Panchi taking Juhi to d party😃yup
Samar n Juhi more friendly wid each other😉hima
Ranveer trying to flirt wid Panchi but in vain😆 yup  he is like that  only
Panchi's lukn @ RV's shirtless body😳 me 2 want to see him like that
RV noticing it n teasing her😛 his easing behaviour
Panchi wearing RV's shirt😊 thora bara hoga
HiMa on a date(Haila! 1 hi din milne k baad date🤣)😃pyaar kabhi bhi ho sakta hai
Panchi putting on a facial mask n d boys @ d door🤣
RV spending time wid a red-head(Hope its not Kiya) no its not kiya i have not included kisha in this work
RV's dad upset wid RV😔 yes 
RV's dad selling his business due to RV's bad lifestyle😲 he has to change is lifestyle
RV unhappy wid it😔 yup
Samar going against RV👍🏼 he is a true friend
RV unhappy dat his best friend is against him now😔 yup
Update soon d next part😊 ok i will
Posted: 10 years ago
nice chapter
i loved all the POVs
i never recieved pm
not fair
waise awesum
very nicely written
Originally posted by tiara_magic

nice chapterthanks
i loved all the POVsreally
i never recieved pm sorry as always
not fair
waise awesum really
very nicely written thanks
guys this ss is changing into ff and i will update the next part soon
so this chaps are of pov as i told before but you will only find ranver pov.in this chaP hope you like it.
                                               CHAPTER 4

Ranveer pov

I drove to the beach and just sat there thinking. I thought samar  would understand me. Now even he wants me to change. My life felt pointless. I know I could probably get a good job or even start my own business, but to one day take over my father's businesses was really important to me. Since I was a boy, my father and I would always plan how we would become partners and then I would continue.
I don't know why this was such a big deal. He knows how much I want to do this. All the effort I ever put in was for the sake of this, now it's gone. The worst of all is that I couldn't talk about it to someone. All person I could talk to was samar….
I had to get my father to change his mind. I need to do this. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I had to find a way. 

I know what I'm not going to do: I'm not going to change a single thing in the way I live my life. That's for sure. Just too bad that's all my father wants...

My head shot up. 'Of course.' I said out loud.
My father wants me to change; I'll pretend to change. I'll be the perfect son around him and just go on as always behind his back. How did I not think of this in the first place?

I got into my car and drove home.

'Father?!' I called him once I got into the house.
He didn't answer so I went to look for him in the house. I found him in his study reading through some papers.
'What do you want?'
'I want to apologize. Look I know I've been a little irresponsible and stubborn and never minded and so much more, I realize that now. When I realized that I was losing the business, I thought about everything and I understand your point now. I'm going to change; I'm going to try my best. 

He didn't say anything. 'I promise. I'll do what I have to do to keep the businesses in the family. Dad you know that I really want this and now that I'v lost it; I'd do what it takes to get it back. '
'ranveer you're not fooling me.'
'I'm not trying to. Dad, you know as well as I do how much this means to me. I'm serious. I'll change for the better.' 
He put the papers down and took off his glasses.
'ranveer  I'm not giving you the businesses. I want to see the change, and not just for a week. For good. Then if it's time for me to retire, I'll hand it over, because I don't think that you will change, but we'll see. If you really changed, then it won't be a problem right?'
'Absolutely not. You'll see.'
'You may go now.'

Shit. This wasn't part of the plan. Now he's expecting me to stay like this until he retires.
I sighed. I'll just have to pull through... 

I didn't go out of the house for a month unless I really needed too, like when I went to classes or if I needed something from the shops. When I felt like having a girl, I told my father that I was invited to a BBQ, that gave me enough time to call up a girl and do what I need to do, I'd be out for an hour or two and my father couldn't be happier. I even took all the FHM posters from my wall. 

'ranveer?' My father asked, coming inside my room.
'Yes?' I turned in my chair and waited for him to talk.
'You know my birthday is coming up this weekend? I thought we could celebrate it here, at the house.'
'Yeah, you could do that, maybe have a pool party.' I said while laughing, imagining a bunch of old people prancing around the pool in their bikinis and Speedo's. 
'I don't think anyone will appreciate that.' He laughed. 'But I thought maybe you could also invite your friends over, I've never met any of them, well except for samar ' 
'Uh yeah I could do that. It's a good idea.'
'Great.' He stood up from my bed and started walking, then turned around.
'Hey ranveer?'
'Yes dad?'
'You've really changed for the better this past couple of week's son. Keep it up.'
'I will dad.'

It was Saturday morning and my mother was frantically running around trying to get everything in order for my father's birthday party this afternoon.
'Mom, calm down we have everything in order.' I said tapping her on her back as I walked passed her to the kitchen
The guests started arriving in an hour. I waited for samar and the rest of the group at the gate.
His car pulled up and everyone got out.
'Hey guys. Where are the girls?'
'Dude why would we bring girls to your father's birthday, Aren't you supposed to be girls-free in front of him?'
'I meant panchi  and juhi , dumb boy . And I don't have to be girls-free. I'm just keeping it to the bare minimum that's all. I actually have a date for tonight. My father can't really get mad at me for that right?'
'Oh okay, anyway they didn't come with us they had something to do today, juhi said they'll arrive a little later.'

'Okay cool.'

We went inside and I introduced the gang to my father. He seemed to like them, then my date arrived; aisha I introduced her as well and after a while of talking my father looked up and stopped talking.
'panchi ?' He asked. I turned around. Panchi and Juhi  were standing in the doorway.
'Mr.jaitley ? Hi!'panchi  walked towards my father and they hugged each other and laughed.
They knew each other?
'Oh hey ranveer.' She said when they were done hugging.
'Uh hi. I didn't know you knew my father.'
'Aaah!' She gasped "ranveer  is your son?'
'Yes my one and only.'
'What a coincidence. '

I cut in before they could continue. 'How exactly do you know each other?'
'Oh we met at a Library once, I gave her advice on a book and we started talking. We often run into each other there.'
A library? Oh God. I should have known. Couldn't this girl act her own age? Why not just go to a party?
'Oh that's nice.' I said.
panchi then called panchi came  over and introduced Juhi.

'ranveer why didn't you ever tell me you were friends with such lovely girls?'
They giggled.
I could see that Aisha  started feeling uncomfortable. My dad was all stiff when I introduced her, but now, with panchi , He's all happy and polite.

Later the party moved outside. Our group of friends hung out at the swimming pool and my parent and their friends sat around the fire.panchi  was with them too. She was talking with my mother now; they really seemed to like panchi , especially my father. He and I haven't even talked as much as they did tonight in my entire life.

The party ended about twelve o'clock. After we greeted everyone my father and I had another drink on the balcony.
'So how long have you and aisha been going out?'
'We've only just met dad. We're not going out.'
'Thank God for that. I'm sorry son, but why can't you date a decent girl. One that can set your mind straight. The girls you're with only set, well, something else straight, if you know what I mean.'
'Dad!'
'I'm just saying. Those girls only lead you in temptation. You should be with a respectable girl, that has decency and cloths that actually cover her. You should be with a girl like panchi . She's so sweet and kind. Now that girl would keep you on the right track.' 
He smiled once he mentioned her name. He really liked her. If I hadn't known any better, it would have sounded as if he was in love with her.

That night as I lay in bed. I thought about how I was trying to satisfy my father. It was getting difficult for me to continue act like this. I wanted to go out again and be myself, but that wouldn't help my situation at all. I needed to speed this up. The sooner I could change his mind, the better, but he was still convinced that he should wait until the day he retires; I couldn't go on like this until then.
I lay there contemplating about what I was going to do.
Then I formed the perfect plan.
I had to date panchi I sat up as I thought about this. It would work perfectly.
I had already shown my father I had started to change. If I pretended to date panchi , he would be ecstatic, He loved her. And he would think that I followed his advice, because he did say that I should be with a girl like her. Three points already.
It couldn't be that hard. I'll just go to her place tomorrow and ask her to pretend to be my fake  girlfriend.

Easy. As. Pie.

Hope you like this chappy and do like or comment if you like it

love zing

res

unres

awesomeee update👏👏

so ranveer s acting as a perfect son n front of his dad😊

and his dad also knows panchi😊

now RV s gonna ask panchi to b his fake gf😊

waiting eagerly for panchi's reaction😊

update d nxt part soon😳
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
Zing,this was an amazing chapter!
 way he was sad but he decided to change in front of his dad!

that conrontation was quite good!n thhen the party as aweosme!

wow Panchi knew JJ???wow n he loved her

hmmm,n then the end the advice was amazing,that smile on his face on hearing her name😳😳😳😳

loved it!

hmmm lets see how Panchi will agree to this,cont soo n thanx for the PM!
Lovely part👏😊
RV pretending to be changed😲
RV's dad's birthday party🥳
Alien as RV's date🤢😡
Panchi n RV's dad knowing each other due to library visits😃
RV to pretend to be Panchi's bf to please his dad😉
RV to ask Panchi to be his fake gf😉
Waiting for d next part😊
Originally posted by aishu3003

res

unres

awesomeee update👏👏thanks

so ranveer s acting as a perfect son n front of his dad😊yes so that his dad change his decision

and his dad also knows panchi😊yes they met in library

now RV s gonna ask panchi to b his fake gf😊yes

waiting eagerly for panchi's reaction😊me 2

update d nxt part soon😳yes asp
Originally posted by --Akshu--

Zing,this was an amazing chapter!thanks 
 way he was sad but he decided to change in front of his dad!yes finally he decided something

that conrontation was quite good!n thhen the party as aweosme!as it was his dad birthday party

wow Panchi knew JJ???wow n he loved heryes they meet in library.and he likes her as sheis sweet and kind

hmmm,n then the end the advice was amazing,that smile on his face on hearing her name😳yes nice advice i agree with u

loved it!

hmmm lets see how Panchi will agree to this,cont soo n thanx for the PM!ur welcome and me 2 waiting for panchi's reaction