Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mohit + Sargun = HOTNESS

xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys!

I am IN LOVE WITH TODAYS EPISODE!!! Only ViBu parts though obviously. I dont care for anything else πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ It was sooo great!!!

Mohit was fabulous!! I absolutely LOVED his expression throughout end scene, when Bulbul tries to warn him about Bineeta. so cute and so hot!! OMG β˜ΊοΈ I am just re-watching that scene over and over again, just to see his super hot face!! haha I LOVED IT and HIM! πŸ‘β€οΈ

(just a side note... I didnt really like his outfit though. I dunno.. kinda weird. Not really suiting him either. BUT. his expressions and hotness was too sexy to notice the flaws in his attire πŸ˜³)

And Sargun looked totally stunning in todays episode! I mean, she is really beautiful, so she never looks bad... but today I thought that she was looking absolutely gorgeous throughout the entire episode. Her outfits both in the beginning of the epi and at the end were really pretty, and definitely suit her way more than her usual skirts attire. Loved her look... and shes so so beautiful!! πŸ˜³ I loved her concern and love for Vihaan in todays episode. He love for him is so obvious! AHH im just so happy!! πŸ˜†

God Mohit and Sargun... you both are so hot and sexy together! β˜ΊοΈ I LOVE IT.

I will of course be dreaming all day now after seeing the proposal precap! πŸ˜‰ CANT WAITT!! WOOOTTT!!! WE BETTER GET A REALLY NICE HUG TOO!! πŸ€— I have been dying to see one! off to dream about it now ahaha πŸ˜‰

<3 Ria

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ria - Agree ViBu's scenes in today's episode were just fab ..Me too did not like Vihaans dress..was he wearing a shirt inside ..it looked weird with that blue shirt insideπŸ˜•.
BulBul's dress was nice and Sargun looked pretty. Mohit and Sargun convo was tooo cute and watched them so many times ...Mohit has this killer smile ufff ☺️.

Too bad they have such short scenes 😑. I really really pray to God that they should have a long screenspace in tomorrow episode and the precap was just out of this world πŸ‘

I need a  hug and a kiss too ...😳😳

Mohit and Sargun share an awesome hotwa chemistry which burns up the screen ☺️.

Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
Vibu rocked the entire epi
ricna thumbnail

Vibu were awesome and looking so good together. love how everyone is feigning ignorance to what bulbul is saying and vihaans teasingπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ looking forward to next episode

lamiya2 thumbnail
yesterday mohit was looking very handsome
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mohit and Sargun share wonderful onscreen chemistry. Ekta should give them a new show where they are the main leads (if the show is definitely coming to an end) 
prithi.khan.luv thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he looked amazing!! 
jake1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They make a gorgeous couple - maybe there should be a season 2 based on them.
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ViBul bring unmatchable magic to the show
angrezibeat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
outfit was little wierd dat black inner thing wasnot going wid d sherwani...,but d scene was fabulous