Important (Qubool Hai.)

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Qubool hai is a very popular show,also it ranks 2nd on India Forums currently.
There is soo much going on Qubool Hai currently and we haven't got any TellyBuzz article yet.
Its funny how other shows get articles about the same track over a million times where as you guys got nothing for QH.
One of the lead just got kicked out and you have news for that?
Zoya and Asad just got engaged,no article for that too?
Dilshaad announced she is going to get Asad married in just 10 day,nothing for that too?
Humeria was poisoned and hospitalized,no big deal na?
Tanveer tries to kill Zoya but Asad saves her, seriously you guys got nothing for that too?
Asad kicked Zoya,you got nothing?
Maybe you guys are really busy worrying about whether other people are eating mangoes or not.
Its very upsetting that some shows get an article every week where as Qubool Hai gets 1 article in two months or even more. 
I kindly request you to provide us with Qubool hai articles at least once every two weeks.
Hope you will understand,thank you very much.

Nina x

Edited by xNinalove - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agree ! There are so many interesting tracks happening in QH from last one month but there has not been one single article from IF! QH is not some inconsequential show its number 2 on IF but most importantly its rocking the Trp charts ! I request and demand that we get more articles on QH !!
tharanii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah..completely agree!!!
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good post Nina...i completely agree with you!!!!
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely. They deserve an article and a lot of Buzz Points! 
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed :/ QH is like the best show and still we get no article :(
Amayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wid you completely theres so much happening around 
major twist and turn r in queue still we dont get a single buzz on these
but if other leads and even supporting artist do away a small sneeze that become talk of the town
wat d hell???
I wud request all the ppl esp the admins to give us articles related to qh regularly
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
I completely agree with u ðŸ˜ƒ
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enough is enough we need article or some sensible answer as to why QH is being ignored at this level..its just getting beyond ridiculous .
niks23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Still no article after two big topics were already posted on biasedness of IF... what they are waiting for... its so disgusing that they can follow their fav. show's rediculous twists but cant follow QH big twists & turns!!!! there is definitely wrong...all this so called new TB Forum seems to be only formality!!!!!!!! 😡