Posted: 10 years ago
when an actor doing something other then their show ..IF never tagg their show on that article..example recently we got new article on drashti on which sushasi said drashti should win JDJ ...on that article u ddnt tag madhubala show ..u just tagged only drashti & we respct it for that..& before when IF calendar page article were out ..on those article also u never tagged drashti..then why now when other show lead doing adverstiment & on that article so many main leads are tagged like barun,shilpa,karan wahi ..whose fan following is high...obsly that article will cross 1000+ comments within in hours..but that article is no where related to show then why show is tagged on that article..to give extra buzz points to cm ranking ? totally unfair sir..its humble request to u too look after this issue..please..they got alrdy one article before & we got none...am not cmplng for that but on advrtstmnt artcle many main leads are tagged ..it will help them to give free buzz points without mehnat..so please sir..its our humble req..
Agree with u completely 👍🏼

Many twists ans turns are coming in MadhuBala but we didnt even get a single article this week

Its totally unfair...!!!
Originally posted by madhubalaa12

when an actor doing something other then their show ..IF never tagg their show on that article..example recently we got new article on drashti on which sushasi said drashti should win JDJ ...on that article u ddnt tag madhubala show ..u just tagged only drashti & we respct it for that..& before when IF calendar page article were out ..on those article also u never tagged drashti..then why now when other show lead doing adverstiment & on that article so many main leads are tagged like barun,shilpa,karan wahi ..whose fan following is high...obsly that article will cross 1000+ comments within in hours..but that article is no where related to show then why show is tagged on that article..to give extra buzz points to cm ranking ? totally unfair sir..its humble request to u too look after this issue..please..they got alrdy one article before & we got none...am not cmplng for that but on advrtstmnt artcle many main leads are tagged ..it will help them to give free buzz points without mehnat..so please sir..its our humble req..

👍🏼

agree with u completely.

they r not giving any articles regarding to show.it's not fair

Edited by sai.janu350 - 10 years ago
Agree...

Hope they comply with our request.
nice post
first i don't understand whom you are talking i think there should be clear subject and text
i am confused to read this
but at last i understand you are talking or want to submit your complain to IF, if i am not wrong
yes we are with you
DRASHTI DAHMI doing great job as madhbala and now she will be in JDJ
i wrote a comments only for madhubala and not happy to read that its not adding in buzz points
and happy to see that she is on top
love to see rishbala

Edited by abhaylovepia - 10 years ago
Agreed! its just unfair not only for Drashti bt  Vivian also n the show as well!!!...😔 so its a request sir..dont be bias while tagging artist or related shows!😊
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

nice post
first i don't understand whom you are talking i think there should be clear subject and text
i am confused to read this
but at last i understand you are talking or want to submit your complain to IF, if i am not wrong
yes we are with you
DRASHTI DAHMI doing great job as madhbala and now she will be in JDJ
i wrote a comments only for madhubala and not happy to read that its not adding in buzz points
and happy to see that she is on top
love to see rishbala

check this link ! why show is tagged here ? when its nothing related to show ? when all top actors r tagged there..it will give them free buzz points in cm ranking !!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14704-gurmeet-is-the-new-macho-man.htm

ps : they ddnt taggd madhubala in jdj article then why now ?
Agree! I fully support you!
Originally posted by joesone

Agree! I fully support you!

thank u