/EGB\- Written Updaters Final List

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys

Here's your chance to sign up for written updates, we'll need a regular and a back up updater for each day... Volunteer list is in the post below...

Regards
Hina

Edited by hinz - 10 years ago

Regular

Monday-Sweety1234556
Tuesday-breezy
Wednesday-Sweety1234556
Thursday- Kashy15
Friday- BalamPichkaari

Back Up

Monday- hinz
Tuesday- DiehardYMfan
Wednesday-breezy
Thursday- DiehardYMfan
Friday- Kashy15

MahaEpisode

R-Kashy15
BU- hinz
Edited by hinz - 10 years ago
Hahaha hey Hinu, joining you in here too haha! Put me up for Friday regular will you? But I'll need someone to back me up till I'm completely back on IF, so I need a backup for the first 2 weeks. Works?

good to see u here Rits๐Ÿค— and yeah lets see if we have any volunteers :)
Okay cool! Check the DKNSK thread, I left a message there about EGB for you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I can take up regular updates from June for any day. Till then you can have me for Thursdays (Regular)  and back-ups on Fridays. :)

I can volunteer to make weekly GOTW threads. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Juju!
Edited by Kashy15 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Kashy15

I can take up regular updates from June for any day. Till then you can have me for Thursdays (Regular)  and back-ups on Fridays. :)

I can volunteer to make weekly GOTW threads. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Juju!

Have I seen you in the EHMMBH forum?

Anyways, I've signed up for Fridays (regular), but I am having finals; meaning I'm barely active on IF. So since you've signed up as a backup for Fridays, could you cover me for the coming 2 weeks?

About GOTW/DOTW, the DT should be putting up signups in a week or so, and you can sign up there. Or did you mean that you wanted to help handle the GOTW/DOTW signups?

Thanks!

-BP
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago

^ Hey Ritz!!

Yup you got it right, EHMMBH Forum. Even I'm having exams after three weeks so I can easily back-up for the first two Fridays.
I didn't find the sign-up thread for that one. I want to volunteer for them.
Hey!
I can give regular updates for Monday and Wednesday but from the second week ie 6th May till May 22nd,i will need a backup for Mondays and 8th May (Wed) since my exams are going on.
I will be regular after that.

Edited by Sweety1234556 - 10 years ago

^^^ sweety, sorry I'm a little confused...u mean you'll ve regular after 22nd ? and u can update for the first week yeah? cool๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ