Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And what?? don't look at me like I am Naradmuni gate crashing Shiv Parvati Romantic moments 😛
I am here because Minaxi and Shruti told me to,,,So any complaints...feel free to raid their inbox😛
I am here to update only😳 and WHAT did I just seee😲 *rubs her eyes* *Cleans her ears* !!! Oyeee...I am hearing things...Did Indroda just declare that he is stepping down?? Did someone check his back side...he might have the sinhasan glued to it...he probably is going to step down WITH it😡😆

So we are in Ujjain...and Nandi stops Dushan from interfering with the puja of the Four Saints...Dushan does a Dusht laugh and says that he is the death of the Worshippers of Mahadev...Nandi retorts back...When Mahadev comes...Everybody is "prabhu prabbhu" (Samajh aa gaya Mahadev ko ek baar mein hi...Why does everybody needs to announce!!!)

Vrinda's father talking to Sarpamani (Whose hair dye has gone awefully wrong...conditioner wali hair dye nahi lagai😛) he is lamenting that his daughter will go away leaving him and blah blah...When Jalandhar interrupts...Vrinda's father tries introducing Sarpamani...but Jalandhar brushes him aside and asks for Vrinda's hand in marriage...bechare hone wale Sasurji is all wet behind the ears and says that he is honoured but he has promised Vrinda to Sarpamani...Jalandhar finally acknowledges the man and saunters towards him (Bechara Sarpamani...Bina Mani ka Sarp ho gaya hai...the way he is stammering😆 )

Jalandhar stands before him and asks him whether he has any objection to Jalandhar marrying Vrinda (Vrinda's father shaking his head...hahahah what was that!!!! he was like...Ye toh gaya...Haan bola toh Zameen ke andar and nah bola toh apne bill mein wapas😆😆)

Sarpamani says he has no objection...(arrey objection karne jayega and object ban ke udd jayega!)

Indra and his nonsense...asks his people not to be sad (SADDD??? Did you not see the jubilant expression on our faces??!) he blames everything on the Tridev...saying that nobody is cooperating...how can he win the war in this situation...Suryadev and Agnidev oppose this decision (Dimaag kharab hai!!) they give him their weapons...(haye haye ye advertisement wale...apni hadtaal puri karo...I have to type while watching...break nahi hoga toh me kya karungi😛)

Vishnuji and Brahmadev appear in Indra Sabha and Indra  says that he was just going to resign...(Vishnuji..it is time to DISCO But alas he doesnot take my hint) 
He says that Indroda doesnot need to resign (he just needs a big kick on his head😛)  and they will give him weapons to fight ...Indroda mumbles happily that he might not be able to kill Jalandhar but he will be able to harm him in a way that he would crave his own death!

Vrinda enters the room where Jalandhar is bulldozing her ex fiance into saying tata bye bye and announces that that she doesnot want to marry Asurraj!! Her Father is sweating profusely and asks her to reconsider and they can discuss in private...Vrinda says that he had promised her to Sarpmani...but then she was again promised to Jalandhar...she is not a commodity...Her father sweats more profusely...and  then disappears from the scene😕

And then Vrinda does a Jodha...What you didnt see Jodha Akbar..??? *points at her siggie box* Vrinda tells all and sundry that with strength and fear you can win wars not hearts!! (Abhi yaad aaya...Aish boli thi parde ke niche se😛)

Jalandhar breaks it seems...He tells Vrinda that in few hours the war is about to start...and that Indra is going to be defeated..but after Vritasur he has understood thatthey will stoop to any level to defeat him...and he might not return...he tells Vrinda that he had no intention to force her to marry him..but he understood that his wish was hers too and that by forcing his decision he was only making her wish come true (Ek hriday ko jeetne ke liye nahi, ek hridey ko parajit hone se rokne ke liye kiya tha...Wah wah Jalandhar...I am goner😳 ...flat on this dialogue❤️..he is right...he did not force HER ...he forced the decision which would have hampered her heart;s voice...)

Dushan is in a mood to play cricket .so he sends a burning aag ka gola towards Mahadev and Mahadev fields it with his Trishul (I miss those dhobi pachhad fights...they were so damn entertaining..and Multimedia walo ko bhi kucch achca karney ko mil jaata tha...ye toh boring fight hai!)
On the other side, Kartikeya and Ganesh think that Mahadev is necessary to control Parvati and the Shakti emittting from it...
In Ujjain Mahadev kills Dashan and everybody is happy shappy and all Thank Mahadev that he will always be there for his devotees...
Mahadev says that he will be but Name chanting is not enough..but Karma necessary...Remember this..either there resides fear in you, or me and my Shakti...if you have fear in your heart...then you are giving it more space to the fear than to me...it is imperative you lose fear...chanting my name will give you strength to fight the fear! (Love love this one!! Excellent!! today Jalandhar and Mahadev both excelled ...and in their forms so did Mohit!!!)
All agree but they request Mahadev to be present there so that Ujjain again becomes the place of devotion...Mahadev agrees that he will always be there in form of a Jyotirlinga...
Narayan the eternal bua of this show, names the Jyotirlinga as Mahakaleshwar...

The Voiceover gives information of Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga and how it is different as it is south facing...
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res Comment on Progress🤣

Edit:

"Dushan does a Dusht laugh and says"
= This "Dusht" word Cracked me Up.. Much Like Snacks!😆🤣 That was Brilliant.👍🏼

"he is lamenting that his daughter will go away leaving him and blah blah...When Jalandhar interrupts...Vrinda's father" Keeps moun Vrat for a while To listen Mr.J's Speech.😎

"Jalandhar brushes him aside and asks for Vrinda's hand in marriage" - This is Called Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jaynge.

"Sarpamani says he has no objection...(arrey objection karne jayega and object ban ke udd jayega!)" Hahah, Awesome Object.🤣

"he blames everything on the Tridev" It's obvious, Iske siwa aur karenge vi kya Devraj?🤣

"they give him their weapons...and
(haye haye ye advertisement wale...apni hadtaal puri karo...I have to type while watching...break nahi hoga toh me kya karungi😛 )" - Don't worry, mahadev Srusthi ka Raksha Karenge.😎

"Vishnuji and Brahmadev appear in Indra Sabha and Indra says that he was just going to resign..." So, what Did devraj thought? Tridev will fall into his Emotional drama and Will try to stop him?🤣

"Vrinda says that he had promised her to Sarpmani...but then she was again promised to Jalandhar...she is not a commodity...Her father sweats more profusely...and then disappears from the scene" Father turned into Mr.India!😲

"Dushan is in a mood to play" Hockey.😆

--- --- --- ---

aah.. Sorry in Advance Just thought to make some Commentary with scenes.

Now, Coming Back to the Topic.. It was quite good Episode Though wasn't Much interesting except New Villian dushan and His end, Nandi, Mahadev's Family, Mahadev's new avataar, Mr.J's new found lovestory and some little etc etc.😆 But, I was happy atleast They Got some villian asura to be Finished otherwise, Mr.J being a Asura too was like a parallel lead-hero.😎

So, It did Need to get Someone Thoda Villianious Type asura.   So so so.. That's why It was One Good episode.👍🏼

also, SrusthiG awesome Update. Thanks For The WU.😃Edited by MrToolConfuser - 10 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
My comments in red😛
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Res Comment on Progress🤣

Edit:

"Dushan does a Dusht laugh and says"
= This "Dusht" word Cracked me Up.. Much Like Snacks!😆🤣 That was Brilliant.👍🏼
hmmm rhymes well na😆

"he is lamenting that his daughter will go away leaving him and blah blah...When Jalandhar interrupts...Vrinda's father" Keeps moun Vrat for a while To listen Mr.J's Speech.😎 he did not have any option did he...the way Jalandhar swaggered in,,,,he could not have done anything except stare at the man...

"Jalandhar brushes him aside and asks for Vrinda's hand in marriage" - This is Called Dilwale Dulhaniya le Jaynge. It is said ...Bhaad  mein jaaye duniya, I am taking the Dulhaniya🤣

"Sarpamani says he has no objection...(arrey objection karne jayega and object ban ke udd jayega!)" Hahah, Awesome Object.🤣 flying object..What a scene that would have been...Sarpamani flying through the skies..his hair looking like a cob web around the supersonic rocket😆

"he blames everything on the Tridev" It's obvious, Iske siwa aur karenge vi kya Devraj?🤣 hmmm wonder who does he blame for his existence😕🤣

"they give him their weapons...and
(haye haye ye advertisement wale...apni hadtaal puri karo...I have to type while watching...break nahi hoga toh me kya karungi😛 )" - Don't worry, mahadev Srusthi ka Raksha Karenge.😎 
awww ...So sweet Rayan ji...Mahadev toh hai hi...😳

"Vishnuji and Brahmadev appear in Indra Sabha and Indra says that he was just going to resign..." So, what Did devraj thought? Tridev will fall into his Emotional drama and Will try to stop him?🤣
they did na...I wish Vishnuji had given him a tight slap before the weapons😆
"Vrinda says that he had promised her to Sarpmani...but then she was again promised to Jalandhar...she is not a commodity...Her father sweats more profusely...and then disappears from the scene" Father turned into Mr.India!😲 hmmm Harry potter under the invisible cloak😆

"Dushan is in a mood to play" Hockey.😆 nah cricket..he threw the ball and Mahadev ne maara chakka!!!😆

--- --- --- ---

aah.. Sorry in Advance Just thought to make some Commentary with scenes.

Now, Coming Back to the Topic.. It was quite good Episode Though wasn't Much interesting except New Villian dushan and His end, Nandi, Mahadev's Family, Mahadev's new avataar, Mr.J's new found lovestory and some little etc etc.😆 But, I was happy atleast They Got some villian asura to be Finished otherwise, Mr.J being a Asura too was like a parallel lead-hero.😎

So, It did Need to get Someone Thoda Villianious Type asura.   So so so.. That's why It was One Good episode.👍🏼

also, SrusthiG awesome Update. Thanks For The WU.😃

Thank you ji...your comments always make the thread so lively!!! 👏 Mr. J is toh Mr. J...what dialogues..today you could see some ansh of Mahadev..the way he manaofy Vrinda...the same way Mahadev manages to manaofy Parvati😛
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Wow, this is update has Srushti's touch
I liked his style, the way J asked Sarpamani, does he have any problem if he marries Vrinda. Sarpamani had no choice but to say yes or Asuraraj will start his war with him only at Kalnemi's palace itself.😆
He tryed his emotional blackmail on Vrinda by telling her he may not return alive from the battle field. vrinda has already lost the battle with him😆
Mahakal part should have been much better. I was expecting ferrocious form of Shivji as Mahakal but they just showed it as his original form. 
Thanks for the update😊 
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, They seem to have started Recycling M and P love story.😆 and While, Mr.J was trying to manofy or you can say threatend him with His Proposal, I was Imaginning   "Badtameez Dil manena" in BG, with a l'll change "Future Sasurji, Kya kareh Badtameez dil manenah! Aab accept bhi karlo mera proposal"🤣 Now, Let's see How he Manages to impress Ms. V.😆
and Waise, SrusthiG welcome back, Good to have you Back on Non-ME day.😎
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank You Srushtiji for the hilarious update! My grandmother was like, "😲what has gone wrong with this boy??" when she heard my shrieking. Thanks a lot!
Regarding the episode:
I don't understand Vrinda's plan. She loves J, she wants to marry J, but she doesn't want J to marry her. Is that it?
And even I was expecting, Mahakaal means some big fierce Mahadev like Virabhadra or something.. But then poor Mohit, already has double role.. so no problem
BTW, "Narayan the eternal bua of this show"cracked me up like anything. 🤣I was literally shrieking with laughter.
Thanks again. 👏

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Wow, this is update has Srushti's touch

I liked his style, the way J asked Sarpamani, does he have any problem if he marries Vrinda. Sarpamani had no choice but to say yes or Asuraraj will start his war with him only at Kalnemi's palace itself.😆
He tryed his emotional blackmail on Vrinda by telling her he may not return alive from the battle field. vrinda has already lost the battle with him😆
Mahakal part should have been much better. I was expecting ferrocious form of Shivji as Mahakal but they just showed it as his original form. 
Thanks for the update😊 

My touch😆 Means it is all messed up like me😆But as I told you...I kind of like the Mr. J track...weirdo psycho but he manages to command attention,,,,
You are right...Mahakal part was done in a hurry...even the fight was like blink and miss!!! Mahadev was calm as ever...I kind of liked hte last part though...Where Mahadev says that chanting the names is not enough...you have to fight on your own...Something like "God helps those who help themselves" I liked the message!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Yeah, They seem to have started Recycling M and P love story.😆 and While, Mr.J was trying to manofy or you can say threatend him with His Proposal, I was Imaginning   "Badtameez Dil manena" in BG, with a l'll change "Future Sasurji, Kya kareh Badtameez dil manenah! Aab accept bhi karlo mera proposal"🤣 Now, Let's see How he Manages to impress Ms. V.😆
and Waise, SrusthiG welcome back, Good to have you Back on Non-ME day.😎

Well as long as they dont do the Punar Punar vivaah of M and P...since she will revive her memories...I am all for everyone else coypying their track😆
Badtameez dil was perfect and I am actually imagining the steps done by Ranbir on the blue and white dhoti clad Jallu🤣🤣 Waise did you feel that when J cornered Sarpamani...he went all coy as if J was coming to propose him😕🤣
Oh I will be here on Thursdays for few weeks...Minaxi ka hukum hai😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Thank You Srushtiji for the hilarious update! My grandmother was like, "😲what has gone wrong with this boy??" when she heard my shrieking. Thanks a lot!

Regarding the episode:
I don't understand Vrinda's plan. She loves J, she wants to marry J, but she doesn't want J to marry her. Is that it?
And even I was expecting, Mahakaal means some big fierce Mahadev like Virabhadra or something.. But then poor Mohit, already has double role.. so no problem
BTW, "Narayan the eternal bua of this show"cracked me up like anything. 🤣I was literally shrieking with laughter.
Thanks again. 👏

Surya...you were Shreiking😲 Poor your Grandmother must be thinking that we are torturing you😆
J loves V and V loves nautanki...Probably thats why she went round and round ...
And Narayan is the Eternal bua..he has till date named every avatar and every place in the show...😆