•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
simar lifts her veil and roli is staring at her in shock and then she SCREAMS!!!!   YOU!!!   and roli gets up all mad.   simar says roli..and roli says stay away from me.   and simar says i m ur sister ur simar didi and roli says u r not my sister...u r hear to kill me..u r a liar.   and simar is shocked.    roli says u stay away from me.   simar puts her hand on her mouth and simar says come with me..ur life is in danger...u come with me.   come .. now i m going to take my hand off..dont shout...and roli shouts kamini...and she runs...and veeru hears this and says VIDYA>>>and simar hears this...and says i need to run away from here.     and simar leaves from the back door.   then roli runs to open the door and veeru comes in.    and roli says she was here to kill me and veeru shocked.   veeru says there is no one here.    and maid says where is the mhendi wali ...and veeru says i didnt send anyone here.   veeru says where is she?   veeru looks thru the house and sees simar running.   and veeru runs behind her...then we have a chase!!!   n simar hides behind a little mandir.    and then veeru goes to the place where simar is hiding..but doesnt see her.   and veeru says i wont leave u so easily.   and veeru leaves.   and simar comes out of her hiding.   and prays to GOD!!   

Roli is scared and the maid is consoling her.   and veeru comes back.  and veeru scolds the maid for letting her come in.   and roli cries and veeru consoles her.   roli says u were right...she wants to kill me..thats why she came here...and veeru says who came here...and roli says simar!!  and veeru shocked.    

Simar runs n then calls prem and tells him everything.    and prem calls masi..and tells her and simar says i should tell everyone at home that roli is alive..and all will be so happy.    naina
s mhendi is over and masi comes downstairs all happy...and she starts dancing..and all look at her.   khuhsi thinks something is wrong.   and masi says in a few mins everyone will be dancing...and the phone rings.   and masi tells mataji to pick up the phone..and all come to her and say whose call was it.   mataji says it was simar's call and she met roli.    and all shocked and HAPPY!!!    ROLI IS ALIVE!!    khuhsi and naina are SAD!!  

precap -- naina says mataji roli is back but what about me and the child.   u promised me that u would give the right to the child.