Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ashish looking damn good even in short hairs,he always look very handsome in every style,he is brilliiant actor,he can create magic whatever he do,he has a spark in his personality to create magic among the audience,big fan of him from cgm.
Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ranbeer_jazz

hello everybody,even i love ashish,he is soo handsome & a very good actor too,love him as fateh.

hey dear. .1stly a vry warm welcme frm my side. . N ys fateh is too hot to handle:-)
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_89

ashish always looks handsome simmi .bt u wht one thing i noticed in short hairs he looks more mature and macho. actually i think d short hairdo of ashish brings d attitude n style which is d requirement in fateh character
👍🏼if agree

yes u are right.ashu looking more stylish with short hairs.!
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_ashish

ashish looking damn good even in short hairs,he always look very handsome in every style,he is brilliiant actor,he can create magic whatever he do,he has a spark in his personality to create magic among the audience,big fan of him from cgm.

ys dear he is really looking very vry vryyy hot , handsome,mature, dashing...actully dnt hav words to describe his persona .for me he is not only king but samrat of television.⭐️
Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree.ashish is an amazing actor.
Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey frns, thnx for coming. .keep d thread active lyk ths. .jst wnt to say dis. .i m having my exams frm 7 may. .so i might nt b cmn here for nxt 2 or 3 weeks. .wil miss u frns, bt 1 requst. .plz is thread ko ese h super active rkhna. . .ashish rockss:-) bye guys. .cya. .tc:-) love ya oll. .:-)
kiran_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavvi

Hey frns, thnx for coming. .keep d thread active lyk ths. .jst wnt to say dis. .i m having my exams frm 7 may. .so i might nt b cmn here for nxt 2 or 3 weeks. .wil miss u frns, bt 1 requst. .plz is thread ko ese h super active rkhna. . .ashish rockss:-) bye guys. .cya. .tc:-) love ya oll. .:-)

dont worry all of us ll definitely keep it active n yeah all d best for ur exams👍🏼.
cute_ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavvi

we will try our best.
kiran_89 thumbnail
hi guys,
today i want to share wid u all my views about ashish's coupling wid actresses .in gkd i really loved his couple wid tanvi...i trully believe dat they created magic by their chemistry😳.ok nw coming to cgm he was amazing mindblowing as cgm .actully i myself want to giv standing ovation👏 to him for his heart stealing performance as cgm .bt really guys i never liked his couple wid neither yashashri(mrignaini) nor wid nidhi tikko(durdhara)😔. then my expectation was from helen/cornalia who  acc. to history was seleucus's(alexander's general) daughter .she was extremely beautiful 😳.
acc to history a marriange alliance was made after cgm victory over seleucas n acc to which seleucus gifted his daughter to cgm. bt some text says dat tere was been a long luv story of cgm n helen😉 .some says dat they first met when cgm was under 20 .he was a soldier in greek army .both greek n indian soldiers hav their own shivir .neither of them were allowed to visit other shivir. bt helen use to visit indian shivir just to meet cgm😊 .she was mesmerised by his manly n handsom persona. afterwards when alexander left india coz of his bad health conditions cgm n helen also gets seperated😭. after about 20 years when seleucas made an attack on india cgm defeated him n so gives him his daughter. bt acc. to some they first met at d bank of river jhelum n both got fell for each other...dey even used to exchange luv messages through pigeons. nw u all must be surprised to kno that i always thoughts sukriti kandappal to be helen of chandragupta i even use to imagine them togeher as cgm n helen.bt unfortunately cgm shutted down n wid dat my all hopes also .bt when i read news about jai mehta's new project starring ashish n sukriti i was lyk.n i even found dat they really hav amazing chemistry👏 .bt cv's distroy their story .anyways nt before bt now m really enjoiing his chemistry wid ekta .
bt whenever cgm returns i wud luv to see sukriti playing  d role of helen opp. ashish (cgm)
thanku for reading my bakwas😃
please share ur veiws also
Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago
Agree with you dear, sukiriti could be perfect for the role of helena who was second wife of cgm.i would love to see ashu and suku in rssi but cv ruined all this.you know ashish & suku are very good friends offscreen.princess dhurdhara was not so pretty in cgm but when ashish look at her with his romantic eyes...omg.yes I love his romantic chemistry with tanvi in gkd and now loving with ekta.