Pavitra Rishta

WU: 26 April 2013:Emo packed epi

crazy2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[MEMBERSONLY]
Episode starts in D house where everyone of the family members present in the hall. Ovi hurts herself by breaking a glass and Savita becomes worried by seeing this. Ovi says that this can be treated but the wound given by her family members leaves its sign forever. Soham says that Pari has been kidnapped by his father Balan. Manav threats Soham for their wrong act while police comes to inform that Soham has helped them to search Pari by informing them about Balan's address. Purvi and Arjun thank Soham, but Soham says it as his duty because he thinks Pari as his niece. Purvi comes with Arjun in his house when she realized that Pari has the high fever. Arjun brings medicine and Purvi manages to keep the baby calm. Onir sees from distance that Pari's actual parent is so happy with their kid.

Ovi goes to a modelling agency where she has been referred by Romil. That lady who interacts with Ovi firstly promise a renowned campaign for her where she is going to be the showstopper. She gives the form to be filled up by Ovi. When Ovi returns the form, she rejects her due to her marital status and it is against their company policy to appoint any model who is married. Ovi thinks sadly at her bedroom when Manav comes to her with a cup of coffee. He feels happy by Ovi's decision. Ovi says that once she has left her career, job and everything for Arjun, but now, she is not getting any job because of Arjun and her marital status. She also says that now she feels this marriage was a wrong decision made by her. Manav feels sad as Ovi becomes more sad and depressed day by day.

Purvi thinks about Pari standing alone in front of window. Onir sees her sad face and want to know the reason. Purvi wants to rectify her prior decision by taking back Pari from Arjun. She used to think that Ovi could be a ideal mom who would love her kid more than herself. Onir says that he has previously told her not to give her baby. In the same time, Arjun comes to give Pari to her mom. Arjun thinks that pari needs her mom which Ovi can not be.

Arjun sits in a dark room when DK comes. Arjun says that he has done his duty by giving her to Purvi as Pari is so small and a small kid like her needs mom so much. Arjun still can feel the absence of Ashna, so, she has given her to Purvi. DK wants to know if he can live without Pari, Arjun accepts and says that he has to take this decision for the sake of Pari only. DK also tells to fulfill his responsibility towards Ovi as a husband. DK says marriage is a holy thing.

Onir and Purvi are unable to make Pari quiet, Purvi thinks that Pari may need her father, Arjun as she has become habituated of him. As per Onir, child gets habituated with the person whom she can get since her birth. On the other side, Arjun starts crying by seeing the baby cot. Onit goes to get a job in a private hospital where the doctor denies to give him a chance as he does not want his hospital to come into the limelight due to Onir.

Precap - No precap at all, Arjun (Rithvik) tells about Saturday's IBD

W/N - hows was it? I will come back with another update of Monday. Happy Weekend

Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was waiting for the update as I do not watch the show anymore it is getting pathetic day by day. Will start watching the show once this drama gets over.
fiji_duchess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU!!!   πŸ‘ 
Twilight15 thumbnail
I dont understand what pavitra rishta DK was talking about. It was a forced rishta!πŸ˜•
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What  I  don't  get  is  where  is  PR  heading  finally?
Archana  has  been  in  Coma,  for  like  forever  and I  do  not  wish  to  speak  about  the  Square (A-O-O-P).
Sunny-Teju  are  ruined,  in  the  process  ruining  Jigs  and  Ruchi.
Sulo,  Manju  and  Savi  are  mad  as  it  is.
Punni-Mittal  are  evil.
Vinod  hardly  had  scenes  or  dialogues.
DK  and  Manv  are  just  playing  fathers  right  now.
Soham  and  Varsha  are  repenting,  like  from  forever,  again.

It  seems,  that  only  Sachin  is  sane  till  now.
Who  knows  mabe  he  will  also  get  a  square  after  all  of  PR's  squares  are  done  with.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It was such a boring show today ..

What are actors like Usha Nadkarni, Priya Marathe and Hiten are doing .They are being totally wasted while the writers focus on this boring track of Purvi, Onir , Arjun and Ovi ...

Good to see that Ovi has finall yrealized her mistake that she should have never forced Arjun to marry her ..

Also good to see that now Purvi wants to take care of her child and has realized her mistake that she should not have done the baby swaping ..

Onir is the most useless fellow ..I keep wondering who is more useless , Arjun or Onir ..They both bore me so much because of their faltu behaviour ...

Wanted to see Soham and Manav's relationship .Would have been nice if Savita and Sulochna or even his sisters had done his bandage and given him at least a glass of water but nothing happened .

Such a boring show don't know what else to say ... 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Debu, lovely update. Thank you. 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

It was such a boring show today ..

What are actors like Usha Nadkarni, Priya Marathe and Hiten are doing .They are being totally wasted while the writers focus on this boring track of Purvi, Onir , Arjun and Ovi ...

Good to see that Ovi has finall yrealized her mistake that she should have never forced Arjun to marry her ..

Also good to see that now Purvi wants to take care of her child and has realized her mistake that she should not have done the baby swaping ..

Onir is the most useless fellow ..I keep wondering who is more useless , Arjun or Onir ..They both bore me so much because of their faltu behaviour ...

Wanted to see Soham and Manav's relationship .Would have been nice if Savita and Sulochna or even his sisters had done his bandage and given him at least a glass of water but nothing happened .

Such a boring show don't know what else to say ... 

Tanay, πŸ‘ on your post.  Terribly boring show.  
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice WU...

i like finally arjun gv back pari to onir purvi...nw i want arjun focus on ovi bcs she is wife an his prioriti...for baby pari n purvi nw onir resposibility so onir definatly fulfil his reposibility any circustances...

soham did good job for rescue his bhanji pari...

m kinda glad nw everyone coming on ri8 path means onir purvi get back pari...arjun focus on ovi...manav nw understand soham...all other member also appreciate soham for his good work...πŸ˜ƒ
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks 4 d update debu😊😊😊