kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the show starts with precaps...simar turns and but is unable to c veeru standing in front of her...as he is bent down to pick up stuff...and she leaves.   and then veeru leaves.   Pari says doc i m very weak and feel faint.   and doc says her BP is low...at times is happens in preg.   bring her to clinic we have to do ultra sound so we can see the condition of the child...and masi thinks what an idea...we can do naina ultra sound too so we can find out if she is telling the truth or not.   and she says to mataji ..why dont we take naina for an ultra sound along wirh pari??   khushi and naina shocked and mataji says u r right...we will send naina too.   and naina tries to say no...and masi says no naina dont be scared...we will find the truth and khushi says u have kept vrat right...so i was explaining to her not to go to the hospital without eating.   and doc says then we can not do ultra sound chk up with out her eating anything.    doc says we will check up after navratri.   and masi thinks she saved herself again.   hurry up prem so she will succeed in her plan.   

simar gets down from the taxi and is looking around the place where the got from hospital.    she is asking ppl on the road.    simar keeps on walking and thinks..where am i..this is a really lonely place...where do i find roli..and she shouts...roli..roli...and roli hears this and gets up...simar is outside roli's house.   roli thinks why do i feel like someone is calling me.   i have a deep relationship with this name.    roli thinks who is this...who is shouting roli roli?   and simar turns to leave and roli opens the curtains.    but doesnt see anyone.  roli think ROLI ROLI... this name is part of my life...and that sound sounded my own as well.   i dont know if this feeling is true or my thinking.   Veeru comes there...and sees her pacing the room.   he asks what happened .. why are u so tensed.   and she says i feel like someone my own is calling me and i should go to them.   I feel restless.   Veeru says relax..u havent had ur medicine thats why u feel like that.    sit...and he goes to get water.    and roli thinks it never happened before...there is someone who is truing to pull me towards them.   this feeling is very different.    Am i wrong?   no i shouldnt do anything where me and vikram get in trouble again.    and veeru pours out water and gives it to her.   tells her to have her medicine...and she does.   

veeru says i think we should get married asap .. it would be better for us.   simar is walking...and sits on the road...she cries and says no one has seen her..no one knows her...what should i do??    she prays to matarani to help her...and make her meet roli.   and she hears someone say yes he keeps that girl in a closed room at all times and doesnt let her go anywhere.   she goes to c and sees the maid is talking to some other lady.   the other lady says is he mad...and the maid says he is not mad but a very dangerous man..  and that day in anger he strangled me.   ok i have to go as the lady owner is alone in the house and if vikram finds this out then he will get very mad at me.    and she leabes.    simar says why do i feel the girl she is talking about is roli but who is vikram...and she remembers the head nurse saying that that vikram was saying he was her husband.   

simar follows the maid.   they both go inside the gate...the maid reaches the front door and simar is hiding behind a tree.   simar sees that the maid has a scared look on her face and thinks why is she so scared...so simar goes a bit fwd and sees veru standing in front of the front door...and says so VEERU IS ALIVE!!!

veeru shouts at the maid saying never leave vidya alone when i m not home.   maid says i m sorry it wont happen again.   and veeru says if it happens again it wont be good for u.    and then the maid goes inside...veeru turns to leave but stops and turns again to look outside but simar hides.   and veeru shuts the door.   simar thinks roli is in veeru's jaill.    I have to safe her.   no matter what happens i will make sure roli gets out.

precap  --  NONE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†Thank You!!! Write update!!๐Ÿ˜†