TV Hindi

QH article needed-asad's marriage in 10 days

..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
As we have already stated in the suggestion section that we are not getting ANY buzz article inspite of so many twists taking place in Qubool hai.But i am not making this post to

complain today.As Vijay sir said in his reply that we should remind you of the major happenings of the

show.So here i am helping you with your job!

I will start with some background story(i am sure you will need that too). Zoya was being deported

when asad called of the engagement.After that we had an EPIC airport scene which has not taken place

in any other show till date.After that Tanveer tried to kill Zoya by placing a live wire in zoya's bath

tub nd asad saved her( i am sure these are not big enough twists to get an article)

Now lets come to the current track.Dilshaad was humiliated by Shireen in front of everyone and is

cursed that her children will never be happy in life...which leads to Dilshaad announcing that Asad'

will get married in next ten days.Now we are all waiting to see whom Dilshaad chooses as her

daughter in law-Zoya or Tanveer.

Also there is an Ajmer track coming up in few days.

I hope we have done our job well in reminding you about the story and i hope you will follow the

story and we will get an article soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ TM: thnx 4 the post dear, hope our continuous efforts'll paid off b4 our show finishes 1,2 years.

and @ tellybuzz reporters: i really dunno who u r & where u r. & need not 2 know also. but i am concerned about ur work on IF...i shud know about it as a highly active member on IF...
ok..so as vijay bhai has said we r here 2 remind u about the main happenings of our show QH, as u guys r not bother about it. i was wondering tat how all others 2, 3 shows fans were remaining u b4 opening this forum? bcoz they were getting articles on almost everyday, so they were reminding u all personally b4 this forum exists?  & when it comes 2 QH u guys need reminders from fans..i feels so pity 2 inform u all 4 it as its ur duty 2 find out, collect & give us articles & updates 4 each shows on IF...& as far as 4 QH fans r doing this job for long time & without any shamefulness u guys r asking 4 reminders...its like we r the admin & u r the customers of our site.  .ok...let them b here anyway...
vijay bhai said us 2 inform if u r missing any imp. tracks. but lemme tell u u guys r missing every imp tracks. & v r having only trps charts there 4 a long time...sometimes not tat too. u can check & u know it to.!sorry if i sounds rude as i am totally frustrated & pissed off with it now.!
lemme quote some comments which is wrote by roshni who is a part of IF DT team. 
Originally posted by: LoveRosh

Recent news, hasnt been covered:

Asad and Zoya are engaged.
Rishabh (parallel lead of the show) Sinha, has been fired and they are currently looking for a newcomer to fill his shoes. 
Dilshaad's declaration that Asad will marry in 10 days .. the dilemma of who the bride will be. 

one more from another member from DT team
Originally posted by: tulipdaisy

Madhubala punarvivah gets articles every week
Mb stars articles come every week
Ksg is so populr, so many twists happening in Qubool hai still no article
We are no.2 without articles

& hav many more...dunno how much i'll paste here...
Edited by ASADsweetZOYA - 11 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
completely agree with you.we want articles and interviews every week
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with everything you've said. New to all this, but I've noticed unfairness towards QH!
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good attempt vidhi... i hope our hard work pays off 
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
vidhi.. updated my comment jaanu..😳
hope they'll make this forum worthy of its name!
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASADsweetZOYA

vidhi.. updated my comment jaanu..😳

hope they'll make this forum worthy of its name!

i too hope so*sigh*

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
A round of applause for u bacha
Great work.
I hope this thread works as an eye-opener.
I'm going to post a long comment once I get over with my exams.
TB-BEWARE
Don't dig ur own grave with ur own hands by the unfair and bias behaviour towards KABHI n QH.
We are not fools who don't understandanything.Just wait and watch the reaction of agitated forum members.You guys need a good lesson for treating us like ***** since November...
This is really the height of injustice.
DON'T U GUYS DARE TO COME WITH SOME LAME EXCUSES that KSG does not picks up his calls when he gives interviews time and again everywhere else.
ACCEPT UR FLAWS AND FAULTS INSTEAD OF DEFENDING IN VAIN.THAT WOULD BE THE BEST FOR ADMINS OF IF.
SEIOURSLY THE PATIENCE LIMIT IS CROSSED AND WE DEMAND A FAIR REACTION
REMOVE THE BUZZ POINTS FROM THE RANKING SYSTEM IF U CAN'T GET ARTICLES FOR ALL THE SHOWS EQUALLY.

DAMN THIS RANKING SYSTEM!! IT DISGUSTS ME NOW.
ALL THANKS TO THE ADMINS OF IF for their unfiar treatment torads the members of QH forum and KSG fans.
It's a shame for IF to ignore the actor and his show because of whom IF has gained sooo much popularity and has reached the heights of success.
DMG FORUM IS THE SECOND BIGGEST FORUM ND KSG HAS RULES THE NUMBER 1 CELEBRITY RANK FOR CONTINUOUSLY 3 YEARS WHICH HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED BEFORE.
BE GRATEFUL AND TREAT QH FANS PROPERLY BEFORE WE ALL LOSE COMPLETE RESPECT FOR IF/TB...
..vidhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

good attempt vidhi... i hope our hard work pays off 

thnx...i too hope so...

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
WE WANT AN ARTICLE ON ASAD'S MARRIAGE AND U MAY BETTER GIVE US A LONG ONE WITH KABHI'S INTERVIEW AND VIDEO AS WELL THIS TIME