Ek Ghar Banaunga

Was this show good?

Posted: 10 years ago
The promos didn't seem too interesting but star plus shows usually have the best ratings...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am excited to keep watching...love the concept of the story
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's a new show with a new concept and I persume a fresh cast as well. We need to give the show some time and let the story unwind a little, before deciding whether it is good or bad. (:
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
feel interesting... start also interesting will see as per I feel is is cool story...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This show seems to be good.I liked the first epi .
green_tea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's nice. reminds me of RJN...similar kinda setting & characters (good girl/bindas boy)...same time-slot too.
sneakyboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: green_tea

it's nice. reminds me of RJN...similar kinda setting & characters (good girl/bindas boy)...same time-slot too.

Isn't the mother of the girl the same actor who played the mother of Sanchi the female lead in RJN, interesting as they are in the same time slot too
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sneakyboo

Isn't the mother of the girl the same actor who played the mother of Sanchi the female lead in RJN, interesting as they are in the same time slot too

No dear.. that lady was Khushi's mom in IPKKND 😊 

liking the show so far... i like the bindass attitude of Akash 😊
green_tea thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneakyboo

she played khushi's 'amma' in IPKKND (even i couldn't recognize her without her pallu lol). sanchi's mother was played by another lady.
green_tea thumbnail
i like the setting of this serial (not tooo urban nor rural), the locality and houses are down-to-earth yet colorful (not showy like other serials), the characters are normal and middle-class, and most of all the concept (why can't damaad become son?) is very 'nayi soch'. it also seems like a nice and light-hearted kinda show, which is perfect for that time in the evening.