i also like rahi i don't like it too much 
do continue and pm me i will jaan

tiara_magic thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice concept waiting for update
tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guy's this story is not placed in india it's international but place not decided  yet but will let you know when i decide.this following chap's you can just see ranveer's and panchi pov about each other but you will soon find romance too but you have to wAIT FOR IT. and i have choosen jaitley as ranveer's dad as ranveer dad will share a special bond with panchi and in onscreen jaitley and panchi share's a special bond so choosen them

Chapter one

'Ranveer? Ranveer!? 'Where is that boy? 
'anirudh , ranveer's not home yet. He's probably still with his friends.' ranveers's mother yelled to his father from the kitchen where she was preparing coffee.
'It's seven in the morning. He's supposed to be waking up now, not still out with his friends!' ranveer father yelled and made his way to the kitchen.
"Calm down anirudh. He's twenty one, its normal."
'Exactly sophai . He's twenty one. He should be at least a little more responsible by now. And his kind of behavior is not at all normal for someone coming out of our family.'

She shook her head. 'You can't expect our son to be exactly like the shergil family. You shergil family are all so full of it..'
'Yet you married one. Sophai I'm serious, he should really be getting more mature. And to be honest, he is a little worse than other kids in their twenty's. He's out partying every night until who knows what time and he has a new girlfriend every day. Not even every day, they only last for a couple of hours.' He said disgusted. 
'Just give him some time dear. He'll come around soon enough.'

ranveers P.O.V

'Dude, wake up.' He whispered to his friend samar, shaking him.
'I'm up!' samar sat up.
'Where are we?' ranveer asked holding his hands up in confusion.
"We're at piddhi's place. We crashed here last night..."
'Yeah...I can't remember...Anyway we have to get going before that girl comes  up. I don't want her to get the wrong idea about us. She probably thinks she's my girlfriend now that we had a date together.'
'You are cruel man, but okay, let's get a move on.' Samar  said standing up and pulling his shirt over his head.'
'Sweet. I'll drop you off on my way home.'

ranveer quietly tiptoed his way to his room so that his parents didn't hear him coming in. He was half way to his room when his father's voice stopped him.
'I'm glad you finally made your way home.' 
'Hey dad.' He turned to face his father.
'ranveer  I need to talk to you about something.'
'Dad, I'm really tired. Can't you wait till later? I really need some sleep.'
'I can't wait any longer than I already have.'
'Dad, I know what you want to talk about. We've been through this a thousand times.'
'ranveer . I'm not going to be able to run the business for much longer and you know you're my only son and I want you to take over, but the way your acting now...It's not what I'm looking for in my business. '

'Dad, I am completely capable of running the business. Why is my lifestyle such a bother to you? It's not going to affect the business whatsoever!'
'It will and I'm not going to stand by and watch you ruin my life's work. So, unless you get your act together...'
'You know what dad?' ranveer interrupted his father. 'I'm not going to stand by and watch you ruin my life! I love my life just the way it is and I'm not changing a single thing. There is nothing wrong with enjoying life while I still have the chance.' ranveer raced up the stairs to his room. He had enough of his father's complaints. He packed in some cloths and drove to samar's apartment. He was going to stay there until his father cooled down.

[THE FOLLOWING DAY]

panchi P.O.V

'What am I going to wear Juhi?'
'What about this?' My best friend held out a pink halter top.
'Juhi, that's way too revealing.'
'What? It's not that revealing and besides you should be wearing tops like this. You have a great cleavage. I'd kill for a cleavage like yours.'
'Why thank you, but I think I think I'm just going to wear jeans and my yellow Mickey Mouse T-shirt.'
My friend giggled.
'Not exactly the kind of outfit one should wear to a party, but if you feel like it then by all means, go for it.'

We were dressed up and ready to go in fifteen minutes. The party was more or less the same than any other college party I've been to, but it was still fun. That's what I love most about college, although you have a huge load of work, there's always something fun to do afterwards, like these parties or the fact that you are surrounded by friends most of the time away from your family and all the drama that comes with it.
I found my way across the living room, where everybody was dancing, including my friend. I bumped into samar, another friend, on my way to the kitchen.
'panchi ! I had no idea that you were going to be here.' He shouted over the loud music and hugged me.
'It was a last minute decision to come. How are you?'
'I'm fabulous as always. Hey, why don't you come hang with us for a while? I want you to meet my friends.'

'Sure. Lead the way.' He led me by my hand to a group of guys sitting at the dining table.
'Guy's this is panchi . panchi, this is my friends, pratham, yuvraj, rohan, luke and ranveer, ' He pointed to them as he said their names. 
I knew one of them ranveer. Everybody knows him. He's the most wanted guy on campus. Girls literally fall over their own feet for this guy. He's rich, attractive and apparently very charming. I feel sorry for those girls...because everyone knows...he's not exactly a one woman man, but then again, those girls don't have any respect for themselves so, they probably don't mind getting humped and dumped as long as they had a piece of him.

samars  friends were pretty cool. We talked for most of the night and got to know each other, they were very kind, well, except for ranveer, He was too busy hitting on girls to talk with us.

'Well I really need to get going guys, I have a class early tomorrow morning, but thanks for tonight. I had a great time.'
We exchanged numbers with one another before I left and they invited me to a BBQ at samar's flat the following morning. I was looking forward to it.

do lke or comment if you want me to continue

zing

Edited by tenzingchoden - 11 years ago
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res for comment.
Unres.
Sorry for commenting late once again.
I totally loved this chappy.
Ranveer's parents worried for him.
And his father wants him to be responsible and take up the business.
I just love the friendship btw Juhi and Panchi.
waiting for the next update.
Update soon.
Edited by Kishaforever - 11 years ago
tiara_magic thumbnail
nice chappy i have written a ff wic is similar to this
nw worried to post
i shall pm u soon 2 see
but u have written nicely
well done

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great start, n I love the concept, can't wait to read the next part 
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow, nice start👏😊
Anirudh n Sophia as Ranveer's parents😊
Ranveer, a spoilt brat
His dad worried for him😔
Ranveer, Samar n Piddhi friends😃
Is Yuvraj 4m SG n Rohan 4m BFF?😆
Panchi n Juhi friends😃
Update soon d next part😊

PS: U by mistake wrote 'Jaitley' in d 1st para which is d surname of Anirudh whose surname is ShergilL in dis SS😆 n who is dis Luke n his dad? Hope u not felt bad for me saying dis😊.
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amaizng one Zing I just loved it!

Sophi n Anirudh Ranveer's Parents?amazig man!

loved Samar n Ranveer yaar i so miss them like hell in the show!

Juhi n Panchi sooo cute

one question?Is Panchi shown lttle pulm here or she is thin?

loved the party seen n Panchi's describtin abt Ranveer was amazing i was just drolling cuz hayeee I love my Nonu😆😆😆

cont soon
tenzingchoden thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiara_magic

nice chappy i have written a ff wic is similar to this really

nw worried to post don't worry
i shall pm u soon 2 see ok
but u have written nicely thanks

tenzingchoden thumbnail