Our Love-- A Bless or A Curse| NOTE Pg 150 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
hey di nyc to see u here with new ff..gr8 start..waiting for raya first meeting..cntinue soonEdited by anuraya - 10 years ago
Waiting for next part please
Wonderful starts...RaYa first meet will be all CLASHES or something like FIRST SIGHT attractions...waiting to know..
Have send a PM pls send add
Hi , 
Friends , 

Thanks for such a overwhelming response and warm welcome and acceptance of the FF and me ... Thank you for loving the first part , and here i present the second chapter to you all , hope to see your comments back , as it will help me to improve more from your suggestions ...

Cheers ,

Nairita 

Next Day , Neha hurried into my bedroom , she pushed me so hard that I fell from my bed , and only thing I could utter is "OUCH!!!" my back hurted really … it hurts …. I got down to the floor, rolled in my duvet , I managed to get escaped from it , stretching my arms I said " do you know what is going to get happen with you right now …." I calmly took the duvet managed it and put it on the bed .. I looked at her as I stepped to the bed , next moment I m behind neha , she dashed out from my room and the safest place for her to hide is behind my dee and she did it again …

" what happened what happened ?" my dee said wrapping her arms around neha …

' dee she kicked me off from my bed , is that a way to wake her best friend  from sleep … what a dream I was having and you the bloody hell broke it …' I said as I poured tea into my cup … I walked to the couch , my mother was reading the newspaper , I need to peep in it , I slipped myself to my mother's lap , she smiled looking down to me , she wished me good morning kissing my fore head .. I took a quick glance over the headlines and then my view stopped on an advertisement , I jumped from my mother's lap , snatchingthe paper i smiled , rather I jumped from the couch out of my over excitement , I shouted "first step to my Golden Ticket !!!! neha neha .." I ran to my best friend , hugging her I aksed her to kick me off from my bed daily ….

My father came and looking at me , he asked the reason of my overwhelming happiness , I took the newspaper and read the Kapoor Telecommunications Vacancy Ad loudly .. and I also added that I m going to apply for it …. I don't know what happened Neha grabbed me out from the living room to my bed room …

'what ??" I yelled out at neha ,….

" you know I m feeling something fishy …" neha sat by me … I pursed my lips and asked about what so fishy ? her reply made me dull , and what I could say is "WHAT!!!! He is the friend …"  my mouth opened making a shape of O that I know too …

Neha informed me that today I m going to meet The Ram Kapoor , the self made man , the chair person of Kapoor Industries … after getting the news , I didn't wasted a moment to get ready for the meeting … 

After half an hour I m ready to leave , I took out my best jeans from the closet and a lime yellow kurti with white flowers on it … I took out the white band for my watch which provides me to change the bands , I wore it and a match ear ring … I was done , but neha still not ready , she is not at all liking her final touch up …

"err…. U irritate me, neha …" I took the blusher from her hand and taking her strap side bag around my neck , and I dragged her out from my apartment … down stairs at the parking I pushed neha into the passenger's seat and I ruled the driving seat , though the car belonged to neha . I usually avoid to take my car , as I leave it behind for my family … , especially for my nephew Aditiya

After few minutes ……

I was driving with in the speed limits , but I cant hide my excitement to meet the tycoon of the millennium … i cant hide it from neha , my lips arched itself to smile , I said " why ??? why didn't you informed me earlier that he is the friend … I thought may be some one else will be the friend … god man , I can meet the man with whom I m trying to work since 2 years … god !!!"

" keep your excitement within yourself girl.." neha said in a warning tone , which made me little annoyed and I looked at her for an answer …

" look priya .. I know you know how to keep your personal and professional life apart , but this ram ram kapoor don't have too much reputation .. as I m informed by vikram , Kapoor is already at the pool side resort from last night and guess what that also with a girl …"

' so what !!' I replied , " so what neha , what I need to do with his girl friend , what ever he would like to do that's his personal matter …"

" right .. !!! but you are my personal matter priya , I cant allow you to be in front of him , if you continue to be so excited about meeting him …" neha said annoyingly, I looked into her eyes for an answer , which she gave immediately , saying " priya he is a damn play boy …though vikram don't consider him to be one , why he should , vikram is his best friend , and he will hide his friends bad habits for sure , but I have to protect you ..you are special to me…"

I cant control my laugh .. neha annoyingly asked me to believe her , I controlled my laugh and said " so you are thinking that if I show him my over enthusiasm to him , he will manage to take me to his bedroom , neha that you know me … ulte haath ka ek padegi apne app samjh jayega kisse panga padha … hain ..' I gave a pause , I coughed , and continued " and trust me that's his personal life I don't need to know about that .. so I m least afraid of him …" 

" but out of curiosity ….' I said .. as neha looked at me , I continued " as per my knowledge goes as the magazines wrote , he was in a relationship for 2 years with a English Girl …for 2 years he was with a girl and now he is a play boy don't you smell some thing wrong …."

" don't Priya !!!!" neha warned me,  I smiled and said that I will keep away from him … she should not think of me during her date … neha still sat their unconvinced ….

I then decided to concentrate on driving …

The Pool side Resort , Mallad …

Vikram was sitting on the chair , by the pool side , when we walked inside , neha got happy to see him , she pointed to a handsome guy sitting on the pool chair , and my identification got official when that guy also smiled and headed towards us … he came and hugged neha as tight as he can , my brain shouted but my lips kept pursed .. they when got enough of each other , they looked at me , and neha in embarrassment introduced me to vikram .. I had a brief shake with him , wishing each other , our attention got to a man walking to us , with a girl by his side . My brain ticked , it hammered me " you know this man.. its none other the tycoon himself … but this girl by him yak …." 

The Tycoon walked in a polo Tees , collar up.. and a blue tracks properly fitted to him … yes this is The Ram Kapoor I said … to myself … before he started talking wd us and joined us , he leaned to the girl and whispered something to her ear which made her tensed and she left , giving the tycoon a tensed hug  , he smiled and waved bye to the lady . Next he looked at us , but no wait , he looked at me , god I was staring at him , and I didn't noticed it god priya wake up my inner soul made me conscious and I looked aside …

' hey there you are .." vikram hugged the tycoon ….. he then smiled at neha and welcomed her to their family , neha then turned to me , and called me by my name , I turned and I found myself under the scrutiny of the tycoon …

Neha introduced me to The Ram Kapoor .. he extended his hand to me for a shake , I briefed it , as he continued to gaze at me , I felt uncomfortable and I looked here and there .. I looked up as the tycoon spoke , ' exactly this I felt , when you lady , starred at me … now have you felt how awkward it feels ??"

" what !!!' I could resist me from shouting , but I lowered by tone , rather in a apologetic tone I said " tit for tat , is not applicable every where mr .." I paused and corrected " sir .."

" oh !! no sir … Ram the name is Ram …" he said , and I wondered why he offered me to call him by his first name , for a moment  I thought neha's intuitions coming to be true … but it broke in second as the tycoon said " you all are friends and my friends call me by name , and my employees call me as sir .. and you belong to the first category …"  Ram Kapoor sat on the pool chair …

' and what about those whom you train …?? Sir" I asked him back , he pushed down his ray ban glasses down from the nose , he smirks and said "I m not a good teacher , I don't train …" he pulled up glasses to its place ..

"misconception you have sir , who said that to train someone you need to be a teacher or you need to have training sessions .." I smiled , …

' interesting !!" ram kapoor sat straight ….

' bingo I got to get his attention , I will get into your company this time mr .kapoor .." I said in my mind , and thousand rockets of my imaginations exploded in the day sky of Mumbai …

" means sir , you have set a bench mark for the industry for the young aspirants and you think you don't train people …" I smiled as I said … looking to him ,I  said in mind 'Nerd !!! what he is thinking what he is starring at …" pause ….. he spoke " really … your name once again …." I repeated my name to him…

' Miss .Sharma … I m glad to know that my journey taught you something ,.. and that is called as teaching not as training …." He smiled looking at me , and I felt like , as if he is becoming happy to tick out my mistake …

' no sir , you trained me , you didn't taught me any thing" I defended my self …

" jessus !!! you are so an Arrogant girl…. Trying to prove your point to be true …but I like it … " ram kapoor this time stood up , which made me nervous really nervous … my eyes fell on the would be couple , who were staring at us with their mouth open …

" Miss Sharma If you don't mind I would like to have bit more conversation with you but can we go and sit there" , he pointed to the bar joint .

' I don't drink …'

" who asked you …i want to know what you do ? what is your professional qualifications …"

I gasped , and my inner soul said " god is he going to offer me a job ..when I decided to apply to his firm this morning !!!"

I agreed to his proposal and walked with him to the bar joint , he ordered a drink for himself and I ordered fresh lime soda for myself … we were sitting just facing each other , I will accept that I was damn tensed that time ….

" So Miss Sharma , tell me about your degrees …and experiences …" he started a mini interview I guess …

I started disclosing about my career and I took 3 minutes to speak about it , he said ' great !! and matched !!! do you read newspaper …?" he asked  I nodded back , and also added that , I read the job opening ad … he asked , that if I have applied for it or not , as I replied that I will be applying , he dropped himself from the bar chair and nodding his head right to left , said ' sorry Miss Sharma I failed as teacher , really I m a trainer in your case , even that is a partial truth though …"

' sorry sir .." I uttered …

" if you have read on me my philosophies my goals , my tracks thoroughly then you must have read that I believe in doing now , not keep job pending …" he finished his drink and asked the bar attender not to take money from me , next he turned to me and informed me that its by vikram , not by him so I don't need to feel awkward … he excused himself from me … and vanished inside the club house …

' jesus !!!" I turned to the bar and said " horrible boss he is .. if I make it to the company .. how horrible he will be …" I finished my drink in one go … then I searched my I pad and applied for the job vacancy , ASAP … and when I m done , I smiled and looked up … but I didn't feel like telling it to the tycoon  as he may get me wrong and can do the same as he did with the girl this morning or yesterday night , what ever , its his matter … I pushed back my I pad to  my bag …

I was enjoying the music putting my ear plug , when I saw The tycoon following an elderly woman and some people … I got interest to know about what is happening , I pulled out my legs from the pool and sat on the pool chair just by that chair where the elderly lady was sitting , and leaned back , and covered my face with my just bought cap . Though I switched off the I pod , I kept the ear plugs at its place pretending I m listening music , where as I m interested to hear the tycoon..

"dadi .. plz …" he said , I peeped my vision to the side , and I saw Mr.Kapoor is trying to hug the elderly lady , I got confirmed that she is his Grand mom …but wait his dadi is annoyed with him , she rejected to hug him. I smiled when I saw mr.kapoor holding his ears like a kid saying sorry to his dadi , he also added that he was in important business last night and this morning he is here to meet neha .

" Christ !!! how he can lie , he was in business last night .. in the arms of that girl … poor family!!" I murmured … and next I concentrated to the conversation ….

" puttar , kabhi apne liye bhi dulhan dekh liya kar …" dadi ji said to ram caressing his cheeks , taking her hand on his he kissed her palm and said ' dadi … I don't have interest in marriage , rather I don't trust women … mein aise hi theek hoo …"

" he don't trust woman ?? holy god !!! and he likes to sleep with them … weird weird weird .. neha was right !!" I again murmured …..

I heard that dadi is insisting the kapoor to get himself married to see girls for marriage …. And to my surprise , he denied and said his dadi that if he likes any girl , in his life , he will first make her meet dadi .. then any one else …

" poor family !!" I concluded and walked from there to search for neha , I got her in the mid way , I joined neha and vikram , I wanted not to think about that tycoon , but his contrasting character … made me helpless and kept on gazing at the pool side kapoor family gathering … "priya you need a break …." My brain hammered me … " yes I need" my inner soul said , I excused myself from neha and vikram …

While I was coming back from the wash room , I saw ram kapoor and vikram shergill talking … I have no interest in ram kapoor's life but vikram , what he is doing here , he is going to marry my best friend I need to know if n e thing wrong or not … I stopped by the pillar and tried to listen what they are speaking or discussing about …

" why ram ?? why cant you marry ??" vikram shouted on him ..

He smiled and said " vikram , once hurt it remains life time … and you tell me , who the hell girl , a decent girl , who will love me , not my money , will marry me after getting the knowledge that I slept with 16 girls of which 15 are one night stands"

" why you should tell them that …" vikram asked impatiently , I don't know why but I also had the same question running through my mind , and the answer by ram kapoor amazed me , I respected him as a business man but after he said " any relationship should start with full truthfulness and trust , other wise that relation will end up bizarre"  , I started respecting him as human being too …. he also added before leaving  that he cant love n e one and if he loves some one he cant hide his life from her …

I remained amazed by this man , my subconscious mind made me smile …..

That day I didn't meet ram kapoor next , I had my lunch with neha and vikram and I also came to know that the tycoon has left for his home early with  his grand mother …. "sensible person " my inner soul muttered … by 6 p.m I and neha were on our way back to my apartment …. Neha was enthusiastically trying to make me listen to what she and vikram did all day , but my thoughts kept struck on how to crack the job and off course Ram Kapoor, he amazed me today  !!!!! …. I really want to work under this man .

Precap :: priya gets wild dream about ram , she gets up in the middle of her sleep .. horrified !!! 

Originally posted by haribol79

Wonderful starts...RaYa first meet will be all CLASHES or something like FIRST SIGHT attractions...waiting to know..
Have send a PM pls send add

Thank you so much .. for loving it !!!! 
Originally posted by anuraya

hey di nyc to see u here with new ff..gr8 start..waiting for raya first meeting..cntinue soon

Thank you so much 😃
Nice update...continue soon !!!
Interesting..continue soon👏👏
dee who is aditiya in the story i'm confused about her...