•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i doubt if this marraige will happen...i jz hope anushka doesnt send her daughter in ghoonghat to the mandap instead of bulbul..nd wots wth dat assignment..did vihaan found nethng fishy?
nooo...i want the show to end on a happy note...
Ughgh...I didn't even think of that! And knowing Balaji Telefilms, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a different bride at the mandap (Anika instead of Bulbul!).

I think the assignment is to do with Rohan's missing body...(depending on what Anushka did with the apparently dead Rohan) Vihaan and his team will probably find an interesting story in this matter... I just hope that Bulbul remains to be Vihaan's bride and Vihaan remains to be Bulbul's groom. That's it!
I don't think the wedding will happen. I think Anoushka will blackmail Bulbul and basically say that if she doesn't switch places at the mandap with Anika that she will send Rano to jail for murder. It is so obvious as this is te typical Ekta storyline. That's why I am not even going to wait for the show to go off air and will stop watching it now.
Originally posted by Iluvshahrukh

I don't think the wedding will happen. I think Anoushka will blackmail Bulbul and basically say that if she doesn't switch places at the mandap with Anika that she will send Rano to jail for murder. It is so obvious as this is te typical Ekta storyline. That's why I am not even going to wait for the show to go off air and will stop watching it now.

absolutely,i too think so..typical ekta wala serial types...oh common end it..
after seeing da precap i can say only one thing 
I hate u EKTA AND  BALAJI

🤬
Ekta is such a B*****  when her intention is to ruin a love story den why does she makes one????? y duznt make saas-bahu stuffs only...apni khudki life mein tou koi luv story bana nahi payi isliye chati hain ki haar love story ka sad ending hi ho taki loog samjhe ki love exist hi nahi karti saalii 
🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

well we pretty much called it. Only instead of Anouskha blackmailing Bubul, her petty daughter is blackmailing Vihaan instead. Still it will be the same old storyline. Watch Anika and Vihaan show up at the mandap already married and bechari Bulbul being jolted. All this nonsense that ekta has the leading roles spew about being powerful women and the winning of good over evil is really pathetic seeing as in all her serials she constantly shows evil winning. Real life is nothing like this. The serial took a bad turn when they had mona basically plotting to get back Pardeep, instead of showing her becoming independent and raising her kids on her own. Then they killed off Pardeep and did show a strong independent Mona and a respectful courtship with Jatin. But they will ruin it once again by showing Bulbul being betrayed and Anika winning, I will read the updates but I will not watch this show, it is such a waste of time.
I really hope Vihaan doesn't end up getting married to Anika.