Arjun

SS :- His Angel Her Demon Part-3 Page-18 20/7

wildire thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Heylo to all my Arjun Pankhas here,πŸ€—

who are like my sisters inspite of being Sautans!πŸ˜†

To all those who tolerated me all along till date. Since you were so kind to me, I thought I should return the favor by troubling you more. Hehe!πŸ€ͺ

Okay! So I m back with another story.

An Arakshi work again, but with a different concept this time.

By different concept I mean, this time I m focusing on writing a sweet yet bitter, cool yet fiery and simple yet complicated lovestory.πŸ€”

No, no case files! Not busy waves of the ETF! But a simple lovestory with some twists and turns and yes a little FAMILY DRAMA!πŸ˜†

Of course, our hottie will be a hottie and our seksy babes will be seksy.πŸ˜‰

Dont be surprised if you miss some of the main characters now, they will surely come back at a later phase, with different roles. (Unke bina story kesa) Till then give a warm welcome to the new Characters!πŸ˜‰

And at last :- This one is MAINLY dedicated to my Big Sis... Tahi (despicable_me)β€οΈπŸ€—
and not needed to mention, all my dearest and loveliest BBs!πŸ€—

Hope U like it.πŸ˜‰

P.S :- Anyone who wants to be PMed regarding this update can like this post.
Edited by ...Mithuz... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildire thumbnail

The Rawtes

Mr Suryakant Rawte: - A very well known figure of Mumbai. He is a leading business tycoon. He has all the wealth anyone would ever want, but yet is very simple at heart. He has a lovely wife and 2 great sons. His family and their happiness is his first priority. He is closer to his elder son.

Mrs Aruna Rawte - She is a sophisticated women with a simple heart. You may find her in the high profile parties with precious jewels but if you know her, she is a simple lady with simple desires. Her only demand is her family's happiness. She loves both her sons dearly, but is closer to her second son, as he is mamma's boy. Yes, she has to be strict to him due to his naughty deeds.

Iqbal Khan

Aadarsh Rawte - His name defines him. Yes, he is the ideal one. An ideal son. An ideal brother. An ideal friend. He is succeeding his father's business. He has set up his own values and principles and follows them strictly. Hard-working as his father, his aim is to take his business to another level. His busy life gives him little time to show his emotions to anybody, except his family

Arjun Rawte - The youngest and therefore the most loved and pampered one. Be it from his father, mother or elder brother. He has no intentions in joining his father's business. He thinks a bit different. He is the joy of the family. Yes he has an aura around him. His one look could make your day or break your day. No need to mention, girls crave for him. His elder brother by this time had decided what to do in life, but our hottie is focused in enjoying his life.

The Anands

Mr Vikram Anand - He belongs to the upper middle class family. He is a pure person with a heart of gold. He loves his family. He only aim is to see his one and only daughter happy in life and tries to provide her everything in life. He is a happy person and mostly a proud father. All because of his daughter

Mrs Sarupa Anand - Beautiful, as her name is. She is a calm person, with only one aim in life, like her husband, her daughter's well being. She used to belong to a high class family but she fell for Vikram. She is a simple person with minimal needs.

Sadhana Anand - She is the daughter of Vikram's elder brother. But they love her as their own. One smile from her can turn your bad day into GOOD. She is quite and sweet. She loves her younger cousin sister. She is an ideal daughter and sister. You cannot find a kinder person than her. Simplicity defines her.

Sakshi Anand - If you are with this girl, you have to get one thing straight in your mind, 'Be good to her, she is great to you. Be bad with her and get ready to face the worse'. She is a jovial and ambitious girl. She has her aim set and lives her life to the fullest. She is her parent's doll and follows the principles she was brought up with. No, she wont tolerate any nuisance from you. So better not mess with her.

There are characters I have not mentioned. Like Sadhana's parents as they don't have much role.

And Like I mentioned before, dont be surprised by not seeing the regular characters. They may come at a later phase.πŸ˜‰

wildire thumbnail

wildire thumbnail

Part - 1

Thud. The gate banged against the wall and all the eyes ranging in the ten metres distance left it's what-so-ever thing to follow the sound.

Uff! Sakshi Anand, couldn't you just make a silent entry? Is it necessary to draw attention where ever you go?

Hmm... Maybe yes! No definitely YES! After all people must be aware of who is making her entry. So what if the impact is a bit deep? Who cares?

Thud! Thud! Came another noise, this time even Sakshi's eyes followed that source of noise. 'This time it wasn't you Sakshi' she consoled herself.

Two bikes had just fallen and seeking the reason, people saw that the other side of the gate had hit one bike which carried its neighbor bike also, down.

'Or maybe it was you, Sakshi.' She shook her head.

Wait! It was her first day of a new chapter of her life. And was she gonna begin it with guilt? Hell No! It wasn't her fault. Who had locked the gate at this time? She wasn't late for her first day at college. No way could she be late to arrive at the college she always dreamt of even in her enemies dream. Why? She didn't have any enemies at all. 'Aww! I m so sweet or maybe no one wanted to mess with me.' She patted her back mentally.

'Wait, how did I arrive at this topic?' She traced back her thoughts. 'Oh Yeah, some stupid fellow closed the gate before the closing time, so not your fault, Seksy Sakshi. Never yours. You just opened the gate to your dreams.' She beamed a smile to herself and took a step in.

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply the air of her new environment, Saint Xaviers College. And she made her way in.

Oops! She stopped abruptly on her tracks and turned to the gate. 'You my dear are like the thousands of other students whom I just kicked behind me when they were trying to be an obstacle on my way. And if I m able to move ahead of those thousands, what are you after all. So remember, Stay out of Sakshi Anand's way.' She spoke mentally to the gate and imagined it seeking apology for its stupid act. She flashed a smile at it and resumed her walk.

Suddenly a girl came infront of her and before Sakshi could understand her hair was pulled.

"Aaahh! Mere baal" She screamed and turned to scowl at that girl. But looking at her fearful and apologetic eyes, she closed her mouth immediately.

"I m so sorry. Very sorry. I swear on my mother that I didn't intend to do this. I was made to. They made me do this. They took my books away when I didn't listen to them at first. I m so sorry..." The girl said with water forming in her eyes.

"Ssshhh!! Calm down girl. Its ok. What is your name?"

"Shweta." She said in a dimmed voice.

"Ok. Tell me who asked you to do this."

Shweta pointed her hand at a direction. Sakshi followed her fingers as it pointed to a crowd. But it was difficult to pin-point them in spite of the crowd. She noticed a bunch of crackheads laughing their heads off and pointing at them. She turned to Shweta.

"Shweta, its okay. You were just being ragged by the seniors. And yeh hota hai hi. Warna, koi Sakshi Anand ke baalo ko touch bhi kare toh Sakshi uske saare baal ukhad deti hai. Come lets take your books." And she dragged the fearful Sakshi to the crackheads.

As she approached them, some quitened, intelligent ones. Others tried to keep their laughter going on with some difficulty of course. She could read the confusion in their face for their own reactions.

'This is the impact of my AURA, you fools.' She answered them mentally and smirked.

She faced them and crossed her arms on her chest.

"Her books." She commanded.

"Listen you newbie..." A fellow with yellow cap started but one look by Sakshi in his direction quitened him.

The senior tried to keep his status infront of his friends so turned to Shweta, "You did your task well. Good Girl. Here take your books now." Shweta took her books.

"Thank you" She said quietly.

"What? Thank you what?" Another guy in a green hoodie said.

"Thank you Sir." And they all laughed.

Sakshi brows creased at the words 'Sir'. But she chose to ignore, "Lets go."

Shweta nodded, but before they could move...

"Wait miss, where do you think you are going before completing your task?" Sakshi turned to see a senior girl in dark and tight clothes question her. Eww! Those were actually too tight.

Not getting an reply from Sakshi, the girl said to Shweta, "Miss darpok, you may go, while we give a warm welcome to your friend."

Sakshi smirked at her words and turned to give a assuring smile to Shweta, "Bye Shweta, I will meet you later." Shweta left with double minded feelings, she was happy to get away from those gusty people and sad to leave her newly formed friend alone with them.

After Shweta disappeared from the view, Sakshi turned to the seniors.

"So madam, you are the one who just made a dhamakedar entry a few minutes ago, right?"

"Yes."

"Yes ma'am." She said.

Sakshi raised her brows in confusion.

"Say yes ma'am. You are gonna designate your seniors as Sir and Ma'am. Do you get it?" She challenged.

"LOL!! You are funny." Sakshi chuckled. She could see a red color arising in the girl's face.

"Do you have any idea that you are standing infront of your seniors at this moment? And that you are about to be ragged by us?" Another girl said, she too wore clothes like the first one.

"Yeah!"

"And you still dare to speak in that tone?" She asked more surprised.

"Yeah!" She answered.

The boys clapped loudly and laughed shaking their entire body with them. Sakshi feared that they would lose their balance and fall down due the intensity.

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes. "May I know which Idiot amongst you dared to make Shweta pull Sakshi Anand's hair?" She asked with curiosity.

"I did." Came a new voice from behind. The voice was superior and commanding. And yes, very sexy.

She saw the group straighten themselves and move aside to reveal a guy with dark glares laying sexily on his bike and playing with his phone.

He shut it down and climbed down of his bike to stand face to face with Sakshi.

It was only now that Sakshi got a view of this guy. Guy? Wait, no. He wasn't any other guy. He was an Greek god himself descended from heaven. Looking at his features, it seemed that Eros had personally designed him to attract all girls towards him. It was funny that how he matched those words used to describe the Prince Charming's in fairy tales, "Tall Dark and Handsome". The rugged features of his face added the beauty to his tan skin tone. The light stubble on his face would take every ounce of your self-control to just not rub your face against it. Just to feel it.

Though he had worn a jacket above the black T-Shirt, Sakshi would imagine how his biceps would be. He may even have abs beneath that clothing he wore. Treasure! What a Treasure!

Sakshi couldn't dare to go down. She was scared that she would lose her balance. She looked up at his handsome yet rough face again. Ah! Those dark shades were her biggest enemy at present. She wanted to grab them and took it away somewhere, where no one would ever find it. Her impatience increased, to know the colour of the eyes of this Greek God.

Her stars were a bit too generous today, as she saw his hands making its make to them. He removed them immediately and hung it on the neck of his Tee.

And Sakshi was now the prey of a pair of black orbs staring at her dark eyes intensely.

No! This person cannot be a creation of Eros only. Eros might have only helped in his creation. This person's creator can only be Pan, the lord of Lust.

Who the hell was he??

Okay... So this is part 1. Do tell me what you feel... Should I continue or not? I will be waiting, Sorry for the mistakes. Do make me aware of it.😊

Precap:-

Sakshi being RAGGED!πŸ˜‰

princess2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm... i was the first one to res it!!!!

Sorry for this late comment...

was busy...

cming to the update it was very nice...

All 4 leads are my fav..πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

thanxx for the pm... πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

cont soon!!!
Edited by princess2507 - 10 years ago
wildire thumbnail

Thank you so much...!!!πŸ˜ƒ
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

His Angel Her Demon.. Loved the title in the first place..^_^
Shakshi's first day in the college and HUNGAMA :p:p
pulling Shakshi's hair..
The way you described his looks, attitude and hawtnessπŸ˜› I guess nop I'm sure its
HIM...
Shakshi too drooling over him..
Oh eM Gee!!!
That was awesome start...
*drooling*:p
Great start..
Can't wait for long..
so Continue Sooon..
Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 10 years ago
amazing start girl :) loved it
the concept is super interesting
CS was fantastic 
loved sakshi's entry
and love the way she was talking to gate πŸ˜†
love how confidently she was talking to those seniors
i am already love with this sakshi :)
can literally guess that guy is arjun πŸ˜‰
can't wait to read more
thanks for the pm
please continue soon
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
title is vry good...πŸ‘...m vry much fond of good titles😊

will comment asap
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey awesome start!plz update soon!nice story!!