~ Ek Ghar Banaunga Help Desk~ - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks, i was more looking for the song that plays on him with the words πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Lennie

<font color="#006666">Thanks, i was more looking for the song that plays on him with the words😊</font>

Yeah, go to star plus website, go under EGB page and go to downloads. I made a post on this as well.
Originally posted by Vihenn

Hey Can you please tell me the name of the song that played in 11th June 2013 episode? it goes something like "yeh jiya na lage na"

Thanks for your help.

YES, SO GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WONDERING ABOUT THIS SONG! IT HAS NO NAME OR SINGER INFO BUT YOU CAN FIND IT ON THE STARPLUS WEBSITE UNDER SERIAL PAGE IN DOWNLOADS.
Can someone please tell me the singers of the title song called Yeh jiya na lagena?Edited by 20690 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by suresh555

Thanks, I am also trying to find her last show as I have never seen shows you mentioned above but have definitely seen her in some show :)

not sure about show, but i think she was in that movie shortcut romeo...  i think i've seen her in some scenes (didn't watch the whole movie.. some clips)
What happend with the Banner contest ?/
can any one tell me when will be the repeat telecast of ek ghar banaunga serial comes ? i will be very thankful 
Can someone please tell me the episode of love confession ...
πŸ˜ƒ  Sad That No Written Updates  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ These Days πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Swetha Are You Busy ❓ ? πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ