THENDRAL WEDNESDAY UPDATE 24/4/13

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanq haritha akka for the update..😉

It was too hilarious to see deepa giving live commentary ...😆
Fabulous..the old deepa is back with her humour...
Intha suchi seriyanna all in all villi...😡

Yennaiku Prabavum tamilum purinjuka porankaloo...
Intha GW innaiku than urupidiya pesiruku...👏
Kuthu vilaku vilunthu keta sagunam...GW innaiku kalakita...⭐️

Kalyani sister becoming a big girl...Padma going to induce Mohan with lot of financial problems...which may even lead in gaining irritation towards kalyani and kalyani's sisters...😒

Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update.

I liked GW for trying to stop TA from going ahead with the land but annoyed when she blamed T again for everything. I thought it was totally TA's mistake in keeping the money while T is lighting the lamp. Not sure anybody would even do that knowing very well that the lamp would be tipped. But, knowing that TA is a "distilled fool" this is expected, but shifting the blame to T and GW adding to it was tooo much!  TA never ever seems to learn from the past and something similar happened when T/TA were moving to Bhu's house. Wish he remembered or T reminded him of that.

Well, Padma is trying to create rift bet'n Kal/M by creating financial problems.

As for Suchi, she is definitely smart to accurately assess the utter foolishness of her bosses. Hats off to her. I believe it takes some time to read any document and to go thru a legal home document takes more time than what TA did today. Still TA is better off than P who doesn't even bother to read anything! I did like D's "wait and watch" cool attitude as she has figured out that it is no use talking to her totally dumb hubby. Not sure if TA is ever going  to learn from his past  that more than anything, T wants TA to understand and respect her feelings and trust her instincts without asking for logical explanations. I wish the story moves faster and shows TA/P fooled by Suchi very soon.

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"Distilled fools" I like that name!

The money that came because of Suchi is going to go because of her only...the pathetic part is TD not able to do anything but hit their heads just like the viewers!
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the wonderful update haritha.

Congrats TA pudhu veedu pudhu car uu going to stand in middle of the street kudiya seekram. The irony is GW going to blame T's raasi for this too 😡

D was on a roll today 🤣
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update haritha.
deepa's live commentary was good .. suchi apdi sonnaalum nambuvaanga.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Padma scene was too much and boring. I wish they dont show too much of kalyani sisters and Padma. It was taking too much time from more interesting track. 
I wish T had the spunk And humour that Deepa has. Why is she so disinterested in the house
Project due to anger. Highntime she used hervintelligence to counter Suchi. By now she very
Well knows how stupid and gullible her husband is. Insted of butting heads with him, she should
Use her sharpness. She knows Deepa in th same boat. It is time for them to do some investigative
Work involving Shyamala and Sudha. Why are they standing away from them? They should record all
Conversations and check with Sudha. Since they know Suchi is upto something.
Caryn thumbnail
Distilled fools, maanga madiyans, morons, thukku thukkis... etc... is what the T& P are. 

T &P went up the hill
To buy a land of water (swamp)
T fell down and broke his crown (illapah moolai oosi pochu)
P came tumbling after...

Suchi the great I bow to your brains for making fools of these men.

For once GW is correct and I like her the way she said it and then next moment, it is Thulasi's fault.  Tell me something new GW

Thanks for the updates
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Haritha for the beautiful update. The title is nice. You have given beautiful comments. 'Distilled fools', Beautiful way of describing those two persons.

T, D, K - All the three going to be in deep trouble based on the episode. And all because not only their husbands don't think but also because they don't listen to their wives who look into the situation in a better way.

As far Mohan, how does he believe he would be practically able to take care of the finances if he takes loan? Also, what he needs to learn is there is no need for him to prove anything to Kalyani's sisters but just be kind to them and take care of them. Even MM wouldn't say anything against Padma's outrageous plans. Is it all he is capable of as the head of the family?

Suchi showing all her broker skills to TA and P. Deepa did well to keep her cool as Thiruvalluvar said, 'Idukkan vanthal adai kandu nakuthal vendum.' Still can she try to find more? The good thing is she will be always with Thulasi. Still one point on Thulasi stands. She has to speak up for herself whenever GW puts her down instead of apologizing. One question: When is the exams about which T was telling? 

@Caryn: Beautiful comment.

Edited by maha2us - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Haritha for the wonderful update and comments..🤗

It was hilarious to see Deepa giving live commentary about Suchi explaining things.. also, she maintained very well how Thulasi did not speak bad about Suchi.. Happy to see old Deepa back..😛