•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i dnt hve any guts 2 see mre aftr seeng d precap wht wil hppn nxt? Wil vihaan marry anika :'(? Bulbul fir se usse glt smjhegi jbki ye sb usne uski behan aur uske liye kiya. I hve tears in my eyes aftr seeing d precap :'(... As title say kya hua tera vada wil hppn smthng like dat misunderstndngs nd al :'(
I will kill ekta if vihaan marries anika! 😭 The precap is very scary! 😔
hmm..i think sumtimes only sumtimes anushkas plan will fail..if he s to marry anika thn lots of complications and misunderstandings..shw is ending so dis time misunderstandings will get cleared...bt keeping ektas all serials in mind..v mite get to c vihaan cuming wth anika and taking ashirvaad
maybe vihaan planning something to disprove anika
Seriously if Vihaan marries Anika then wahi ghisi piti kahaani.....The show will get ruined.
I'm going to stop watching if Vihaan doesn't show up/ marries Anika. Goddamit Ekta! 

On another note, Balaji is really good at building suspense. I've noticed this in their other serials too lol. Its a gift I think. An annoying one, but a gift nonetheless.
it will be much disappointing if anika happens to be vihaan's wife. hell of a show can ekta make at the end woh bhi 🥱 elders should get to know all this ASAP so the matter sorts out before something negative happens
Sorry to burst the bubble. Vihaan and Anika end up getting married. So typical of Ekta's shows. If anyone is really emotional about vihaan and bulbul, I suggest not to watch the episode. I did, hoping nothing like that would happen, I ended up crying horribly, it was just extremely heartbreaking. Especially when bulbul sees them in front of her married. 

It was predictable, we all saw it coming...and even then it came as a jolt!