Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kiran_89

u kno sukhvinder many of his fans like his long hairs even m also included .but in last night epi his gel coated short hairs also seems fab 😃 m i right or not

agree wid u yr, evn i lyk his eys the most. .they r so expressive, lgta he bs dekhte rho3. . .sch btau to agr kbhi ashu mere samne aa jaye to me to behosh hoke gir padu, wo mujhe jagaye lekin me phr faint ho jau. . .i luv hm sooo much. .:-)
Pallavvi thumbnail
Ok frns, so i hv thought smthn for ths thread, frm nw we wil hv to share our crazy moments tht u evr had for ashish, so i m telln myn. .wese to thr is a long long list. .phr b some f thm, i wil try to share:-)
Pallavvi thumbnail
2 years ago, whn i joind twittr just fr ashu, i ws nt hoping to recieve any reply frm hm on d vry 1st day, bt i got 2 replies in a single dy. . .i stl remembr ech n evry wrd f hs reply. . .i dint slp fr two whole nyts, i was so restless, smyln n blushing, reading those replies again n again for approx 1000 tyms. .jumpn on my bed nd in whole corridor. .heheh. .my eys were dark red, due to nt slping. . .n i slpt in class or dant khayi. .heheh:-)
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi nice post plz...include me in this crazy mansion,me too big fan of ashish since gkd...fateh was too hot last night...love him very much
Pallavvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashish_suku

hi nice post plz...include me in this crazy mansion,me too big fan of ashish since gkd...fateh was too hot last night...love him very much

no need for adding dear, coz u r lrdy a member, ths thread is open for evry ashesh fan. .u r mst welcm to post ur feelings dr. .go on:-)
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hello galls,
as pallavi opened this thread for ashish fans n being his biggest fan m also sharing somthing related .
my hol family lyk ashish 😊.but u gals ll b shoked to kno that i was nt d first among them .it was my dadima.😲 she started watching gkd from d vry first epi .for d first week i didnt even look to it .once i realize lets see dadima etne chav se isme kya dekhti hain❓. n...when i look for d first time he was dat hot giving killer looks dat i started sweating .i actually consider him as god of beauti .each n every bit of his face is so well sculptured. my dadima use to say "yeh log itna sundar ladka kaha se lay hai"👏 ok ...it happens 2 me always ...whenever i started describing his beauti i usually get lost ...comming to d point.after dat 1 epi which i  watched i never missed even a single epi of gkd .now com to other member of my family my papa didnt like him in gkd actually he didnt lyk gkd😔 d reason was dat it was a passionate luv story n my papa is nt fond of luv story. but he was fond of cgm. he really lyk d younger cgm rushiraj pawar .one day i got d news dat ashish is going to replace rushi as elder cgm. i was extremely hapy😃 n also told my father about it but he didnt seemed pleased by d news n also said dat sagar wale youger actor talented late hain aur elder ko choose karne mein galti karte hain i was pissed by his words. bt u kno gals what happen next after watching d vry first scene of his entry my papa was speechless 😲.even while watching an action sequence where c instructed cgm to hide in water n whn he coms out completely shirtless my dadaji instantly said "wah kya deh banai hai isne"👏. now comes to my sister she also adore his acting. i personaly lyk him a lot esp. his eyes .nt  only his eyes bt his sharp nose lips milky white teeths ,omg his hairs😳. sach kahu "upper wale ne fursat main banaya hai use"⭐️.
please tell me gals
agree or not 😉 
Pallavvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_89

hello galls,
as pallavi opened this thread for ashish fans n being his biggest fan m also sharing somthing related .
my hol family lyk ashish 😊.but u gals ll b shoked to kno that i was nt d first among them .it was my dadima.😲 she started watching gkd from d vry first epi .for d first week i didnt even look to it .once i realize lets see dadima etne chav se isme kya dekhti hain❓. n...when i look for d first time he was dat hot giving killer looks dat i started sweating .i actually consider him as god of beauti .each n every bit of his face is so well sculptured. my dadima use to say "yeh log itna sundar ladka kaha se lay hai"👏 ok ...it happens 2 me always ...whenever i started describing his beauti i usually get lost ...comming to d point.after dat 1 epi which i  watched i never missed even a single epi of gkd .now com to other member of my family my papa didnt like him in gkd actually he didnt lyk gkd😔 d reason was dat it was a passionate luv story n my papa is nt fond of luv story. but he was fond of cgm. he really lyk d younger cgm rushiraj pawar .one day i got d news dat ashish is going to replace rushi as elder cgm. i was extremely hapy😃 n also told my father about it but he didnt seemed pleased by d news n also said dat sagar wale youger actor talented late hain aur elder ko choose karne mein galti karte hain i was pissed by his words. bt u kno gals what happen next after watching d vry first scene of his entry my papa was speechless 😲.even while watching an action sequence where c instructed cgm to hide in water n whn he coms out completely shirtless my dadaji instantly said "wah kya deh banai hai isne"👏. now comes to my sister she also adore his acting. i personaly lyk him a lot esp. his eyes .nt  only his eyes bt his sharp nose lips milky white teeths ,omg his hairs😳. sach kahu "upper wale ne fursat main banaya hai use"⭐️.
please tell me gals
agree or not 😉 

same here yaar, even i was not the first one to watch GKD in my home, my brother started watching it from the first epi n then the whole family... and i used to say pata nahi kaun sa show hai ye, ladka din bhar dagad dum karta rehta hai...hehehe:)
the first epi that i watched was arpi's wedding nd avi coming there to rescue her n iwas lyk..."o teri...ye kaun hai yaar", nd my mouth was left wide open...
tab se leke aj tak, whenevr i watch any show of him, i dnt watch it in front of anyone...bcz i cant control my emotions n expressions nd they are really weird:)❤️🤪
even in my 12 th board exams, i dint miss a single epi of GkD...khaulta hua khana khati thi, taki wo 30 mins ko justify kar saku aur koi daante bhi na ke exams me tv dekh rahi...
there is lots more yaar...kya kya batau...my whole family, esp. my brother teases me a lot just bcz of ashu... bolta ha "" dekho dekho tumhare bhaiyaaji aa rahe hae""...nd i am lyk😳
AST ki to mai kya karu uska i dnt know...love him lyk crazy...hey bhagwan, cant even take breath while thinking of him😳
Pallavvi thumbnail
are yaar... its priceless to talk abt him...man hi nahi karta band hone ka...i m really happy that this thread is going in the right direction:)) pagal ho jao dosto puri tarah...koi kasar baki mat chorna:)🤣
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god we all are crazy fans of ashish.ashish is really hot & handsome.
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallavvi

same here yaar, even i was not the first one to watch GKD in my home, my brother started watching it from the first epi n then the whole family... and i used to say pata nahi kaun sa show hai ye, ladka din bhar dagad dum karta rehta hai...hehehe:)
the first epi that i watched was arpi's wedding nd avi coming there to rescue her n iwas lyk..."o teri...ye kaun hai yaar", nd my mouth was left wide open...
tab se leke aj tak, whenevr i watch any show of him, i dnt watch it in front of anyone...bcz i cant control my emotions n expressions nd they are really weird:)❤️🤪
even in my 12 th board exams, i dint miss a single epi of GkD...khaulta hua khana khati thi, taki wo 30 mins ko justify kar saku aur koi daante bhi na ke exams me tv dekh rahi...
there is lots more yaar...kya kya batau...my whole family, esp. my brother teases me a lot just bcz of ashu... bolta ha "" dekho dekho tumhare bhaiyaaji aa rahe hae""...nd i am lyk😳
AST ki to mai kya karu uska i dnt know...love him lyk crazy...hey bhagwan, cant even take breath while thinking of him😳

u r ryt dat scene where avdesh dashed suddenly along wid his gang at arpita wedding he was looking lyk a lion👏 n u remember when arpita father said "kisi aur ki saadi main bina bulay ana gundai kahlati"😆 .n also when said "arpita to bachi hai par tum to bahot bade goonda ho avdesh"😊 then d way he stare him extreme fire was there in his gaze👏 . dat scene was vry well sooted .also it was my favrite scene and u kno my sister also teases me same as u brother.
Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago