kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
epi starts with the precaps...roli says no to veeru that she doesnt want to go anywhere.   Simar is telling prem on the phone that informed mataji that roli is alive..and all are coming to kishengadh to get roli.   and simar says very soon our whole family will be together.   Now i m only worrying about getting roli out of veeru's grasp.  Prem says i m also getting there...and simar says i m waiting for the moment when roli will be with us... near us.   and prem says this is all due to ur faith and hard work.   Simar says now we will get our roli home and they hang up.  Simar smiles.

Roli is tensed and is pacing and remembering simar's crying face and her telling roli to come with her and how her life is in danger.   and veeru telling her simar can go to any extent to hurt u.   and we have to leave this house.    Some hired goons come to vikram's house and says VIKRAM COME OUT!!!!   and roli hears this and gets scared.   and goons say before we come inside and break the door...both of u come outside.   and roli is crying and scared.   roli peeks thru the curtains and sees the same goons at had attacked them.   and she steps backwards and veeru slowly comes behind her.  and thinks..roli u can not leave for this trick.   now no one can stop u from becoming mine.   and roli sees veeru and goes to him and veeru says see i told u ur in-laws can never let us live in peace and that simar can never see u happy.   Goons are bangin on the door..and veeru says before they break the door we need to leave.   i dont care about my life but if something happens to u i cant bear u.   only u are in my life.    and goons threatens them that today is ur last day of ur life...and veeru goes near the window and signals the goons and one of them goes...and veeru comes to roli and says these are the same goons...they will not spare us today... and talking about hiding well the solution is our marriage.   Our marriage is the only solution to this problem.    we will do one thing...we will go to the mandir and get married in the morning.   and then the goon throws a stone thru the window and roli gets more scared.    veeru says dont think much...tomorrow is the 9th day of navratri and it is an auspicious day and roli agrees in fear.   and veeru smiles and says by saying yes for marriage u have given me a lot of happiness.   lets do one thing...let run from the back door.

Sid is climbing down stairs with his back pack talking to himself and happy saying when will i meet my roli...when will i hear her voice...when she will come in front of me how will we meet.   Sid what will happen when she comes in front of u...and he bumps into naina and he tries to walk away...and naina says Sid maybe faith didnt want us to get married.    mataji and masi comes there and so does the family.   and she apologizes for her behaviour with the family and says sid pls forgive me.   and i proved that i m not worthy of u.   and sid says its not ur fault but mine...and i dont know how this happened .. cause i m roli, my each breath is for roli..then how can i make such big mistake.   and mataji says dont fear...i have told u that urs and ur child's responsibility will be ours.   u can still stay with us in this house like u have stayed so far.   and naina says can i also come with u guys to bring roli back.   and masi says no as what will they tell roli who u r ... what relationship u have with us.    sujuata says we are going to get roli after a long time...and we dont knwo whow she will be and if u come with us then it will be a problem.   and naina says i understand ur concern for roli but i promise i wont tell roli anything.   pls let me comes..   pls...give me a chance...i have come between roli and sid and by making them meet i can relax.. pls.   and mataji says ok.   and naina and khushi smile.   masi tries to oppose but mataji says we will take naina...and they all leave.   

simar is outside veeru's house again and thinks i have been standing here for such a long time but there is no activity near the house.    how shall i find out how roli is.   let me go near the house.   and she goes near the door..and is about to bang on the door but sees its locked.   and she thinks veeru has taken roli with her and she sees the window is broken.   

simar cries and thinks how can veeru take roli away somewhere.   simar thinks he might have closed roli inside the house and gone out.

Roli and veeru are in mandir dressed as bride and groom.   roli prays to god saying i dont know wherther i m doing good or bad my marrying this man.   so i m leaving the decision on u.   u have protected me on every step so i have full faith that u will not let anything wrong happen to me.   I only want bad to lose and good to win.  

simar is running around the house and shouting vidya vidya and peeping thru the windows but no one is at home.   and she wonders what to do.   and she says where should i find my roli.   where can veeru go with roli.   and screen splits.

Precap-  goons come to veeru's house and says we did so much drama last night so that the girl would agree for marriage and in return we get this lock on this door.. he betrayed us and now he is marrying that girl.   and simar hiding behind the tree hears this and says veeru is marrying roli today...so he must have gone to some mandir...before anything bad happens i have to go and stop him.
Edited by kasrana - 10 years ago