Thendral Thursday UPDATE: 25.4.2013

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I dont if I should thank u for the update or pity u for the same...πŸ˜›
But..it was really a wonderful update..πŸ‘
Thank u suha for the update...it does not seem like a first-time update..u hv managed to cover all the details...

deepa is getting her masters in handling these GD issues...she seems to hv taken a real stand not to confront GD anymore and play along and enjoy herself...like the difference shown in how each view GD...good expressions today..and yes GD is making headway...she has managed to get the jewels topic..well let prabha invest..bhu needs this...if jewels n money invested n lost, no regrets at all...
Thanks Suha for ur wonderful update!!
TA cannot be called hero of this serial as he seems to be a big Zero😊
thanks suha for the update.
when will this suchi track come to an end .. then bhuvana track will start .. nothing good to look forward to in this serial!!😑
Fantastic update Suha. I feel sorry for T and Deepa. Prabha deserves Succhi's droham and TA too to some extent. TA is such a fool he has not learnt even after Charu saga. Aval orupatta maduri than!πŸ˜‰
Thanks suha for your hilarious update. You cracked me up with apt crisp title "on the street
With tiruvodu" and saguni suchi🀣. Saguni is the perfect description of Suchi. 
Deepa was hilarious with tongue in the cheeck comments about Suchi and the whole project.
When she said dont worry we will not ruin any of your plans, she indirectly said you will do it
To yourselves with Suchi.i wish T also had the same sense of humour about the situation.
Deepa also correctly said to T that she is waiting for the whole thing to flop on their faces.
I could'nt wait for that day to see these two mada sambaranis with egg on their faces in front of 
their wives.
It was a nice day with out Padma, Gw and Kalyani's sisters.
Suha, first update ahh... well done.  Thanks a lot ma...

I have nothing to say about this episode... πŸ€”
Thanks for the update suha.. confirm ah platform thaan for prabha n Tamil..
Thanks for the nice update, Suha. You have done a good job doing the update. It didn't look like it is your first attempt in updating .

TA - What can be said of him? What is he thinking? If he could become rich because of Suchi's efforts, are those who work hard to become rich stupid persons? Why does he believe Suchi is committed to him? TA has to know he is committed to Thulasi and Thulasi is committed to him and she has her commitment by heart always. He had seen husband and wife working hard to become rich. How did his SIL (Sudha) and MIL (Bhuvana) become rich? Both of them had no Suchi. They worked hard committed to their job and had the utmost co-operation of their husbands also which comes up when the trust between husband and wife increases. (Whatever way Bhuvana was bad, she formed a good example of how one can become rich when hardwork is there and trust and commitment between two persons are there.) TA can have any number of dreams, foreign trips, owning Limo etc. But everything becomes possible only if he works hard for them. And he is really lucky in one way. His wife is already sincerely committed to him and she will work hard to help him. But he has to wait till she completes her studies.

He claims his combination with Prabha and Suchi works wonders. What is he going to tell when he learns Prabha has done droham to Kanakku, who is his most sincere friend? Will he forgive Prabha?

But then he has to understand his wife Thulasi first. But then it seems in this World understanding another person seems to be something in premium. And that is seen in Nitish's household. How does it help if no one cares about what Laav says or feels? She too is a human. When this type of thing happens in a family, it is called dysfunctional family.   

One consolation we have is TA is shown as am ordinary character who has weaknesses and not as a superman or superhero who could solve all the problems himself and who always makes right choices and wins.
Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago