Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU - 23/04/2013...sweet trials of love..

madhubansen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone...reporting late for update...have a flight 2 catch tommorrow so busy wth packing 😃😃😃..

so episode starts with bulbul by chance landing in d room of some girl who is making plans about how to use vihaan for his money 🤢🤢🤢. bulbul all worried about vihaan. 

mona praising vihaan's family and how she got practice for rano's marriage. bulbul all shocked and mona says dat anyway she is not gonna marry so she has to thnk about rano. 👏👏👏 & she mentions how vihaan looks nice with his fiance. 😉😉

anushka comes running 2 mona's FIL and asks about fire CD. he tells dat no CD has been found and anushka is revealed. FIL assures dat he will tell her wen dey get any news about CD. FIL pretends a fake call and says CD is with some don whu is asking for money. anushka grabs d opportunity and says she will pay and get d CD. 😆...

bulbul goes to mona and tells dat vihaan's fiance is selfish & greedy. mona scolds her dat why she cant let vihaan lead his life. mona bulbul go to jatin to report him d entire conversation she overheard. jatin says dat he has done d full background check. jatin says dat maybe she still feels for vihaan and dats why shez giving such silly excuses. bulbul says dat she is speaking d truth and jatin says dat its good dat vihaan's fiance is practical. jatin mona say dat vihaan has himself selected d girl and she no longer has d right to decide for vihaan. 👏...

anushka anika in car early next morning on dere way 2 collect d CD. she calls FIL who misleads them and laughs with rano rajbeer. anika refuses to walk to d destined location but anushka persuades her. dey get into some dark alleway and strange sounds scare dem. 

mona says dat today is vihaan's engagement ans does she really want to go. bulbul thinks dat she has to convince vihaan not to marry dis wrong girl.

anushka anika drama continues ... she calls FIL and FIL acts all sympathetic. 

everyone reach d venue where bulbul reaches straight to vihaan ans says dat she has sumthng important to tell her. vihaan offers her laddu to eat 😆😆 and praises mona's cooking and wonders how nice it wud have been if he wud have been mona's son in law 👏👏👏
he den tells bulbul 2 take care of work tomorrow as he & his fiance will go for a date. bulbul sarcastically says dat his fiance isnt as simple as a cow and she overheard her convo.vihaan says its not good to do stings 😆😆
vihaan asks dat if he will not have money den no one will like him but bulbul says its not like dat she does like him 😳😳😳
vihaan says so why dont u marry me 👏👏👏
bulbul stammers and vihaan says dat he spent 6 mths understanding her but result is 0 so he better marry 👏👏

Precap: VIHAAN PROPOSES BULBUL 😳
& i am not d updater tommorrow 😭

P.S.: i shall be unable 2 update dis thursday 25/04 & tuesday 30/04 as ou of stations...

till den adieu 😊

Edited by sen_madhuban - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the WU, Madhu 🤗 And Wish u very Happy and Safe Journey 🤗
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Madhu!! and have safe n happy journey 😃

Tanu strikes lucky again for update 😛 what an awesome precap
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@madhu thanx 4 the update!!😊i liked 2days epi as it has BB showing concern 4 vihaan & also anu-anika's suffering. anu is so scared of getting caught that she herself going in the trap.😆 so that gal was playing alongwid vihaan in this jealousy game oderwise why all oders r so cool abt that gal is more concerned abt money rtaher than in vihaan.😆
luved 2marrow's pre-cap.now hope anika won't cum in btn. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update Madhu!! and have safe n happy journey 😃

Tanu strikes lucky again for update 😛 what an awesome precap

swetha as madhu is not doing update on 25th & 30th i.e this thurs & nxt tues then i 've  2do update on these days. i don't rembr the back up days eacxtly. but i think i m back-up updater 4 these 2 days!!😕 Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Tiny!! i was abt to PM u 😊
polliee05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx...precap is intersting
zaahraa thumbnail
lovely written update 👏 thank u