What makes him different :D

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Swayam , a boy who stands for his team , his friends, one who is always regular to the rehearsal ,who manages the worst situation perfectly ...,has been royally ignored .
One will think upon this situation and would question ...WHY? but one can't get answers of this question ...and would ask ..
" why always this silent boy who always cares for others first is not awarded with the credit "?
But ...
here he makes difference by his attitude and demeanour ...

after all this ...also this boy never feels envy of others or complains for this ignorance ..,
...THIS what makes him "swayam" different from others ..separates him from the CROWD...his character is so so selfless ,modest , fascinating and unique that makes US wonder is he for real ?
Does this type of guy really exist ?i can say that there is only one SWAYAM...he is a gem which can only be find when we dig DEEPER ...whose shine gives light to others life ...who on being polished leaves a perfect mark !!!!!!!!!
He is like a SUN which never demands anything for spreading his LIGHT throughout the world!!!!!!!!!

that's why he had ruled our hearts

For Me he is and will be a true star ...a silent leader who is capable of tackling any situation with his intelligence and calm attitude.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post. Swayam is really a perfect man. It's not possible for such a man to exist in reality. The only flaw in this otherwise God-like human is that he is TOO selfless. To the point where he may be harming himself or his relationships with people just to help others. And while being selfless is a good thing, people can take advantage of his weakness too.

I loved your comparison of the sun and Swayam. It's so true!😊
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes he is different. He is the foundation of the group and the silent leader. He is reliable, smart and unbelievably calm. I love his ability to sense a situation, and motivate other. In short he is an ideal human being.
I doubt if there are any human beings like him.
cscs thumbnail
awesome post palak..😊😊..u described swayam perfectly..swayam is different frm others..n thts y v luv him so much..whtever any1 one says..fr me he is d real heroπŸ‘πŸ‘..
n ya he is SUN..dere can be many stars in d sky bt dere is only sun..who gvs light to others..
SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT u r d best..n v luv u fr wht u are😊
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Originally posted by: cscs

awesome post palak..😊😊..u described swayam perfectly..swayam is different frm others..n thts y v luv him so much..whtever any1 one says..fr me he is d real heroπŸ‘πŸ‘..

</div>n ya he is SUN..dere can be many stars in d sky bt dere is only sun..who gvs light to others..[/B]<div>
SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT u r d best..n v luv u fr wht u are😊

@red- perfectly said ...this is wat swayam shekhawat is Edited by swaron_pk - 10 years ago
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What do I say man, this guy is making me to love more and more and more. Yesterday, I was pretty upset with this quality of him and today, he just made realise he is Swayam. I just loved it.
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post palak...u said it all..πŸ€—

Swayam...the man of few words...

He loves and cares for all...stands by people when they are in trouble..

Gives his heart and soul for any relationship..be it love or friendship...

He is the silent guiding angel... who supports..guides n motivates everyone ..but never wants to take credit...

All he expects in return is LOVE & affection..

He is just Perfection personified
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Superb...loved ur post...swayam is indeed unique in its own way...and he is loved for his uniqueness...
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swayam is different, he stands out form the rest and he has egg-straw ordinary qualities πŸ˜‰ thats why we love him so much...he is always there for everyone at the right time at the right place... Love you Swayam πŸ˜Š
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Originally posted by: blithe

What do I say man, this guy is making me to love more and more and more. Yesterday, I was pretty upset with this quality of him and today, he just made realise he is Swayam. I just loved it.

Yup he is making me fall for him more and more ...and yeah he is SWAYAM 😎