DIL DAARA DIL DAARA

C R D I T S

Banner : 18shabbo

Graphics : -.Preet.-, Baki & SilentPromises

(Funny Scene of the Week) Haftey ka Dilchasp Manzar : youth_showsfan

(Summary of the Week) Khulasa-e-Hafta : tulipdaisy

(Prediction of the week) Paishan Goi of the Week : _Oishi_

Unpredictable scene of the week : supriya.ipkknd

(Best Scene of Zoya) Allah Miyan Whats Wrong With You Scene of the Week : RiDz_rox

(Best Scene of Asad) Jahapanaah Six Packs Scene of the Week : --Kriti--

(Costume of the Week) Libhas-e-Hafta : -RD-

Dialogue/Shayari of the Week :  Sapnoki Rani

Rating of the Week : tulipdaisy

Kodak Moment of the Week : GodhuliLogon

Hottest Topic of the Week :  -RD-

Non-Animated Signature of the Week : Sunshine Girl

Animated Signature of the Week : Sunshine Girl

Icon of the Week : supriya.ipkknd

Song of the Week : -RD-

One Shot of the Week : Ankita.M

Short Story of the Week : SilentPromises

Fan Fiction of the Week : --Kriti--

Video Mix of the Week : -Deepali-

Twitter/Facebook Update of the Week : -RD-

Edited by tulipdaisy - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago

The week started with Zoya being taken away by Dhurinder to airport to be deported back to US.A teary eyed Zoya leaves while Asad watches her teary eyed, Dilshad explains Asad how Zoya went with good intentions to Ayan's sagaai hearing which Asad runs to the Airport. Upon reaching the Airport Asad is persued by the police as he violates the rules but a desperate Asad has only one thing in mind to stop Zoya and searches for her franctically, after finding her Dhurinder refuses to send her back with Asad & the cops hold Asad when finally with no option left Asad gets engaged to Zoya which can give him rights to stop her deportation, Asad is relieved beyond words and so is Zoya who is left speechless at his action.

They return home when Asad changes track saying this was his ploy to stop Zoya's deportation which shatters Zoya's hope as she was secretly wishing Asad has feelings for her, Asad though enacts as if he doesnt care for her but that is not so bbut he is yet to realise it.

Tanveer isnt happy to see Zoya's back and decides to kill her by electric shock. Asad finds a live wire near Zoya's bathroom & runs to save her and hugs her knowing she is safe. They share a mitwa moment which Dilshad witnesses and realises that AsYa are made for each other.

Zoya is adamant to make Asad accept that he cares for her but Asad is isnt ready.They attend a relative's function  where Asad cant take his eyes off Zoya as she is beautifully dressed and Dilshad is happy to know that Zoya chose the same Dupatta that she had bought for her DIL,

Zoya tries in different ways to make Asad speak out. Shireen and her family too come when Shireen accuses Dilshad of ruining Ayan's sagai and calling Dilshad jealous. Dilshad can take no more and challenges Shireen to get Asad married in 10 days.

Best Character

The way Dilshad stood up for her family was strong and determined! Not as a wife, a daughter-in-law but as a mother. The way she held and conducted herself left me looking for words to describe her performance. From now on, if Dilshad continues to show herself this way she will her long awaited due of respect!

Special mention to Asad as well, if only he weren't so emotionally challenged!

Best Scene

Some great scenes this week! But one particular scene that stayed imprinted in my mind thoughout the whole week was Badi B slapping Razia! She finally got what she deserved. Kudos to Badi B!

This week we had less of funny scenes but still we were lucky to have few funny scenes.😃 Starting from wednessday when asad accepts he is engaged suddenly zoya enters his room and asad's says "miene apse kitni baar kaha hai Ms. Farooqui kissi ke room main bina knock kiye nahiin ate"😆 then zoya says "kissi ki zindagi main bhi bina knock kiye nahiin ate Mr. Khan"😆 (inhe kaun bataye pyaar bina knock kiye hi aata hai, pyaar kya ane se pehle permission le ki 'knock knock mien aa jao'😉😆) the way zoya eyes asads abs and he hides his izat 🤣was quite funny.😃 But this week's funny scene came on Thursday when asad and zoya attended someones wedding reception. 😉 When zoya loudly says it's her wedding ring asad ke epressions were like why is she saying it?😆 when zoya said "aye hai na mere vo" tab asad toh ladkiyon se bhi zyada sharma raha tha. 😆 When zoya says "mere vo toh mujhe kahiin bhi akela nahiin bhejte boht possessive hai na mere vo" asad was getting irritated with her antics. 😃 When zoya says "abhi mien milwao apko mere unse" the way asad turned hearing this was very funny.🤣 When zoya says mere vo boht sharmile hain (asad got irritated) and when she said "thode emotionally challenged hain vo agar abhi mien tumhe unse milawaongi toh nayee dhulan ki tarah sharma jayenge"😆😆 asad was giving her 'i-will-kill-you look to zoya'. 🤣 Also many people on forum made topic on this scene and were having fun discussing it.😃 Thus this can be called as the funny scene of the week.😊

The most unpredictable moment of the week would be undoubtedly where the lioness in Dilshad came out. It was a pleasant change to see her take a stand for herself and her children and even more nice to see her giving it back to razia, Shireen and rashid. keeping her head high, she faced them with vigour and dignity.

I dont need to say , out of all best of best scenes of asad this week the best was , airport scene . So painful , emotional , lovely scene it was . Full of emotions which was amazingly performed by the actor. The pain of loosing love of his life was so evident on his face , the way he ran , the way he got mad to stop his love from going was highlight of this week and to be called scene of the week. ! !

Allah Miya this week was like QHians' paradise.. so many things happeneing.. and the most waited sagaai also took place...😳 but but but when it comes to Zoya Farooqui it has to be the scene where Zoya was telling those girls about her sagaai and how sharmile is her mangetaar 😆 and after that her zidd to Asad with that fluttering of eye lash ...aaa .. anyone can die... 😳

Zoya: is this a sign or something?

---> This scene was like on the best ones of QH since Asad suddenly came and hugged her so neatly ☺️ and then that made her think if that's a sign or something because neither her ring was coming out and then Mr.Khan saved him from such a big think. 🤪

Asad: Meri sagaai hogayi ☺️

---> Haaye OMG i'm sure if you are a true AsYa fan then someway or the other you have blushed on this link, i have totally gone crazy over that, obvioulsy 🤪 I mean he kinda started to realize something of the essence of love something outside of his Akdu-fullness 🥱 And then he almost asks Zoya what she wants, giving us another sign that he is ready to do what zoya wants.. OMG.. AsYa just amazingg!!! ❤️

Do I need to say something? 😳 The proposal was the best scene of the week! ⭐️ The way Asad kneeled down and proposed.. just made me crazy and actually blush ☺️ and I guess same is with all of you! 😆😳 This scene was a remake of the Proposal from Jaane Tu Yah Jane Na and loved the intensity, the junoon wala unsaid love. ❤️ I'm still in my AsYa La La Land but the upcoming week will be a complete shock for all of us!

This is the best kodak moment of all the kodak moments.. . there is nothing more or less to be said.. Our AsYa's engagement .. here it is :

Hey Qhians...this week we will get to see Lots of Twists & turns in QH Story.. as we all know dilshad decided that Asad will get married within 10 days..so she ask Asad if He loves Zoya Or not..Now what Asad will decide? well we will have to wait for it...Some excited episodes coming Up... we will have to wait & see whom dilshad will choose for Asad 😳

S.S.  - Hots For My Neighbor. (Two Shot)

By Fizzi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3549734

Your Gift :

O.S  - Kashish

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3551221

By Asyaforlife

Your Gift :

F.F. - Mangalpur Madness (part 13)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/81638886

By Goingreen

Your Gift :

VM made By : Diviya27

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG27hw0S3cM&list=UURgKR8iOXUE_AxSYll7Gu5w[/YOUTUBE]

Your Gift :

By Shruti

By Albutt
Your Gift :

By four

Your Gift :

By Vanshikaa

Your Gift :

By ChunniBabu

Your Gift :

My Libaas-E Hafta the above two outfits ..Asad's magnificent black Sherwani and Zoya's Lehenga...the outfits were really beautiful and the people wearing them just added to their already magnificent appeal

This week was one of the best week of Qubool hai with Asad somewhat realizing that he cant live without Zoya's presence, runs off like a lover boy to airport to not only stop her but gets engaged to her so that she stays back in India, Zoya cant contain her happiness but its cut short as Asad tells his family its his drama to make Zoya stay back,Zoya vows to make Asad confess his feelings while Dilshad who is humiliated by Shireen challenges to get Asad married in 10 days.

Ratings : ⭐️⭐️
10/10

Hottest Topic Of the Week

Facebook/ Twitter Update of the Week

Has to be the FB update which contained picture spoilers   from the wedding event that AsYa are a part of

Song of the Week

Hey All Thanks for all your participation...

Few more segments to be updated

Congrats to all Winners 🥳

Great Job by all participants 👏 👏 🤗

yeaaa 8th NL.. wow... this week was one of the best weeks of QH 😳
Another spectacular edition! Wonderful work Aarthi and crew! You guys shine!  Edited by LoveRosh - 10 years ago
Congratulations to all the winners..
Great job Tulip..
You are doing an amazing work dear.
The NL is awesome.I enjoyed reading all the segments and yeah this week QH deserves 10/10 for sure.