What makes him different :D - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
He is like a SUN which never demands anything for spreading his LIGHT throughout the world!!!!!!!!!
well said πŸ‘ 
he shields everyone from darkness by 
facing it himself  .He spreads only light n positivity ..he absorbs all the darkness n problems..n doesnt ever complain πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ just love him πŸ‘ β­οΈ Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
bang on post.esp the comparision between sun and swayam.spreading light to the others without demanding anything from the others.he has never expect anything from other.he just know how to make others happy without caring about his own pains and sufferings.Edited by vrushan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by swaron_pk

@red- perfectly said ...this is wat swayam shekhawat is
loving this phrase
agree he is not just a star who juat kept shining in the sky.he is sun spreading light to all and that too without any demand.Edited by vrushan - 10 years ago
Beautifully written post with each word being the ultimate truth. Swayam is one of his kind. The best character ever designed. He is the ultimate hero just like the stories of character which we used to read in fairy tales. One who would could sacrifice every ounce of his happiness just sake for others happiness. He is like the candle who burns himself to give lights to others. A hero who never demands praise but just happiness of other. it makes me proud I am fan of such character.
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Lovely post palak...u said it all..πŸ€—

Swayam...the man of few words...

He loves and cares for all...stands by people when they are in trouble..

Gives his heart and soul for any relationship..be it love or friendship...

He is the silent guiding angel... who supports..guides n motivates everyone ..but never wants to take credit...

All he expects in return is LOVE & affection..

He is just Perfection personified

Thanks di πŸ€—
I agree he is perfection personified ...proud to be his fan
Swayam is a magnificent soul, and his down-to-earth, humble and aiding attitude makes him different from others. But I just hoped, may be he could be credited for all what he has done for his gang, and might as well told his father to go away.

But then, Swayam is Swayam. He would never demand, but just accept what comes his way!
Originally posted by swaron_pk

Yup he is making me fall for him more and more ...and yeah he is SWAYAM 😎
And now, I love him more for doing that.  
Lovly post palak... πŸ₯³

gud 2 see...swayam comparng with sun...dats awesom
he deserve alot...

Aij kal toh hamare luver boy ko selflessness ka tag laga hai...dont u think uska naam majnu se selflessness rakhana chahiye 😳

And most important think...

"...STARS CANNOT SHINE WITHOUT SUN..."

N well u said swayam is like SUN.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by cscs

awesome post palak..😊😊..u described swayam perfectly..swayam is different frm others..n thts y v luv him so much..whtever any1 one says..fr me he is d real heroπŸ‘πŸ‘..
n ya he is SUN..d
ere can be many stars in d sky bt dere is only sun..who gvs light to others..
SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT u r d best..n v luv u fr wht u are😊

bang on...cant explain it more
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

<font size="2">Swayam is a magnificent soul, and his down-to-earth, humble and aiding attitude makes him different from others. But I just hoped, may be he could be credited for all what he has done for his gang, and might as well told his father to go away.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">But then, Swayam is Swayam. He would never demand, but just accept what comes his way!</font>

Yeah ...he will never demand for his credit and will accept it in a positive way 😊