Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update24/4 Jalandhar asks who is Mahadev?

Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

V (Vritrasura) gets up, gets a Sward starts fighting with kartikeya. J (Jalandhar) is watching with surprise. Indra notices it's time for Sunset. It's Sandhikaal of day & night. It's the right time to kill him. Fighting with Kartikeya, V tells him, I am protected by Brhmadev's boon, how will you kill Me? At that moment Indra back stabs him with his Vajra. J, Brihaspati are surprised. Indra boast of his killing V. Says this is the result of challenging Devraj Indra. V tells him, you are coward. You killed my bro. when he was in penanace, Asuraraj's mother was killed when she was unprotected. Even I was backstabbed by you. You are a shame as a Devraj.

J is coming running towards Indra, Kartikeya is shocked seeing him, he is his father's copy, drops weapons from his hand. J tells him to pick up Sword & fight with him bur Kartikeya is shocked seeing  seeing J. Shukracharya stops J, tells him it's time for Yudhha viram.

Kartikeya tells Indra, it was wrong on his part to kill V like that. Indra says what else he could have done? V was a big threat to him, what he did was right.

J is shocked seeing V dead, asks he had boon, how did he died?

Kartikeya & Indra comes to Shivji, who tells Kartikeya, he shouldn't have been disillusioned in the battle field seeing J's form. You've proved you are an expert warrior today. Indra says Kartikeya has assisted him very well today. Now he'll take this Vajra to Devloka. Kartkeya & shivji doesn't like his attitude.  Indra is stopped by Shivji. Kartikeya takes Vajra from him & takes it to Suvarcha, who joins hands to the Vajra.

J is surprised at the way V was killed, how did they come up with such an weapon? Shukracharya says he can understand his mental condition, but their army's moral must be down now. J says he has made a mistake of trusting Deva's boon. Shukracharya says Brhmadev gave V what he had asked for. He was not told that he'll be safe from a weapon made by bons of someone. J asks whose bons were they? Rishi Dadhichi's, he had got boon from his Guru, he willingly gave up his life to make this weapon? Surrendering to his Guru compeletely, was the noble feeling of rishi Dadhichi, that made him sacrifice his life for this cause. J asks he has heard of Brhmadev, Vishnu but who is this Mahadev?

Vishnuji, Brhmaji, Naradji all are watching this convo, with smile, the moment J will know about Mahadev.

J asks who is he? Shukracharya says, he is Devadhi Dev Mahadev.

Here Shivji is asked by Kartikeya , he was called to fight against V. but the way Indra killed V was shameful . I don't want to be a Senapati to Indra. Seeing some more questions on his face, Shivji says, do you want to ask anything else son? K says yes, J, he was shocked seeing him in the battlefield, it doesn't suit a warrior but was shocked seeing your form in him. Ganesh is surprised seeing asks many questions connected to his father. Kartikeya says he looks like father but there is something different about him. Ganesh says you are right, he has to be different, can't be as powerful as father. Kartikeya says his eyes were like Sea. Ganesh says Agni & Jal both together this is amazing . Shivji says his eyes are Blue like Sea, has power of Sea. Kartikeya asks but he was born from your Krodhagni.  Shivji says, yes he is born out my Krodhagni, he has strength of Sea, is an amazing warrior too .

Shukracharya say, Kailashpati  Mahadev can not be described in one word. He is Saguna, Nirguna, Sakara, Nirakaar, Param-brhma, Mahan Guru, Mahayogi, Jatadhari, Gangadhar. Mahadev is Shaktipati. He is Satyam, he is Shivam, he is Sundaram, he is everywher. Snake & Rudraksh adorns his body. Sits on Vyaghra charma. Smears ash on his body.

J thinks this means if he defeats Brhma, Vishnu, Mahadev, Asura's will be winner in this war.

Precap: J tells Vrinda tomorrow more medicines will not be needed as he himself will enter the battle field.

Indra tells Brihaspati, Jalandhar's decision of entering the war will prove dangerous compared to fighting with Vritrasura.

Paravti tells Aadi Guru, she has tried all the aasana suggested by him. He tells her to be like a Shab, be in Shabasana,you'll know something more.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
Thanks Minaxi it was a very good epi. Loved the way Ganesha was talking enthusiastically and comparing J to his father. He is so sweet.
Loved Shukru's explanation of Mahadev to J. Vritasur died bravely and his parting words to Indra was awesome.
thank you for today's written update, it was a great episode.
Originally posted by SindhuDKDM

Thanks Minaxi it was a very good epi. Loved the way Ganesha was talking enthusiastically and comparing J to his father. He is so sweet.
Loved Shukru's explanation of Mahadev to J. Vritasur died bravely and his parting words to Indra was awesome.
Vritrasur's last word for Indra were perfect. He knew Indra so well.
Shivji is Shukracharya's favourite, he has lots of respect for him, that showed in his eyes & the way he descibed him, it was perfect.
 Ganesh's excitement of knowing about J was good & the way he said, he can't be have Shakti like father, afterall his father is Shakti pati😊
Good epi..

Vritra has earned more respect.. for fighting bravely and his Bang on end dialogues for Indra..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Found it a little weird that J has heard abt  Lord Vishnu and Brahma.. but not abt Mahadev at all πŸ˜•

Kartikeya was cool with his fight as usual..!! Good to see Ganesh back.. and with K.. together had a good convo...!! πŸ˜Š

So J's final countdown starts from today.. coz he appeared over confident in the precap...!! πŸ˜•

Thanks Minaxi πŸ˜Š
i wonder when Indra's "paap ka ghada" will be full..come on, tht man is a disgrace to mankind..how and why on earth are the trinity tolerating him, and giving him more opportunities to keep doing wrong everytime..there HAS to be a limit afterall..why the leniency only for him??sum1 find me ONE redeeming quality in him..
Indra the backstabber! Accurate name! He kils everyone frm behind (or with eyes closed)
Kartikeya said correctly - NO one should fight with INdra actually!
Vritrasura's last words were true... even in the PUranas, despite being evil, Vritrasura is described as a great GYani - he was the incarnation of King Chitraketu, the Vishnubhakt
And so finally each side knows about their opponent!
Shukracharya's description of SHiva's Vibhutis was beautiful!
For once, Jalandhar was stunned!
And abt the precap: Indra should be dethroned ASAP.
(Even then, I can't believe HOW DIFFERENT the Puranic INdra is from the Vedic one!)
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
Originally posted by anu rulz

i wonder when Indra's "paap ka ghada" will be full..come on, tht man is a disgrace to mankind..how and why on earth are the trinity tolerating him, and giving him more opportunities to keep doing wrong everytime..there HAS to be a limit afterall..why the leniency only for him??sum1 find me ONE redeeming quality in him..

U bet...!! To top that.. he is still addressed as Devraj...
Coward.. jealousy.. insecurity... could still be understood to a certain extent.. but here Indra has wronged a woman.. killed a Tapasvi.. !!  What more do u want...?? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by sia221

U bet...!! To top that.. he is still addressed as Devraj...
Coward.. jealousy.. insecurity... could still be understood to a certain extent.. but here Indra has wronged a woman.. killed a Tapasvi.. !!  What more do u want...?? πŸ˜•
may be after this war & J ends this Indra will be replaced by Nahush. Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
i hope so too..am sick and tired of Indra...singularly the most annoying character of all..