life of everyone.She lives in whatever condition it's her luck now.Arjun overhears the call and gets worried.he calls purvi to ask about her whereabouts and why onir and she had not informed him .purvi tells him that it's onir and her struggle and she does not need any help.All she wants that arjun should take care of pari.

Meanwhile someone steals Purvi's bags, though she runs after him but could not catch due to hurt in her leg.She takes help from people and goes to police station.Arjun is there in a meeting but all worried .Suddenly his phone recieves message of hari kaka regarding ill health of pari.he immediately runs leaving the meeting, making manav angry.Onir when returns back after findind a house finds Purvi missing and gets worried.He enquires people about missing purvi.

RECAP :DOCTOR TELLS ARJUN THAT PARI NEEDS HER MOTHER AND HE SHOULD CALL HER.

GOOD NIGHT GUYS...😊😊
Edited by nisha01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks in advance for the wu dear 🤗
Shivani86 thumbnail
How rude...it is out of the kindness of their heart they do the written update...thank you so much for doing this update...take all the time you need 😊
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Shivani!  It is a favor that the updaters are doing on us and a previlege for us to read them.

Take your time no rush!

Nisha and all the other updaters - Thanks a lot for doing the updates and special thanks for saving us from the torture of having to sit through the episode in front of the TV sets!
Edited by jayashs - 11 years ago
fiji_duchess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: njersey

Are you okay? This written update is taking more time than someone to write a CA exam paper.

Really "njersey" when will you grow up. Always complaining. My dear I have yet to see you do a written update. They say empty vessel makes the most noise! So keep beating your empty bullshit drum. ðŸ˜ƒ

I challenge you to do written updates for 1 full week, and maybe just maybe you will start appreciating what others do!
nisha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiji_duchess

Really "njersey" when will you grow up. Always complaining. My dear I have yet to see you do a written update. They say empty vessel makes the most noise! So keep beating your empty bullshit drum. ðŸ˜ƒ

I challenge you to do written updates for 1 full week, and maybe just maybe you will start appreciating what others do!

THANK YOU GUYS... 
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
NJersey Doing an update with listening those dialogues continuously for half an hour its diffcult,where people like you can only find a mistake in that.
Lets appreciate every1 who do updates including me bcoz i do for a day in a week.
Princess3101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update, much appreciated!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: njersey

Are you okay? This written update is taking more time than someone to write a CA exam paper.

why dont u take time out of ur daily schedule and put an update up instead of being blatantly rude??i hope u realise no updater gets paid for this work..its out of goodness tht people take time out to write an update for others who have not had the luxury to watch the episode..the least u can do is be thankful..
nisha01 thumbnail
Thanx guys for supporting...hope you continue appreciating efforts !