1st May WU Om & marriage proposal

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

At Ujjain, Nandi sees Asura Dushan in his huge form, throwing fire from his mouth, burning everything. People of Ujjain are running to save their lives. Nanadi decides to inform Shivji to stop this Asura.

Parvati compelets her Pranayam . Aadi Guru says Your Spiritual Energy is getting accumulated now. You can move to the next stage now. Parvati asks what is she supposed to do now? Aadi Yogi says, Prana  is the vital force helps in this running the body. Now you'll go to the next stage that is this Vidya's important aspect  Mahamudra.

A U M these 3 letters sound forms the word Om, is origin of Srushti's creation. Om is  the beejakshar having infinite energy. Sadhak invokes his Spiritual Energy by reciting Om. When you recite Om you are in this Srushti but away from it too. The stages Yama, Niyama, aasana, Pranayam will lead you to the stage.  Sit in Samuchit mudra.

Vishnuji says now they will be witnessing  the Shambhavi mudra.

Aadi Yogi asks her to continue doing jap of OM, till he asks her to stop. Paravti starts. Look within you, soon you'll realize a new Energy in you. When you experience that energy then lift your mouth up, concentrate on your 3rd eye position.

All are running scared but some rishi are engrossed in Om Namah Shivay's jaap sitting in front of a Shivling. Some of them are awakened except one. Nandi decides to save them, asks who is this Shiv Bhakta? Other say he is their elder bro, is in penanace since long. They too joined him  but are scared of his safety now.They all decide to invoke Shivji  & save their bro's life

Dushan sees the rishi engrossed in Om Namah Shivay's jaap.

Kalnemi comes to meet Vrinda in his palace, asks her is she ok? She says at the right time asuraraj reached & saved me. He is happy at J's act. He talks to Vrinda about her marriage. Today's event has forced him to get her married to a good Asura. Vrinda agrres to marry Asura of his choice. Kalnemi Is happy says he has already promised someone without asking her. Vrinda expects J's name but Kalnemi says asura Sarpamani.  Vrinda is sad.

At Ksheersagar meeting, Naradji says Deva's mahasabha is called for a new plan after failure of the current plan. Indra announces, he has decided to leave Devraj's throne. Vishnuji smiles. Naradji says is he dreaming?

J comes to Vrinda, tells her to be in this palace for her safety. She says her need is more in treating the wounded, she will not bother him any more. What can she do for him, asuraraj? J says it doesn't sound good from her. His sole aim after his mother's death was to take revenge. He became Asura. Never throught about himself. Guruji told me I should get married. But after meeting you I wanted to marry you. Vrinda says she can't accept his proposal father has already fixed my marriage with someone else. He asks her what is her wish? She says to fulfil a daughter's duty towards her father. J leaves.

Kartikeya  asks Shivji has mata taken the mahamudra? He says she is going towards it, soon she will realize her Aadi Shakt form & other lost memories.  Ganesh asks then mata will soon remember everything? He says there still time for that. He is going out for an important work, don't let yor mother go out from here. This work may not be easy. Still your mata's body is not steady to hold them. A mother saves her children without bothering about her life even you should do the same for your mata. Kartikeya & Ganesh assures him. But Shivji thinks he doesn't doubt their ability but it may not be the same.

Precap:  J tells Kalnemi he wants to marry his daughter. Kalnemi is surprised. Vrinda says with power & strength war can be won not heart.

At Ujjain Dushan wants to kill all the Shiv bhaktas. Shivji comes there, he throws a stone at him which is stopped by Trishul.

A voiceover says tomm, Shivji will take Mahakal form & establish the Jyotirling at Ujjain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.
Getting to know many things from AadiYogi.. about Shambhavi Mahamudra and all... Very nice.
But other than that...
What sort of father is Kalanemi? He sees tears in his daughter's eys, laughs and goes.😳
And who is Sarpamani??!😆 Judging by the name he is a Naga, not an asura!
And when Vrinda loves Jal, why is she rejecting?

ABout INdra. He has lost it. Completely Bananas. "I have decided to step down from my throne." Totally expected. The whole world is dreaming.
May Mahakaala wake us up from this dream... Om Namah Shivaya.

Edit: Indra giving up his throne would be okay in the correct version of Vritrasura death. Not this one.
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
-sabina- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome written update 👏 thanks
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is he dusaan or Dragon asura? Keeps spreading fire from his Mouth! Kalnemi, from the time he has entered never seem to have showed much concern for her then why now? And about Devraj, He is leaving his Dearest throne? I guess i am Dreaming.😆 and Love on the air, or we can say Love in the Asura-Lok.. It might be First ever Asura love story after bhasmasur, though Bhasmasur's love story was incomplete because of Theirs Dancing Date which end up doing his Bhasma!
So, Again cutting some scenes off, It was quite like yesterdays episode.. Nice episode.👍🏼
also, Mnx12G thanks for the WU.😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

There may be something more to Indra's announcement. He loves his throne & himself so much, there may be terms & conditions applied, coming after this. We'll come to know tomm.

Ashtanga Yoga is going on well/ Let's see why Shivji thinks it will be difficult for Ganesh & kartikeya to protect Parvati.
J knows how to achieve what he wants, so I have full faith in him he'll get his way. May be the asura sitting with Kalnemi was Sarpamani.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The epi was Ok..

Liked the Yog track part...Pranayam.. Shambahvi Mudra.. OM.. all so informative..!!

They are dragging the JV track unnecessarily.. But whatever.. glad that the marriage will happen and the more imp part will start soon..!! 😊

Woah.. after a long time Trikaldarshi Mahadev.. he knew something is going to happen to Parvati.. while he is away...!! 😕
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update
so cute jallu loves so much to vrinda.
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. Good episode. Tomorrow's episode will be interesting to watch how J will approach his marriage proposal to Vrinda's father.
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loving the progression of Ashtanga yog track very much and the progression is going smoothly. Excited to see what will be the outcome of it and waiting to see Mahakaal tomorrow.