Thendral Thursday 2/5/2013 update

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thendral Thursday Update: 2/5/2013 

Prabha's mean act and Padma's extravaganza: Kanakku made scapegoat for both

Scene 1: In the office

Prabha in the office full of tension. He has started to behave like a psycho. Suchi in her usual style askling him as if she has lot of concern for him. Prabha tells her, 'Deepa always talks about Kanakku. She is pained a lot when something happens to Kanakku. What way he is better than me? I was a millionaire by birth. He had been a pauper. Still Deepa has soft corner for him.' Suchi tells him something sensible, 'How does it then help you to be agitated and when you are tense? You have to see how you can help yourself and how you can bring Deepa to your way.' But Prabha is not to listen to what she has to say. He says, 'I had done things such that Kanakku's hotel is sealed. Still he is not shut down. He is taking private catering. And I have to see some way, his private catering is also stopped. He has to become a beggar and he has to be in the streets.' Suchi gives Prabha some pep talk, 'Whether he is in street or whether he has lot of money, he could not become equal to you. You are a great person.' Prabha still continues ranting. One moment Suchi tells him, 'What wouldf you then do? You have to accept your helplessness. Will you put poison in the food Kanakku is providing by catering.' That was enough clue to Prabha. Next moment, he opened up his laptop, googled and searched for items which could be considered 'food poison' and decided on something.

Scene 2: Street

Kanakku and Joseph are talking to a servant. Kanakku gives a list of items to be purchased for the function in Padma's house to the servant. He orders the servant to bring those items. Prabha is watching all this and was listening to this conversation. As the servant walked off, Prabha followed him in his car. The servant went to a liquor shop and consumed liquor. Prabha followed him for some more distance and called on him for making a deal. He told the  servant he could pay him 10 K if he did a job he required. Before that Prabha asked about how Kanakku and Joseph treated him. The servant told Joseph would beat him at times but Kanakku is a perfect gentleman. Prabha told he has some misunderstanding with Kanakku and Kanakku needs to be taught a lesson. Prabha told the servant has to mix a chemical in the food to be served in Padma's house. The servant hesitated telling it is all droham. But Prabha coolly increased the bribe money step by step and the servant agreed to mix the chemical in coffee.

Scene 3: MM's house

The function preparations are going on. Padma orders Pavithra to get certain items. She then remembers she has to get some type of jewels for Kalyani's sister. But the rent for those jewels was Rs: 2000. Where from Padma could get that money? She could only ask Mohan. She asked Mohan to give that amount. Mohan asks 'you are asking so much money  Am I printing money? Padma says, 'A function means there will be a lot of expenses.' Mohan says, 'The expenses for you are too much. You said the expenses would be 25 K but already we have spent 40 K.' Padma says, 'The function has to be grand and that is how we have to do for a girl who has no mom. You only agreed the function would be done well. Now if the girl has no jewellery on her body, what will people say?' Mohan said for the first time, 'I don't care what people say.' Padma wouldn't give up. She told Kalyani to explain to Mohan to get the needful. Mohan told Kalyani that already a lot has been spent. Kalyani told definitely there is a lot of extravaganza. But this thing is needed. Mohan told, 'I have money to give only for Kanakku sir.' Kalyani told, 'We will defer paying to him. Kanakku sir won't mind.' Mohan told, 'That will be bad. Kanakku sir is in need of money as his hotel is sealed.' Kalyani told, 'We have no choice Kanakku sir is understanding person and we have to do that.' Screen freeze.

Thodarum..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only

'PLEASE RATE THE EPISODE AND THE FORUM ACTIVITIES THROUGH THE CHASKA METER.'

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Maha and a very apt title!!!😊

Absolutely right!!! ... Poor Kanagu ... a real scapegoat for the two P's... 😡

People do really take advantage of a person's good nature ... a sad world ... makes one wonder whether only people who are shrewd and cunning have to right to climb the ladder in this world ...

If only Kanagu can stop behaving like a martyr and teach Prabha a good lesson ... though it looks like Prabha will get caught on his own ... if the police finds the history of his net browsing ...😊
Edited by thendralfan007 - 10 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks maha for the update and as esther said...a very apt title..neverstruck of kanagu being scapegoat for both scenes today till I read that..

well good...GD wud never hv thought that what she started off to create probs bet deepa n prabha will turn out in this way...just wish prabha gets caught n arrested and prabha mentions that it was GD's idea to poison...it may fast track...
waiting for tmrw...
Padma's saree n she looked good today...
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for class update...  this episode is so boring .. can't stand this Prabha & Suchi any more...

Director should know to be creative
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. I am expecting a lot from this function. This will be a turning point where
Prabha will get exposed . He will have to use his jewels to pay compensation for the affected.
Or police wil get hold of his jewels and money for paying the earlier compensation for Bhuvana's act.
Suchi will try to dump him. The business goes down the tube.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Maha. 

Lol Prabha!!!  Wow what is wrong with this guy?  He's losing it for sure just like Bhuv.

I think this function is going to be dramatic and important.  The slow poison is going to cause lots of problems for everyone.

Padma lol all excited and jumpy, but she's acting right?

Ooo Kal and her sisters looking cute!

Where is TT?  Come on guys don't be late!  I want TT to do something for the sister.
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you maha...for the update...thank you soo much...😊
Apt title...😉
Intha Praba kadasila kilpak hospitalku than poga poran...
Me too had the same astonishment as suchi...din't expect him to behave like a insane...😡😡

Pavam kalyani family...p
Is this incident of putting the slow poison in the food going to take place in kalyani's house...OMG..even Tamil thulasi will come...😲
What a cheap fellow he is...🤬

This is what bhuvana too did ,in firing the hospital in her vengeance to make lakshmanan suffer...the same insane act is done by praba...😡

In these two scenario the victims are the people ...
See how selfish this Praba is...his motive is to make kanagu suffer...
But what do the people do...❓

Cha, vara vara intha serialum criminal ideasla corrupted agiduchu...!!!🤢
It is all the fate of the viewers to see this...
Edited by Suha95 - 10 years ago
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suha95

This is what bhuvana too did ,in firing the hospital in her vengeance to make lakshmanan suffer...the same insane act is done by praba...😡

In these two scenario the victims are the people ...
See how selfish this Praba is...his motive is to make kanagu suffer...
But what do the people do...❓

Superb comparison Suha!!!!👏  It did not strike me ... like mother like son...🤢😆
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Maha Uncle for the wonderful Update! 👏⭐️ Nice Update.

Its soo boring. Kals sisters track is there only to show Padmas evil side and Prabha track is also waste. Hope with Kals sis function oda we can see some twist with everyone around.
Please make a fullstop for Suchi and Prabha evil plans and thoughts 🤢