New FF - Teri Meri Prem Kahani

helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!! Sooo it's me Aarti! After seeing my friends writing new FFs, I have been inspired as well!! Sooo I decided to try my hand at it as well! Let me know what you think!! I'm including a character sketch down below, but I won't be revealing any other details now, so that way you'll get the full impact of it later! πŸ˜† Sooo yeah. Let me know what you guys think and hope you enjoy it! I have written only one FF before, but I discontinued it because of work I had. But now I'm going to be doing this one the whole way through, with your support! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks, and let me know what you think! And as usual, love always my dears!!! πŸ€—

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Character Sketch

Rachna - our darling sweetheart Rachna, a good girl. She is 21 years old, just ready to graduate college. She lives with the entire Garg Parivaar in Benaras, and is the adorable girl we all love, with a bold attitude (the Rachna we know in the show today, except in this, she's never met Vihaan before) 

Gunjan - our bold, fearless Gunjan, the courageous girl. She also is 21 years old, also ready to graduate college now.She also lives with the Garg Parivaar in her masi's house, while her father lives in Australia for work. She is the same Gunjan we (used to) know, the one who boldly faces every problem she comes across.

Rajeev - the hockey teacher in SVC, and the campus wide hottie professor that all the girls have crushes on. It's the same Rajeev we know πŸ˜‰ He lives with his parents in Benaras, and loves them very much, just as they adore him.

Vihaan - Vihaan is the younger brother of Rajeev. His relationship with his parents is also wonderful, with lots of mutual love and adoration. He may act like a playboy at school, but at home, he's a different guy πŸ˜‰ He goes to a boarding school in England, and hasn't made his appearance yet in our story, but eventually will!

Mayank - He is Rachna's cousin brother. He is 24 years old, and his family is looking for a suitable bride for him. He's a sweet guy, and doesn't have any affairs even though many girls like him for his sweet, "take-home-to-mother" attitude.

Chaaya - She is the best friend and neighbor of Rachna. She is a very sweet girl, and loves hanging out with Rachna and Gunjan. She is 22 years old, and also in her last year of college.

Sooo this is all I'm giving you guys! The first chapter will be coming out hopefully tomorrow and if not the day after 😳 Let me know what you guys think!

Love alwaysss,
Aarti!
Edited by helloaamir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awww...i love the characterization girlπŸ€—
am so happy that you are starting with new FF...we will definitely here to support you and will love to read ur ff...

so when will be it's 1st update...do add me in PM listπŸ˜ƒ
helloaamir thumbnail
Riva!!! Hi!! Thank you dear! You're one of the inspirations πŸ˜† I will most likely do it tomorrow... So yes I will add you to the pm list!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions on it!! I'm very excited hehe :D

So thanks for the support and love, and hopefully I will be messaging you tomorrow with the good news!

Love always,
Aarti πŸ€—
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ooo...looking forward to this!! 
owww Aarti... please add me also in you PM listπŸ€—.. i would like to read your FF... 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woo hooo I am super excited to read this one... Pl add me to the pm list!! You say Rachna will be bold I am definately excited!!
nividances thumbnail
Would love to read your FF! Add me to the PM list also please! :)
helloaamir thumbnail
Hey guys! So first part will be up today! Ill pm you guys when it's posted!
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aarti honey!!!! Lovely character sketch!!!! πŸ‘

You know I can't wait for you to start!!! πŸ˜‰
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we ll be waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!