Office-Discussion!!

SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, so am glad that we might have a seperate office section but i really cant seem to wait till we get a forum :) So i thought why not we have a discussion on characters, hero , heroine et al , this is not a discussion on the episodes as such, cause there is already a thread!

So guys lets discuss about the characters, what do you like about them, what made you start watching the show?!

For me, i just bumped into this, i have no interest in tamil serials cause of the things they portray, but for vijay shows, but this is my first vijay tv show, i beleive this can be a gamechanger in tamil serials.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wen promo came i was less interested abt dis serial.. Heroine looks elder than hero so nt much interested.. dint watch the serial.. last week only saw one episode n started liking Karthi&Raji..
Really they looks awsome together n creatin magic..
crazzymoon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I'm not interested in serials as most of the serials are same type of revenge stories, so many villans and villis giving troubles and how they get rid of it. Even office serial promo is not catchy, even I missed few initial episodes, once started watching, I felt that its not of regular serial type. Something close to reality, hope the show will not lost its orignality in coming days to.

@green-snow, if I am not wrong you are also in Navya forum.
SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazzymoon

Even I'm not interested in serials as most of the serials are same type of revenge stories, so many villans and villis giving troubles and how they get rid of it. Even office serial promo is not catchy, even I missed few initial episodes, once started watching, I felt that its not of regular serial type. Something close to reality, hope the show will not lost its orignality in coming days to.

@green-snow, if I am not wrong you are also in Navya forum.

Hey yes ðŸ˜ƒ

Navya is where i belong to ðŸ˜³
Good to see a navyian here, ust posted a photo ao anya in this forum :D
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys.. welcome and do join with us in episodes discussions as well ðŸ˜‰

For me the serial is a big mind relief ... way better from the usual opparis 😆

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends...
Actually I love office because of karthik and Raji and their cute love...hope they remain cute...!!
It is really a different story line from the usual one...😉
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Does anyone explain what there try to say
http://www.techsatish.net/2013/04/blog-post_5850.html
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi friends actually i started watching bcoz of karthik and vishnu. bcoz i loved karthik ashok in k5 but soon fell for karthik -raji also bcoz of vishnu and lakshmi
biancaraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I started watching the show only for Shruthi Raj!  I love her acting skills! I started liking her from thendral serial aired on suntv! Now thendral is going downhill and i support Shruthi for making the right decision to act in office because i felt that she was wasting her talent in thendral! 
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I love the nose scene today so cute of Karthi. Good way to face the problem.