Vani Rani

Vani Rani Apr 29 - May 3

rani321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Radhika's acting is not that great. For her age, her humour is not appealing. She should have put someone else in her place and directed the serial instead. Continuously she has been acting in the same type of roles. There's nothing new. Even the characters she is acting with are the same from previous serials like Selvi etc. She's always portrayed as the most brilliant one and only she is able to do everything. The whole story always has to revolve around her and the story is always predictable. I feel like laughing when I see her trying to act like a comedian onscreen.  🤣
Also, the girl who plays Nila in Pilai Nila is overacting her part in this tele-drama. It doesn't suit her age.
Edited by rani321 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update nithya⭐️. Poor Rani is thinking good for Surya but all is going to back fire according to the jothsyar. In a way it is good if Swami and Co move out of Bhumi and Co. Only then Bhumi will realize the importance of Swami and Co. We will have to wait and see.
Caryn thumbnail
thanks for the updates Nithy
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithy...Iet's see where this goes but bit disappointed at the story line. It is not something that I want to see and now looks like it is going down a predictable route.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Nithya Akka 👏

Manickam reminds me of Eswaran back in Chithi 😊 but I think he was more evil...

Oh yes, everyone watching Vijay TV, don't forget to catch Radhika on Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi this week! 👏👏 So excited! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
Edited by Pallanguzhi135 - 10 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Ravi

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Ravi

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the delay.