Frequent Posters

cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update...continue soon !!!
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ram can't tolerate Priya's tears, OMG, nothing is brewing b/w two aur abhi se yeh haal hain, impressive, I liked it, continue ASAP and plz PM next time, sorry for late commentEdited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
AshHouse thumbnail
I like the way this story is being structured πŸ˜Š

I dnt mind reading it again and again! 😊

Awesome job dear πŸ‘

Update soon! 😎
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nairita, it's Evan here :) you know what I'm more of a silent reader, just read the beautiful stories penned by all the talented writers here & silently admire them... and sometimes get jealous at them since I'm quite awful when it comes to writing πŸ˜†
but I must say, this is a mind blowing story, I like everything about your writing, the way you articulate the situation, the flow of story & characters, storytelling everything is just beautiful... nice effort by you, seems you are quite experienced at writing, ain't you? and I'm loving Ram's character here, he has a contrasting character, such characters are difficult to make & plot, you are doing a great job, keep it up!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

just a friendly advice - make an index which contains the page no of the updates, that would help the new readers and finally, try to update more often, after all, updates are the soul of a story ... best of luck!!
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow di super update again.ram is bad in this ff but i cant hate him. as u pot-rate his character so well...too much caring  i love ram very much.
and i love ur ff u know .u r fantastic writer.and plz continue ur other ff.plz di
-sanjukta dey
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh wow beautifully written each @ every part interview part was superb ram is so caring @ even i also think that ram kapoor likes her πŸ˜† 
luved it continue soonπŸ‘
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -evan-

Hey Nairita, it's Evan here :) you know what I'm more of a silent reader, just read the beautiful stories penned by all the talented writers here & silently admire them... and sometimes get jealous at them since I'm quite awful when it comes to writing πŸ˜†
but I must say, this is a mind blowing story, I like everything about your writing, the way you articulate the situation, the flow of story & characters, storytelling everything is just beautiful... nice effort by you, seems you are quite experienced at writing, ain't you? and I'm loving Ram's character here, he has a contrasting character, such characters are difficult to make & plot, you are doing a great job, keep it up!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

just a friendly advice - make an index which contains the page no of the updates, that would help the new readers and finally, try to update more often, after all, updates are the soul of a story ... best of luck!!

Hey , 

hi  Evan,

thank you so much for appreciating the writings and the advice you gave i will put up an index sure ... :) and i m not at all a writer , but yes i do aspire to be a writer in future , what i m experienced to  is i read a lot of novels to grip the way a writer should write to make the reader glued to the story :) 

Cheers 

Nairita 
varshathakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi,
Nairita plz send me your ff panch saal baad link
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain- Ek nayi Shuruat

AshHouse thumbnail
Dear,

when are you updating next? Eagerly waiting ... 😳