Frequent Posters

tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Wow, nice startπŸ‘πŸ˜Šthanks

Ranveer, a spoilt bratyes as always
Anirudh n Sophia as Ranveer's parents😊 yes 

Ranveer, Samar n Piddhi friendsπŸ˜ƒ i want to keep it like its in show but n kisha here
His dad worried for himπŸ˜”yes because of his life style
Is Yuvraj 4m SG n Rohan 4m BFF?πŸ˜† yuvraj i thought didn't know about rohan it was a random name
Panchi n Juhi friendsπŸ˜ƒ in show too
Update soon d next part😊 i will asp
PS: U by mistake wrote 'Jaitley' in d 1st para which is d surname of Anirudh whose surname is ShergilL in dis SSπŸ˜† n who is dis Luke n his dad? Hope u not felt bad for me saying dis😊.
thanks for reminding i have changed and luke is ranveer;'s friend

tenzingchoden thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Akshu--

amaizng one Zing I just loved it! thanks

Sophi n Anirudh Ranveer's Parents?amazig man! ya thinking about as new couple

loved Samar n Ranveer yaar i so miss them like hell in the show! me 2

Juhi n Panchi sooo cute as always

one question?Is Panchi shown lttle pulm here or she is thin? i have kept her like she is in looks as she is really cute.

loved the party seen n Panchi's describtin abt Ranveer was amazing i was just drolling cuz hayeee I love my NonuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ya as he was not talking with herbut flirting with othergirls he is popular. i also love rv

cont soon i surely will

tenzingchoden thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tiara_magic

nice concept waiting for update

i definetly will
tenzingchoden thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kishaforever

res for comment.
Unres.
Sorry for commenting late once again.its ok dear
I totally loved this chappy.thanks for liking it
Ranveer's parents worried for him.yes because of his lifestyle
And his father wants him to be responsible and take up the business. yes as he is his only child
I just love the friendship btw Juhi and Panchi.me 2
waiting for the next update.i will asp
Update soon.

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! 
I don't really read ffs or ss, but I just ended up randomly reading this, and it was good!
I really liked the chapter!:)
Great job! and do Pm me if you upload the next chapter..:-)
I am actually curious to know what happens next!..hahah..😳
tenzingchoden thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

Hey! hi

I don't really read ffs or ss, but I just ended up randomly reading this, and it was good!thanks because as randomly also you read my first ss on rahi
I really liked the chapter!:) thanks once again
Great job! and do Pm me if you upload the next chapter..:-) i definetly will pm you when i update may be today
I am actually curious to know what happens next!..hahah..😳 ya everybody is curious me 2

U dint pm me!

Res

Will cmmnt later! 😳

UNRES!
Tenzing! πŸ€—
Really ossum1! πŸ‘πŸΌ
RV n Samar seem to b bst buddies!!
Btw, no Kisha in dis? πŸ˜•
Conti soon n pm me! πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by Aditi_4ver - 10 years ago
tenzingchoden thumbnail
               chapter  2
so guys for you all i have posted my next chap so soon as i cannot post my kisha work yet so this for the rahi fans sorry for spelling or writing mistake please dfo correct me and i will make the changes for you all. as i sai you will rahi pov until the understand each other and their views on each other
Panchi pov
I had a class early this morning and was totally exhausted when I got back; mostly from last night and then having to get up early for my morning class. I passed out on the couch for a while and was woken up two hours later by Juhi.
'Hey sleepy head.' She said handing me a sandwich. I took it from her and set it on my lap.
'Sorry for waking you up, but if my memory serves me right you have a BBQ to go to in an hour.'

'Oh snap! I totally forgot about that.' I quickly took a few bites of my sandwich and hopped in the shower. After that I put on my three quarter jeans a white T-shirt and some flip flops.

'What are you doing today?' I asked Juhi  as I walked past her to fetch my keys.
'Nothing special, maybe I'll just get a movie and give myself a manicure.'
'Well unless you really want to spend your day like that, you could always join me?'
'Really? They won't mind?'
'I'm sure they won't. They're just a bunch of guy's an me, so I don't think bringing another girl is going to be an inconvenience to them. I'll text samar and ask.'
She smiled 'Thanks! I'll just go change.'

We arrived a little late because we got lost looking for samar  place. pratham opened the door and gave us a tour of his and yuvraj  flat and then led us outside where everybody was already sitting.
'Hey guys!' I said and gave them a wide smile then introduced Juhi. Everyone from last night was here, except ranveer. 

Rohan got us two chairs and placed them near his seat. We talked for a few hours and had some drinks. They were really nice. It felt like we were friends for years, we just seemed to click right from the start. Samar was especially nice to Juhi  and she didn't hesitate to, let's say. "Return the favor." '

Later on, we put some sausages on the grill and went back to talking. Then there was a knock on the door.

ranveer  P.O.V

I knocked on the door again after there was no answer the first time.
Finally the door opened, I looked up into piddhi.
'Hey piddhi, Is samar  here, He wasn't home when I got back and he's the only one with keys.'
'Yeah he's out back. Should I go get him?'
'No it's okay, actually I was wondering if you guys wanted to go out? We can go clubbing and go to the beach.'
'Sorry bro, that's not going to work. We already invited panchi over for a BBQ.'
'panchi ?'
'samar's  friend; from last night.'
'Oh okay. I didn't know you fancied her?'
'I don't. We're just kind of friends now. She's pretty cool.'
'Friends with her ..That's weird.'
'Anyway, she brought her friend too. You're welcome to join us.'
'Okay thanks. Is the friend hot?'
'ranveer. No. Not with them.'
'I'll try.' I sighed.

He stepped away and I made my way out back.
'Hello everyone.'
samar stood up. 'Hey man, where did you disappear to this morning?'
'I went to my house to get some stuff.'
'Okay sweet. Want a drink?'
'Sure'

panchi  P.O.V

'panchi ?' samar  called me. 'Do you mind passing a drink for ranveer.'
'Sure.' I got a beer from the cooler next to me and took it to ranveer.
'Thanks.' He said and blinked at me.
Oh please, like that's going to work on me. I rolled my eyes and went straight back to my seat.

ranveer  P.O.V

Oh my God, What a snob  maybe that word fits her best. I mean what type of girl wears a Mickey Mouse top to a party? And normally when I blinked at a girl like I did now, she would be all gaga by now.

We just sat there drinking and talking the whole time. I was getting super bored.
'Sorry for interrupting, but why don't we pack this up and go to the beach and go swimming or something?'
'That actually sounds like an awesome idea ranveer. You guys in?' samar  asked the group. 
Most of them agreed except the two girls. They didn't have their swimming costumes. Typical.
'You could all swim with this clothes too' I suggested.
'What? That's just wrong.' Panchi said.'
I sighed. 'Fine. How about you guys go ahead in samar's car then I'll take the girls to get their stuff and we'll meet you there?'

panchi P.O.V

I wanted to protest, but Juhi  agreed with it before I could talk. 

We were done packing the drinks and towels and sitting in ranveer car in ten minutes.
ranveer  and juhi  talked along the ride, but I kept to myself. I really didn't like this guy.
We ran into our apartment and got our swimming costume  and were back in ranveer's  car. 
'Wait! I forgot something.'
I ran back and came out with my sunscreen in hand.
'Sunscreen? Really?' ranveer asked.
'Uh... yeah really.'
He shook his head and drove off.

The others already found a nice spot near the water and settled there.
'Sorry we took so long. Miss Pris Pot needed to get her sunscreen. '
'ranveer! What the hell dude? Be nice.' samarl stood up for me.

It really didn't bother me at all. I just went on and got myself a nice place to sit. 

yuvraj  and I started throwing one another with ice blocks. In my defense; He started it. Later it turned into a battle of the ice and he was chasing me up and down the beach. We were exhausted when we returned to the group and decided to go swimming. I got my swimming costume out and was about to go change. 

'panchi ?' rohan  called.
'Yeah?'
'I don't think you need that.'
Before I could register what he meant he picked me up and ran with me to the water and threw me in.
I came up from under the water still in shock. 
'You...' I started running towards him and tackled him into the water. 
We came out a while later, the sun was starting to set and the air was getting really cool.

I was shivering from the cold then ranveer came up to me and handed me  my jeans
'Here, put this on. You're going to get sick if you stay in those wet cloths.'
I went to the nearby restrooms and changed to my jeans and held the big towel around my shoulders for heat. When I came out, ranveer  was standing there, shirtless. I froze for a second.
I've seen him around a lot and now I have hung out with him. I'm not going to lie to myself. He is pretty good looking, but this is the first time that I've actually really looked at him. He had intense black eyes and perfect black  hair . His light stubble rounding his almost perfect jaw line, but all that was nothing compared to those god-like abs he had. It was such a shame that he was so arrogant and full of himself. Everything about him says spoiled brat, too bad the girls only sees his looks and not his repulsive personality. 

'panchi ?'ranveer asked waving his tanned hand, which looked absolutely gorges against the orange pink sky, in front of me.
Oh crap' I've just stared at him way too long.
'Yeah?'
'Is everything alright? You look distracted.'
'Yes. I...I just...I'm just really cold that's all.'
'Oh. It looked too me as if you were checking me out.' He smiled seductively.
'Please. Don't flatter yourself.'
'I don't have to, you just did.'

ranveer P.O.V

She looked as if she wanted to say something in protest, but couldn't think of anything. I laughed.
'Anyway I just came after you to offer you my shirt; it will keep you warm for now.'
'No thank you. I'm fine. The towel is warm enough.'
'Come on. Please just wear it. Just for now.'
She hesitated then took it.
She cleared her throat 'Please turn around while I put it on.'
'Why?'
'Turn around ranveer !'
'That's the first time you said my name. I like the way you say it. It's sexy.'
'Eeuw. Just... turn around.'

'It's not like you're naked. Just put the shirt on.'
She didn't say anything; only looked at me with her hands on her hips.
'Fine I'm turning.' I surrendered and turned around.
'Thank you.
You probably only like hearing your name because you're so in love with yourself. ' She said struggling to get my shirt on.
'Or it's because you said it so seductively.'
'Seductively? If you think that was seductive then I don't even want to hear what you think is rude.'
'Hey you're the one that checked me out so...'

She ignored my comment and walked passed me. She was obviously very frustrated. I smiled to myself in victory of winning this battle.
She was such an uptight little thing. She needed to relax and just let go herself a little
do tell me if you like or dislke this chap. all views are accepted. as it will help to bring you the next chap
love zing
Res fr ch 2!
Editted on pg 5!!
Unres
Yupee!! I'm first!!!
Luvd dis chappy a lot!
D rahi scene ws cutee!!
N RV shirtless!! Eeep!!!!!
Updt soon!
Oh ya, I've unressed on pg 5Edited by Aditi_4ver - 10 years ago
tenzingchoden thumbnail
[QUOTE=Aditi_4ver]U dint pm me! sorry but i thought you will not like it so i didn't pm ayone but i surely wll

Res

Will cmmnt later! 😳

UNRES!
Tenzing! πŸ€—hi i didn't know your name but alsoπŸ€—
Really ossum1! πŸ‘πŸΌthanks
RV n Samar seem to b bst buddies!!  yes they are
Btw, no Kisha in dis? πŸ˜• ya bcause if i will include kisha in small role also it will give them more screen play because of my kisha craze than this will rahi ss but kisha story thats why no kisha
Conti soon n pm me! πŸ‘πŸΌ[/QUOTE i definetely will