Arjun

Arakshi OS: Of Salvations and Blessings.. 29/4

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sakshi eyed him with narrowed and mischievous eyes and crossed her legs,

"Kyun? Jaldi hai kya? Lekin mujhe toh koi jaldi nahi hai.."

He saw her eat one more morsel and started flaring up,

"Sakshi!! Tumhe itne serious situation mein bhi drama sujh raha hai.. Unbelievable!"

She rolled her eyes at his impatience and put the plate away,

"Yeh kya hai? Aise koi propose karta hai kya?

Bass ring dikha di.. Lena hai toh lo, varna chalte bano-type.."

Arjun's mouth fell open at her words and he realised she was teasing him.. Aah haan.. Sweet revenge, Missy?"

She was taken aback when he slid the ring into his shirt pocket and leaned close to her..

She pressed her back into the couch and moved back, until she was trapped between the couch and him..

Arjun smirked at her restlessness and placed his palms on both sides of her,

"So, kaisa proposal expect kar rahi thi tum, zara main bhi toh sunoon.."

She gulped and looked away when his warm breath fanned her cheeks. He saw her lower her eyes and a faint crimson blush crept up her cheeks when she nodded in negative.

He shifted back and held her palm in his and hooked a finger under her chin,

"Look at me, Sakshi.."

Not being able to avoid his gentle demand, she looked up while he spoke,

"Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki pyaar meri zindagi mein phir se kabhi dastak dega..

Lekin tum toofan express ki tarah aayi and you knocked me off my feet.. Tumne mujhe majboor kiya yeh sochnepar ki shayad, main bhi ek aur mauka deserve karta hoon.."

His voice trailed off and she tugged at his fingers making him snap out. He shrugged his thoughts away and smiled,

"But before you can say yes, think twice.. Because I am very complicated, aur yeh tum shayad ab tak jaan gayi hogi.. So, life with me isn't really going to be easy.."

He saw her grin widely and shook his head,

"But with you by my side, I think we'll sail through, hai na?"

She smiled through tears and he knew now was the time..

He cradled the ring back between his fingers,

"So, Miss Sakshi Anand, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, cracking up at your silly jokes, smiling with you and loving you.. Will you marry me and be mine, forever?"

She felt his fingers wiping away her tears and nodded into his palm.

Arjun quickly slid the ring onto her finger and kissed her palm to which she responded by wrapping her arms around his neck..

He hugged her, kissing her hair and held her close to himself, finally believing in the power of love and goodwill.. She had brought him out of the dark shadows and filled his life with love and light..

A while later, Sakshi separated from him and looked at him suspiciously with a raised brow.. He looked at her and was about to speak, when she beat him to it,

"Kitne dinon se likh rahe the, yeh lines?"

Arjun was taken aback at her choice of words when she burst out laughing,

"Oh my God.. ACP Arjun Rawte ko criminals ko samjhane ke alava bhi kuch aata hai, yeh toh ek raaz tha..

Totally breaking news material.. Kya kehte ho, kal ke newspaper ki headlines mein chapva doon?"

He smacked himself mentally to not have considered this side of hers, before popping up the question.. He saw her wink at him and made up his mind..

Arjun grabbed her wrist and pulled her flush against himself.. She tried to wriggle out of his hold but he twisted her other arm behind her back slowly, so as to not hurt her..

She widened her eyes in response and he leaned closer.. He felt her loosen up and soon she was trembling when he neared her cheeks..

"ACP Arjun Rawte ko aur bhi bohot kuch aata hai, Miss Sakshi Anand..

Kaho toh ek demo dikha doon.. Aakhir tumhe headlines ke liye, concrete proof chahiye honge na?"

She gasped and looked away, blushing at his words but then decided to show him that she was no less either.. She threw her hair back and turned to him with a raised brow,

"Accha? Zara dekhein toh, kya kya aata hai aapko.. And waise bhi, koi bhi cheez khareedne se pehle, ek demo toh banta hai, na?"

Arjun hadn't expected that and was completely lost for words.. To his surprise, a small smile crept up on his lips and he felt his cheeks flush..

Sakshi laughed aloud at his misery and pulled his cheek startling him further,

"Aww.. That was so cute!"

He knew he had to take matters into his own hands before she teased him to death and looked up, with a blank expression on his face, confusing her..

Just when she thought something had gone wrong terribly, he grabbed her and hoisted her on his shoulders..  

Sakshi was too stunned to respond and pulled back only when he put her down on her desk, pressing himself into her knees, to hold her captive..

She looked up when his fingers forced her to and found herself looking into a pair of eyes, she hardly recognized..

Arjun was now having trouble, keeping his hands off her.. Her woody scent was betraying his intentions already..

What started out as a tease, had now turned into much more..

She felt him lean onto her and moved backwards only to be held in place by his strong arms.. He stepped closer, until there was no space for air to pass between them and lifted his hand to her face..

She quickly clenched her eyes shut and looked away, amusing him.. He let his fingers graze her earlobes, earning a soft gasp from her before curling a strand of her hair around his finger..

His eyes fell on the pulse beating widely in her neck and he smirked at the effect he had on her already.. But a part of him never wished for him to rush into things..

He wanted to enjoy every bit of every moment he would spend with her now on.. And he was prepared to wait.. The anxiety of waiting for her to respond to him was sweet and he wanted to cherish it whole-heartedly..

He leaned in closer, his face merely an inch away from hers..

Sakshi's hands gripped the desk tightly and she sat still, not moving a muscle on her own..

His soft breath washed over her skin, making it tingle slightly.. And besides, his musky scent always enticed her but today was different.. Unknown desires and feelings were slowly creeping up within her and she had no clue as to what it was..

Arjun sensed her nervousness and decided to put an end to the tease.. He pulled her closer, making her lips graze his stubble and whispered into her hair,

"Do you still want a demo, Ma'am?"

Her eyes opened wide and she blushed a deep shade of crimson when he moved away, winking at her..

She saw him step out of the cabin, pointing towards the ring on her finger and smiled back at him..

Rathore saw him walk out of the cabin with a smile playing on his lips and him scratching his head and knew, his friend had finally grabbed the opportunity.. He followed him silently towards his cabin for a hearty and merciless teasing session..

Sakshi slumped in her chair and eyed the band of gold wrapped around her finger..

It was simple yet elegant, a replica of the man she loved..

She pecked it softly and held it close to her heart, relishing the feel of it..

He was her most cherished blessing!

Wokies.. Done.. Kaisan laga??! 😉😕 

Do leave your comments so I know if I did justice to the lovely duo!.

I'm not sure if I'll be sending out PM's for this one.. But anyway, let's see..

PM's if any, will be sent out later.. 😃
Edited by _Mohabbatgirl_ - 10 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Edited*

Could it be anything but fantastic, mindblwoing, wonderful, fantabulous, when you write it?

No questions behna, hands down one of your best work once again and I love you for writing this and giving us a sweet, romantic, and sensual treat.

I simply loved it, adored it!❤️❤️❤️

I loved how their story unfolded and the way you described their differences yet the way they clicked so well together.

Love is all about giving and receiving and this was such a wonderful example of it.

Shakshi may seem like your regular girl but there was a depth that needed to be explored and who better than our wonderful ACP to do this.

Awe...he fell for her simplicity and just the way she was, there was no change needed, he just needed to get to know her.

Like I said I loved it. Thank you for this wonderful treat and the PM.🤗🤗

Love ya for this behna, after yesterday, this was just what I needed.😃
Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dearest Gabbar !!

That was awesome & Sweet ...and this could happen in the show ..but how pata nahi ..

I just hope the CVs ka spy reads this and let them know about it ...

Typical Arjun style proposal and then ofcourse typical Sakshi type reply ...

Waise Arjun ji ne toh bas mini demo dikhaya ..and poore demo par aate toh ...Fill in the blanks 😆😆

P.S When u write scroll down for more then please dont make wait ..hamesha aisa karti ho

Mast & Jhakass like us BB s

Yours Truly

Samba
Edited by sips_crazy - 10 years ago
wildire thumbnail
Avni Di...

Now what do I say regarding this OS...

Just... thank you so much for it...🤗

It was indeed a treat to read it... Simple and sweet yet very elegant.

You have in a way showed us what the future could be like...
I could relate the characters with the actual characters of the show..

That Demo thing was completely awesome... Loved it...!!!

Thank you so much forthis wonderful OS...
Edited by ...Mithuz... - 10 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...so romantic and cute
loved it...
i loved the way she was continuously teasing him and he was no less
the simple proposal and then his cute sweet proposal...wow!
what more could she wish for!
demo part was even more awesome...accha kiya desk pe demo nahi hua! 😉🤣

Amazing OS!
Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very sweet😳
Haye i'm still blushing, though there wasnt anything in it, but the fact nothing happened, but Arjun's touch was so hot still😳😉
but i wanted a demo Avantika😆😉
but it was very nice, very romantic and so sweet, i know i'm being repetitive😆
i enjoyed when he was caring about her, and laying her on the couch😳
and his proposal was too cute😳
i enjoyed when Sakshi almost had the last word each time😳
Thanks for such a lovely OS🤗
Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww it was so cute.!
Arjun ko Vrat rakhane wali thi😆