Weekend Fun Post: pls explian your display picture!

Posted: 10 years ago
hello guys! What comes in our mind first when we think about someone we talked with... online? His/Her DP!! Well, my dp is my real face!... It's very rare i know. Nobody sets their real face as their dp atleast here at IF! So i want everyone to explain their dp for fun!... What's the reason behind your dp??Edited by PritamDas01 - 10 years ago
Pritam, meri DP koi aur he explain kare toh achha hai... because mujhe khud pata nahi yeh hai kya, ajeeb sa neela neela? 🀣Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 10 years ago
Meri DP ki kahaani!!😲 

Funny one...when I joined IF..I was crazy about Harry Potter. But now craziness kam hogayi..I still like HP. I have had this DP since 2009 when I joinedπŸ˜† 

People used to call me HP girlπŸ˜† 

I have become very lazy to think...if I have to change...so I left it like thatπŸ˜†
Arey waah! Crazy about HP! πŸ˜‰
When I joined, I used to have a "moon" in my DP then I had many Aashika ki DPs... then now, I have changed it to simple ones so that log mujhe "fangirl/boy" na samjhen.πŸ˜†
Yep. Crazy about HP...but was...πŸ˜† 
I just cant think what else can I have as DP..πŸ˜† I have thought a lot...and then decided...rehne dete hai...πŸ˜†
my dp was always of cid and mjht πŸ˜Š Abhijeet, Daya, Acp Pradyuman... then Monaya, Arti... Actors and characters from these two shows... They keep changing...πŸ˜ƒ
The time I registered here on IF, I had just started the show house and became a bi fan of him. Still is. So, put up his DP. As to the serious look, I actually joined the site for the Debate Mansion forum,that's why the serious face. Started visiting Parvarrish later. Haven't changed it since. As you yourself said, it becomes a part of identity and I don't want to confuse you guys now. πŸ˜† Edited by Freethinker112 - 10 years ago
@Shwets

HP fan here too, albeit not crazy about it. πŸ˜†
@FT...I am not crazy any more too...craziness vanished after I completed the last book 5 times..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Freethinker112

The time I registered here on IF, I had just started the show house and became a bi fan of him. Still is. So, put up his DP. As to the serious look, I actually joined the site for the Debate Mansion forum,that's why the serious face. Started visiting Parvarrish later. Haven't changed it since. As you yourself said, it becomes ap art of identity and I don't want to confuse you guys now. πŸ˜†

Lolz...Aaj tak kissine mere baarein mein bahut kuch maaloom nahi kar saka! 

As evident from my signature, my oldest name was drilabh, and the dp was a sample photo available in computers! Many ppl thought i was a male... 

then they thought i was gay because of the way i used to talk about abhijeet
 and now after the name suhaani was used, many have not recognised me as drilabh.

Lolz. 

Being mysterious is an art only a few can master!!!
Edited by suhaani.cidmjht - 10 years ago