Thendral

Thendral Monday- April 29, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jaya!!!!👏

And you're absolutely right  about recording and keeping it ... in fact it can be also used for educational purpose ... it was such a beautiful scene between T and Kal's sister ... how well T had explained the status the young girl has achieved ... how proudly she should tell her friends that this means that she is healthy and hopes that they also will be healthy ... how she should be more careful in future and yet be proud of the changes that are taking place ... how she should be careful how people treat her and deal with her ... and finally what great heights she can climb by just being herself ...👏
Edited by thendralfan007 - 10 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thendralfan007

Thanks for the update Jaya!!!!👏

And you're absolutely right  about recording and keeping it ... in fact it can be also used for educational purpose ... it was such a beautiful scene between T and Kal's sister ... how well T had explained the status the young girl has achieved ... how proudly she should tell her friends that this means that she is healthy and hopes that they also will be healthy ... how she should be more careful in future and yet be proud of the changes that are taking place ... how she should be careful how people treat her and deal with her ... and finally what great heights she can climb by just being herself ...👏

You are right abt using it for educational purpose esther...whoever penned the thoughts needs to be cheered and its upto us to use them effectively...
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you jaya akka for the update...😊
GD in attam sudu pidikuthu...!!!

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Jaya akka for the wonderful Update! 👏 ⭐️

The scene between Thuls and Kals sister so cute. Agree with Esther akka 😃
Kals sister is very cute and pretty. She has nice eyes, cute girl 😛

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya.

Short and sweet for a useless episode. 

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. Good speech by thulasi..
I'm eagerly waiting to c Tamil n prabha in the platform..
Really they both deserves.. I'm sure they never it..
Very easily othets can influence them .. suchi learnt tat tactics n using it correctly..
I'm more worried for thulasi n deepa only..
Tamil leave the bank job too asap so we wil get the climax.. isn't time for thenral to end?????
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely updates Jaya.

Omg Tamil!!!  Have to give credit for Suchi's smart acts and moves though.

Aaww Tulasi and Kalyani's sister were cute and it was a nice scene.  Also I liked T/D/K back together again.

Prabha ggrr!  Somehow feel that Kanagu vs Prabha scenes coming soon. 

Hope the function brings everyone together and can't wait to see TT dressed up again.
Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update. As you say, the scene Thulasi had with Kalyani's sister was beautiful and is worth recording and keeping. The girl has become adult and she has to take care of herself knowing what she can do.

Kalyani no doubt told about her concern about the expensive function Mohan and Padma are planning. But why didn't she say,  Padma told Mohan to borrow money? Is it necessary to carry out function with borrowed money? And isn't repaying loan always painful? Probably if Kalyani told Mohan was taking loan, Thulasi could have advised against that. Any responsible wife will be concerned about borrowing money and that is the way with Kalyani. When Mohan finds himself not able to repay the loan with interest, Kalyani is going to be affected. Remember how Thulasi was affected when TA could not repay the loan. 

Also Thulasi could have told more to Mohan. She could have told assertively, 'You have to become more mature now and more responsible because there are more persons dependent  on you and all of them look at you as example. You can't let ego rule you and take decisions for you. As long as, you can take care of yourself whatever Prabha or anyone is doing and you find not being harmed, you are not to harbor resentment.. You have to become a more understanding person '   (While Thulasi could have talked thus, will she forgive Prabha once she knows what he has done to Kanakku? But Kanakku is behaving more maturely.) Thulasi can tell both Mohan and Prabha to become more understanding persons.

Suchi was at her best in brainwashing TA.
Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thendral is becoming one big yawn of a serial! Charu spiced it up before and T's nose cuts to Charu at times or when a plan of hers backfires, it made things interesting. But unfortunately, this Suchi is not able to hold out the villainous role convincingly. 
Although i like Kalyani's character alot, I find the whole emphasis on her sisters and on How P-GW is trying to create prblems very boring, repititive and predictable. They shd make the serial a little more interesting by showing how T puts GW senior in her place, but all they show during those parts is T being tortured mentally by that woman. Ok...at least Lav's paet shd have some kind of storyline...but no, it drags on with that horrible old lady's interference. All in all, Thendral is becoming reallly veryyy boring. The director is probably low on creativity at the moment.  Cmon, my mum is re- watching old episodes of TMS and i think even that is much more interesting than thendral at the moment.