Ek Ghar Banaunga

They need to move this show to 8 pm slot

pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This is a great show with lots of potential. I wish they switches slots with Master chef or yeh Rishta. It is hard for working people to get home on time to watch this show. I had to rush home today to watch the show today and barely made it on time!!! They will definitely get more TRPs that way😊 What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Your suggestion is great, but I feel it is a new show and still needs to prove itself at the TRP chart. The present time slot doesn't offer a lot of competion, thereby the show has better chances of fetching higher TRPs. I think we need to give the show some more time.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think and hope they will get 8pm time slot... ye rishta no never yaar that time slot doing better with trp and 8pm show need to be a show na so I think it need to move at that time... 8pm my fav shw went off air,... IPK hope this show will get good trp sooon
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No ...never ...because at 8.00 Pm there will be Ekta Kapoor's CUSTODY or SHER DIL SHERGIL after Masterchef 3 where Mahabharat will be at 8.30 PM slot from July.

And Yeh Rishta...is doing great in TRPs after 4.5 years...& Hina Khan will ready to continue the show & not leaving her show for Zalak Dikhla Jaa 5.

So why they are ending YRKKH????

I know 6.30 Pm is not well time slot.

But Star Plus had already decided it to put specially evening program.

May be it is just new one & IPL 6 is also here, so starting 1 month TRp will be lower but from June 2013 it will be surely raised.
😛

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pink500

This is a great show with lots of potential. I wish they switches slots with Master chef or yeh Rishta. It is hard for working people to get home on time to watch this show. I had to rush home today to watch the show today and barely made it on time!!! They will definitely get more TRPs that way😊 What do you guys think?

Do agree with u.This show is good they should shift to prime time slot.MC will get over in a months time so they can shift this to 8pm slot.I too feel this show will get more trp.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MSPE

No ...never ...because at 8.00 Pm there will be Ekta Kapoor's CUSTODY or SHER DIL SHERGIL after Masterchef 3 where Mahabharat will be at 8.30 PM slot from July.

And Yeh Rishta...is doing great in TRPs after 4.5 years...& Hina Khan will ready to continue the show & not leaving her show for Zalak Dikhla Jaa 5.

So why they are ending YRKKH????

I know 6.30 Pm is not well time slot.

But Star Plus had already decided it to put specially evening program.

May be it is just new one & IPL 6 is also here, so starting 1 month TRp will be lower but from June 2013 it will be surely raised.
😛

YRKKH will not end soon.They should shift that to 6.30 slot and this to 9.30.In 6.30 slot to get trp is difficult.
green_tea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
8pm is a pretty competitive time-slot which needs a 'bigger' or more high-rank show. YRKKH is one of SP's top shows and doing well in it's slot. ideally MB would be given the 8pm slot. for this kinda show, i think 6:30 is okay for now, though maybe not ideal in long-term. perhaps they could shift SC to 8pm and put EGB in the 7:30 slot.Edited by green_tea - 10 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It should get moved to 8pm after masterchef finishes. Only a few weeks now :)
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
8pm used to be the IPKKND slot till Nov! They did really well despite this high competition!! That is why a show with potential should be in that slot! It is prime time. I think this show has a lot of potential!

I think SC too can be in this slot. However this show will need a few weeks to get an audience but so far I think it has had a good starter week! The show does have an interesting premise!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hope they put this in the 8 pm slot once master chef is done!!