•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I M GETTING TIRED OF WRITING REPEATING SCEANS OF SIMAR CRYING AND THINKS ROLI NEEDS HELP!!!

simar comes as a mhendiwali to roli's house and maid said no i cant let u in without asking veeru.    and maid goes to call veeru but simar says ur boss vikram sent me here.   am i a fool that i would go to anyone's house to put mhendi on them.    and maid thinks about it.    maid says u may be right but he is very angry and he told me to take care of her and not to let her meet anyone.    and simar thinks help me GOD.   and maid says his phone is out of reach.    and maid thinks if vikram has sent her should i let her come in or not...and simar pretends to leave and maid thinks if she leaves vikram will scold me.    and tells her to come inside.    she makes her sit on the sofa and simar is looking around and maid asks her what are u looking for...and simar says she is getting ready for navratri pooja...and simar has flashback of roli getting up early for pooja and helping her.    and simar smiles.   simar thinks i m so close to roli and i m yet far...i cant wait...i need to meet roli and talk to her and i have to send this maid away.    simar syas its hot outside...can i have a sherbet...and maid says ok i will bring it.   and simar gets up to look around the house but cant find her...and simar sees veeru's and roli's wedding pic..and she goes around the house looking for roli and finally sees her praying to matarani.   and she smiles n cries and has flashbacks of roli and simar moments.   she says i knew my roli is alive...and she thnx matarani.    MY ROLI!   i found my roli.    simar goes near roli and is about to touch her but the maid stops her and says what are u doing and she says i saw matarani aarti so i went there...and maid gives her juice..but she sees simar looking at roli and says what are u looking at.    and simar says i was asking something from matarani.   and maid asks her to sit.   and roli goes inside.    n simar cries.  

naina mhendi going on ...and the mhendiwali says come and all dance and mataji agrees after naina's senti blackmail.    and khushi supports her.    sid sees all this and doesnt like this.   masi sees him and goes to him.   sid wipes his tears and masi says i understand ur pain.   i know not for ur happiness but for family happiness come downstairs and all will be well.   

simar waiting for roli to come out and saying i want to c u and hug u.   roli comes out with maid and simar wants to touch her but she doesnt.    simar thinks i have found u the hard way now i will not let u go anywhere.    roli sits down and simar asks for her hand and roli gives it to her and they both have a connection feeling.   and maid leaves to clean the house.   simar says this is my chance to tell her that her simar didi is back to tell her and she remembers roli lost her memory.   and simar says what should i do...what if she gets mad...she wont recognize me.   simar starts putting mhendi on her.    simar thinks i shouldnt waste time..and i need to talk to her before veeru comes.   simar is about to talk but maid comes there and she continues putting mhendi on.   

khuhsi tells mhendiwali to put S in naina's mhendi.   all shocked.   and so is sid.   simar thinks roli looks worried...now i have to talk to her.   but maid is still there.    simar tells the maid to bring some sweets...and maid leaves.    and simar's tear falls on roli's hand and she says why are u crying...whats wrong.   and simar lifts her ghoongat up and roli sees her.   and roli is shocked.   simar is crying.