Gunjan's wedding prediction - OS

Posted: 10 years ago
being a GunJeev fan i want gunjan to marry Rajeev ..so here is my prediction for GunJeev's marriage marriage...

Every one is happily enjoying the wedding celebrations ...mayank was happy that he relieved from charu's torture's ...so as every one in the family.
in gunjan's room , gunjan is getting dressed up for wedding ..she still thinks about mayank and feels sad. rachna cheers her up...

Rajeev enters garg house. seeing the celebrations he feels sad thinking about gunjan ..he comforts himself saying he is so stupid that he love gunjan . may be this is not the right thing to happen.that's why he couldn't even get a chance to confess his love. how strange. may be there is no place for the word 'love' in my life. he lost in his own thoughts. shail greets rajeev who doesn't respond and still lost in his thoughts ..shail greets him again which brings rajeev to this world..he greets her back and goes around to help for any arrangements..

on the other side dholu is being naughty as he dont want to wear the dress that sangeetha selected for him , he runs away from her only to bump into rajeev. dholu complains to rajeev abt the same whr rajeev tries to convicne dholu..however dholu runs towards terrace. rajeev signals sangeetha that he vl bring dholu. he goes to terrace .. (dont ask me how dholu knows about  rajeevπŸ˜›)

gunjan asks rachna that she want to be alone for some time. rachana who understand gunjan's situation quietly leaves from there asking gunjan not to take too much time. gunjan lost in mayank's thoughts slowly walks towards terrace as she recollect all her memories with mayank. rajeev couldn't find dholu over thr. he keep calling 'dholu'...  n stopped looking for dholu as he saw gunjan entering there.

she looks georgeous in her wedding outfit.. rajeev lost in her beauty .. he keeps staring at gunjan. gunjan arrives close to rajeev that's when he says 'I love you' to gunjan.
gunjan is shocked to hear this and she screamed in a low voice 'kya' !! 

adi enters into gunjan's room only to find she is not there..his eyes fall on a piece of gunjan's photo in trash bin.he picks it up and picks the other pieces as well. he then realized that gunjan n mayank were once loved each other and still love in with each other. he is upset but he has a strong determination in his mind which resembles on his face and he leaves to mandap. 

'I love you gunjan' repeated rajeev...

'rajeev sir..wat r u saying ..' !!??  gunjan questioned with surprise as she couldn't beleive wat she just heard ..

the magical word 'rajeev sir'  brought rajeev away from his dream land and he realized what he just said without his knowledge while he lost looking at gunjan.

rajeev thinks in his mind 'there is nothing to hide now and decided to confess his love for gunjan' 

rajeev tells gunajn that he loves her. gunjan is abt to say something but rajeev stops her and continue saying 'i know i love you .and i also knew that you loved mayank and now you are going to marry someone else' as spoke his words , he was sad ..he couldn't bare to see gunjan getting married ..but he can't help. 
'no matter what..i love you ...congratulations and happy married life' ..said rajeev before he leave from terrace.

gunjan is shocked and couldn't believe wat just happened. she goes with rachna to mandap. 

she looked at  rajeev who was very sad while she steps on to mandap..he smiles as he looked at her ... gunjan moves forward to complete rituals.

'please exchange garlands' said pandit ji.
'groom was about to put the garland  ...that's when gunjan stopped him and tried to unveil his mask only to find it was mayank.
she was shocked. so as everyone in the hall. gunjan's eyes searched for adi.

adi come forward from crowd ..gunjan can't believe that adi did this to her and she questions him with her unbelievable expression. adi explains her how he learnt abt their love. that's when he decided to unite them.

gunjan was angry with both the men adi and mayank .. rajeev was silently watching all this drama with heavy heart. gunjan confronts adi n mayank that they can't play with her emotions. how can you two decided that i want to marry mayank.!!
'adi ..did i ever told u that i want to be with mayank' loudly screamed gunjan
'and mayank..u r not even divorced and u want to marry me just on d same day u left charu..wah' questioned gunjan

' you both were of no good ' cries gunjan. adi n mayank tries to convince her but she steps back and signals them not to dare to come near her. 
shail comes in support of gunjan consoling her.. gunjan wipes her tears with determine look and goes to rajeev..she asked rajeev 'sir..will you marry me .' !!??

rajeev was shocked to hear this and so as everybody. 'yes sir ..watever u  heard was true..i know i am not in love with u..but still i am ready to marry you. coz u r thousand times better than adi n mayank as u never forced anything on me. i might not love u at this moment. but i am sure i will definitely able to move on from mayank one day..
I am also sure that u will wait for that day ..are you ready to give me that space!! ..will you marry me!!?? " cried gunjan 

'rajeev looked at the crowd and nods his head.  'yes gunjan..i vl marry u..'  

gunjan and rajeev smile and both walk towards mandap ..everyone was surprised ...
rajeev looks at gunjan and moves his hand forward..gunjan looked at mayank n adi for one last time..then she looked at rajeev , smiles a little and holds rajeev's hand.
GunJeev take pheras together ...

gunjan might not be in love with rajeev now ..but love can happen to her anytime..I am sure it wont take longer as she got a nice husband like rajeev

this is dedicated to all of my forum friends ..hope u all like this  ...mayan fans dont throw chappals on me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OMG!!!!! i love the concept of gunjan proposing rajeev...mayan fan's will be so throwing chappals on u pesi...but i totally loved it🀣and specially the line "you both were of no good"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mazaa aa gya padh keπŸ‘πŸΌ
🀣🀣

lol ye ladakpan drama se jyada, shaadi drama ho gaya hain...gunjan mandap mein jaati hain adi se shaadi karne, dulha turns out to be mayank aur shaadi kar ke jaati hai rajeev ke saath

πŸ˜† it was funny when out of nowhere that Rajeev just blurts out I love you to gunjan...Hi hello chodo, point pe aao..

but oops it turned out to be a dream...

haha I so dont mind at all for this to happen..Oh and the best part was when gunjan trampled both the guys πŸ˜† ...thats the gunjan we are looking for

Awesome girl πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by dare.devil - 10 years ago
Originally posted by riva2987

OMG!!!!! i love the concept of gunjan proposing rajeev...mayan fan's will be so throwing chappals on u pesi...but i totally loved it🀣and specially the line "you both were of no good"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mazaa aa gya padh keπŸ‘πŸΌ

riva... i am glad u liked it ..thanks dear  πŸ€— .. i tried to made this OS as short as it can ..but it went lengthy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

i made adi into 'no good' clan πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  ..i vl be happy if GunJeev marriage happen..if not at least not mayank πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ..may be they should make gunjan not marrying any one πŸ˜Š
Pesi i will read in a bit and let you know haven't read yet 
BRBπŸ˜‰

Corrected πŸ˜³
Edited by jonelle - 10 years ago
Originally posted by jonelle

Pepsi i will read in a bit and let you know haven't read yet 
BRBπŸ˜‰

sure ..thanks babe .. btw i am pesi ..not pepsi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Wow! pesi dear awesome prediction ...nicely put everything...I hope what u have predicted happens..Fingers Crossed...😊...excellent OS pesi ..loved it lotsss... fabulously writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘...

but One thing I would like 2 say also...U said Rachna cheering Gunjan I thing rachana will try 2 cheer gunjan n will try 2 again convince Gunjan to not marry adi...Yaa I agree it can happen that adi may come 2 know about Gunjan n mayank on the day of marriage or at the time of marriage...and Gunjan reaction on dulha exchange nicely shown...πŸ˜‰.

Rajiv that is my big confusion 1st they show rajiv feelings and his decision of quitting so he can tell Gunjan about it and now rajiv invited 2 all functions and he is not shown in 1 even...πŸ˜•...and rajiv way of confession was excellent he lost in thoughts wow! then suddenly confessing ...and his reactions wow rightly shown...I also feel if they show rajiv n he confesses he will react this way only n will want gunjan happiness...

Excellent OS pesi...πŸ‘πŸ‘I hope what U have predicted comes true...

wasey I have seen in serials that Anything can happen at the last moment...CVs can show any twist...What twist will be shown that is the biggest confusion..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

love Gunjan😊.
OMG this is awesome Pesi πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love how Adi found the torn photo and put 2 and 2 together
You both were of no Good🀣 i love that line tooπŸ˜†
I so wish this happens that will be my dream come true but keeping hopes low😳
And sorry for calling you Pepsi i drank too much pepsi probably😳
Rajiv confession was just freaking awesome☺️
Well written Pesi i loved itπŸ˜›
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Wow! pesi dear awesome prediction ...nicely put everything...I hope what u have predicted happens..Fingers Crossed...😊...excellent OS pesi ..loved it lotsss... fabulously writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘...

but One thing I would like 2 say also...U said Rachna cheering Gunjan I thing rachana will try 2 cheer gunjan n will try 2 again convince Gunjan to not marry adi...Yaa I agree it can happen that adi may come 2 know about Gunjan n mayank on the day of marriage or at the time of marriage...and Gunjan reaction on dulha exchange nicely shown...πŸ˜‰.

Rajiv that is my big confusion 1st they show rajiv feelings and his decision of quitting so he can tell Gunjan about it and now rajiv invited 2 all functions and he is not shown in 1 even...πŸ˜•...and rajiv way of confession was excellent he lost in thoughts wow! then suddenly confessing ...and his reactions wow rightly shown...I also feel if they show rajiv n he confesses he will react this way only n will want gunjan happiness...

Excellent OS pesi...πŸ‘πŸ‘I hope what U have predicted comes true...

wasey I have seen in serials that Anything can happen at the last moment...CVs can show any twist...What twist will be shown that is the biggest confusion..πŸ˜•.

love Gunjan😊.

gunjan , loved all ur analysis πŸ€— ..

actually i dont want to elaborate the part whr rachna is cheering up gunjan ...coz it vl go lengthy ..that's y i cut it short πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... n yes..we never know...anything can happen πŸ˜­ ...all we can say fingers crossed ...towes crossed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i vl kill these cv's if they show some disaster πŸ˜‘😑
Originally posted by jonelle

OMG this is awesome Pesi πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love how Adi found the torn photo and put 2 and 2 together
You both were of no Good🀣 i love that line tooπŸ˜†
I so wish this happens that will be my dream come true but keeping hopes low😳
And sorry for calling you Pepsi i drank too much pepsi probably😳
Rajiv confession was just freaking awesome☺️
Well written Pesi i loved itπŸ˜›

jone,

no need to say sorry dear πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

i know adi is sweet ...but to let go of adi i have to make him for no good πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

thanks for liking it jone πŸ˜Š